Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The amazing beauty of Sylphs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

The amazing beauty of Sylphs. Empty
PostSubject: The amazing beauty of Sylphs.   The amazing beauty of Sylphs. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:22 am

I just learned what these were a few months ago....and to tell you, quite honestly, I am blown away!

I have come to the conclusion that they are very very real, and the defenders of our skies.

Check out Sylphs on Google....but go to Educate Yourself.org. There is the best information.

I, at this moment, am listening to Enigma, and outside my window the sky is filled with them. They are as if they are dancing.

I have watched them be bombarded with chemtrails...and I have watched them clear chemtrails. I also am learning to communicate with them. Weird stuff for me!!! But it is SO COOL!

If you just ask...what is a sylph, at the sky....give it a few minutes or so and they WILL come!

They look like angels, dragons, humans, birds.....you name it....and on windy days, they do not move as other clouds do.

It is hard to decifer their faces, but once you learn what their eyes look like...(Slanted, like a cats, large) Then you can start to see expressions. I have seen joy, pain, anguish, glee.

The amazing beauty of Sylphs. Nana_210

The amazing beauty of Sylphs. Cloud_10

The amazing beauty of Sylphs. Dsc00010

The top photo I took on a trip to an island here. It looked really angelic and followed our car for a good while.

The bottom I took a few weeks back. Notice closely a face that appears to be sucking up the chemtrail. About a half hour later, that spot of the chemtrail was gone.

It is said that if you pray against the chemtrails and for the sylphs to have more power that the skies clear faster. I have seen it happen...and it blows my mind. I have also had 3 prominent dreams about them since I started learning...the most recent, the sky was amazing colors, and they lifted me up to fly...(I NEVER fly in dreams only once that I can remember)

I looked to the earth and felt so many emotions. Joy, happiness, intense pain and sadness, despair etc. I awoke that morning, looked out my window....and there must have been about 20 or more above my house. That blew my mind even more...as I have been an avid sky watcher for years, but never saw these until I asked. Again...I may sound like a total freaky loon....but this is just WAY TOO COOL!

The angelic defenders of our skies....check them out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The amazing beauty of Sylphs.   The amazing beauty of Sylphs. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm

I love sylphs too I love you They are amazing beings. They also warn us of changing weather patterns if you become familiar with them. Just a few days ago the Sylphs were very active over my town and were pointing towards the west. Well yesterday we had destructive storms come through dumping 3 inches of rain in an hour and causing flashing flooding. The sylphs were pointing towards where the storm cell came from. I remember when I saw them, I immediately felt their distress and knew something strange was coming weatherwise.

I am a skywatcher. Not a day goes by where I don't 'read' the sky to get a bearing for the day ahead.
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The amazing beauty of Sylphs.   The amazing beauty of Sylphs. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Excellent! My youngest daughter is really into them as well. We call them the angels of the sky. Yesterday morning, while walking her to school, our house was covered...We are 2 blocks from her school, so we said hi. lol.

When I went to pick her up, there were a few above our house, I had the music on...and left it on. By the time I got out of her school, the entire sky above us was filled with them.

She was like...WOW, MOM>LOOK AT THEM ALL! After we came upstairs and unpacked from school, she went to my window and waved...HI!

But something was up. They left...really fast, which is weird, usually they hang around. And this morning, life was really surreal. I can't explain it. Not one to be found today, AND there was chemtrail spraying. Not a lot, just 4 lines that I saw. Tomorrow is supposed to rain....but I don't feel that is what was up.

This is great communicating with another who understands them and watches the skies too!

Awesome!

LoveBears
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The amazing beauty of Sylphs.   The amazing beauty of Sylphs. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 7:10 pm

Interesting. I have heard that people used to study cloud formations to make psychic predictions. I am still new to the chemtrail and sylph concepts. Sylphs are basically spirits of the sky, are they? I wonder if they're what the old stories refer to as sky fairies.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The amazing beauty of Sylphs.   The amazing beauty of Sylphs. Empty

Back to top Go down

The amazing beauty of Sylphs.
Page 1 of 1