Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen... Empty
PostSubject: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 3:07 pm

The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen... Markradkeqe4.th

This is Mark Radke, former CEO of Diebold, if I'm not mistaken. The reason I post this here is, because I saw him in "Hacking Democracy", and the first thought that struck me when I saw him was, that he is either, a), related to Mr. Bean, or b), related to a reptilian alien. Seriously, he is the most reptilian-like man I have EVER seen. Just look at those eyebrows and eyes. His entire person just screams snake. Mad Even his name sounds like the name of a snake.

What do you all think? Don't he look like a reptilian?

Anyway, if you haven't seen him in Hacking Democracy yet, I suggest you download it at TorrentChannel.com
It's worth the watch, trust me.

Damn U, Diebold!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 2:15 am

Just how many Harry Potter movies have you watched Loxley Shocked ? Next you'll be accusing good old George W... tongue

You know, there are alot more entities - even aliens - walking amongst us, than you think Wink
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 am

Heh, yeah, I know. I probably should have said, I'm not claiming he's a reptilian, but the first thought that struck me when I saw this...guy...was, "Oh my god, he looks just like I'd expect a reptilian in human form to look like". Chalk it down to too many years in the business I guess. Laughing

On a sidenote; Harry Potter is evil. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Is Harry Potter Evil? Sounds like a great thread idea if you want to piss people off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen... EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 5:41 am

Harry is a dork Razz

Now Professor Snape...there is a Reptilian if ever I saw one...and a damn fine looking one too! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen... Empty

Back to top Go down

The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: Alien Disclosure-
Jump to: