Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV

Go down 
+2
MoonDragon
Kira
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV Empty
PostSubject: Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV   Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Kira, a few of you probably know me from Ghostvillage. I have just recently joined Psyche, but have not posted there yet. The reason I joined this forum is because I just found out that my daughter (21) and I are Indigos. I am an Indigo Scout, she was my mother in a previous life, and chose me as her mother in this life. We are working with Julie Rosenshein weekly. She is mentoring us to live as Indigos in a world into which I have never felt I fit. I have had a difficult life because I just don't fit. After reading Julie's book and meeting with her, I discovered why.

Anyway, I don't want to go on too long, but I am interested in learning how to live successfully in a world that doesn't feel ready for me. I hope that doesn't sound too cocky, it's just the opposite actually because "they"* are the ones with the power over my life at this point in time. I hope that changes very soon.

*Establishment.

Greetings and I'm glad I found you all,

Kira
Back to top Go down
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV   Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 8:50 am

Wooohooo Kira! Good to see you here! flower
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV   Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:08 am

Yeah, welcome to Indigo! It's a great place, aside from Harry, he's totally grumpy and stuff.

That's it! No more free tequila for ya, boy!
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV   Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 4:44 pm

Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV Welcome73

Nice to see you here Kira. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV   Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Good to see you here, Kira! Ghostie

I consider myself an Indigo, because I pretty much match the description perfectly. I was always different and never really knew why. I was deeply compassionate, psychically linked, spiritually aware, and had a natural rejection towards institutionalism, lies, bullshit and propaganda. I never understood the hive mind of the general public and always felt a passionate impulse to try and expand their minds. This has of course made my life very difficult, but I must be here and have this natural drive for a reason.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV   Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Kira, it's so wonderful having you here! flower Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV   Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, just joined by way of Psyche & GV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Welcome Aboard :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: