Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members Needed

Go down 
+2
Goth_Ink
Blue Water
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Members Needed   Members Needed EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 3:22 am

I have done pretty much all I can do to promote this site without spending money. Still no one is joining. If this was a fantasy site, between Night and myself we could round up a couple dozen people I bet. But, for this kind of site my hands are tied. I can try making interesting posts on other websites where I have a signature linking to here, but so far that hasn't worked. I really want to write one really original and inspiring thread (at least one, for now.) The Empowering Yourself thread would probably be the first one visitors would look at, and it's barren. I'll have to work on that.

If anyone knows of any interesting articles they can post or subjects they can write about that would be helpful too. But quality is better than quanity. Yes, I need to write a really inspiring article. Idea
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed   Members Needed EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 5:10 am

Go and meditate!! LOL.

This member number thing seems to be a recurring theme with you...did you ever consider that your negative feelings towards 'not having the numbers' might actually be manifesting them to stay away??

Find your groove and then instead of writing go out and start chatting to people - word of mouth will bring in the members. Find people whose interests lay in this direction and make personal contact. Be the face of your forum...or send Loxley and his alterego out to kidnap new members from bars...lol.

No no - stick with recruiting them yourself jocolor
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed   Members Needed EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 7:26 am

Now, now, don't you worry, Blue. Me and Harry here will fix you a good collection of new members. C'mon, Harry, we're off to ATS to do some kidnapping!

C'mon, I've got a bar to run here...

C'mon, yourself! You don't even pay rent for this space you house a bar in, so help me do some good here for once. 'Sides, kidnapping is fun.

Oh, alright..... Sigh. I hate this guy...

ATS, beware, for here we come!

Come to think of it, one can have too many members as well. When a site gets too many members (like ATS), it makes the distance between members greater. I say go with quality rather than quantity. Although, of course, one does not always exclude the other. Ah, well. Just my 2 öre.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed   Members Needed EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 9:40 am

Loxley, what is ATS? I'd like to thank you for bringing your humor and fun to our forum. You are always such a joy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed   Members Needed EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 9:47 am

Thank you, NightStar. I love this place, much nicer than my old CT-forums. In fact, I think I'm going to move in right next to Harry's bar. Wink

Yeah, you practically live there anyway...

Oh, shaddup, you.

ATS, that's Abovetopsecret.com, it's like one of the biggest conspiracy site there is on the net. But as I said, I don't like it very much, so I don't hang there so much anymore. Of course, there's good info, and some great "in-the-know"-guys hanging there. But there's too many members, and too much distance between 'em, and many of them are not only debunkers (good, cause it brings balance and all that), but also jerks (bad, cause it gives me headache and all that). But of course, if you ever feel like asking questions to conspiracy legends like, say, Jim Marrs or John Lear, then ATS is the place - they've got their own forums there, free for people to ask about anything they want. Wink
Back to top Go down
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed   Members Needed EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 1:55 pm

Nothing, growth is a process. We will keep adding and contributing, and there will come a day when we see the explosion around. Idea
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed   Members Needed EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 3:27 pm

So true Moonie.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed   Members Needed EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 5:28 pm

Thanks for your support everyone. alien
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Dragonspirit
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-11-22

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed   Members Needed EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Blue Water wrote:
I have done pretty much all I can do to promote this site without spending money. Still no one is joining. If this was a fantasy site, between Night and myself we could round up a couple dozen people I bet. But, for this kind of site my hands are tied. I can try making interesting posts on other websites where I have a signature linking to here, but so far that hasn't worked. I really want to write one really original and inspiring thread (at least one, for now.) The Empowering Yourself thread would probably be the first one visitors would look at, and it's barren. I'll have to work on that.

If anyone knows of any interesting articles they can post or subjects they can write about that would be helpful too. But quality is better than quantity. Yes, I need to write a really inspiring article. Idea

I'm doing it... This shit should "kick start it"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Members Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Needed   Members Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Members Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Welcome Aboard :: About the Forum-
Jump to: