Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out Of Place Artifacts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Out Of Place Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Out Of Place Artifacts   Out Of Place Artifacts EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 10:21 am

Ooparts as they are called are modern items fond in ancient artifacts. Within a geode aproximately 500,000 yrs old was found something similar to a modern day spark plug. Ancient Indian city irradiated from atomic blast. Mysterious crystal skull. Stone masons yard equiped with the kind of tools used in France in the 1800's found buried beneath sand and limestone 300 million years old. A lot of fascinating finds!
http://www.byerly.org/whatifo.htm

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place Artifacts   Out Of Place Artifacts EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 am

I don't understand how people can not belive there was an early advanced civilization when things like this pop up all over the world, like mushrooms. Neutral Anyway, I'm surprised they didn't mention the Baghdad Battery. Now that's interesting if I ever saw something that was...um...interesting. Wink
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place Artifacts   Out Of Place Artifacts EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 11:24 am

Hmmm, just read all the replies at the bottom of the page. Do read these letters. I shall hunt for more info.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place Artifacts   Out Of Place Artifacts EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 12:46 am

I believe Atlantis was a global society which linked all humanity together. Before the Great Flood.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place Artifacts   Out Of Place Artifacts EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 11:34 am

And me as well. I would'a loved to see the kind of society they had back then. Even if it wasn't perfect, it must have been far closer to the word "perfect" than ours.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place Artifacts   Out Of Place Artifacts EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Yes, but I believe we a had 'unpleasant visitors' who wanted to lead humanity in a different (dependant) direction.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Dragonspirit
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place Artifacts   Out Of Place Artifacts EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:33 pm

I have this nagging dream that there is an extremely ancient spacecraft buried about 150-feet down, in volcanic dust, at the southern foot of a tall mountain, in New Zealand, in the second quadrant from the northern shore... In the dream, the metal of the craft has become extremely brittle from water damage, and calcification, but I get a sense that the technologies are still intact...

New Zealand universities should do magnetometer tests to determine its presence...
Finding it would put New Zealand on top of the world's science and technology map...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place Artifacts   Out Of Place Artifacts Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Of Place Artifacts
Page 1 of 1