Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:07 pm

This is Mark Radke, former CEO of Diebold, if I'm not mistaken. The reason I post this here is, because I saw him in "Hacking Democracy", and the first thought that struck me when I saw him was, that he is either, a), related to Mr. Bean, or b), related to a reptilian alien. Seriously, he is the most reptilian-like man I have EVER seen. Just look at those eyebrows and eyes. His entire person just screams snake. Mad Even his name sounds like the name of a snake.

What do you all think? Don't he look like a reptilian?

Anyway, if you haven't seen him in Hacking Democracy yet, I suggest you download it at TorrentChannel.com
It's worth the watch, trust me.

Damn U, Diebold!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Water
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Nah, he just looks mentall unhealthy.

This one is scary! Be warned...

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=1875273908471509169&q=reptile+woman&total=52&start=10&num=10&so=3&type=search&plindex=2

View user profile http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:15 am

Just how many Harry Potter movies have you watched Loxley Shocked ? Next you'll be accusing good old George W... tongue

You know, there are alot more entities - even aliens - walking amongst us, than you think Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 am

Heh, yeah, I know. I probably should have said, I'm not claiming he's a reptilian, but the first thought that struck me when I saw this...guy...was, "Oh my god, he looks just like I'd expect a reptilian in human form to look like". Chalk it down to too many years in the business I guess. Laughing

On a sidenote; Harry Potter is evil. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Water
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Is Harry Potter Evil? Sounds like a great thread idea if you want to piss people off. Laughing

View user profile http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:41 am

Harry is a dork Razz

Now Professor Snape...there is a Reptilian if ever I saw one...and a damn fine looking one too! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...   

Back to top Go down

The most reptilian non-reptilian I've ever seen...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1