Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* Empty
PostSubject: Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz*   Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Here's one for Loxley and Harry...let's see if you have what it takes to back up your dreams of world domination Laughing

You Are Not Destined to Rule the World

Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* Destined-2

You are destined for something else...
Like inventing a new type of cupcake.
You just don't have the stomach for brutality.
But watch out - because many people do!

Are You Destined For World Domination?

http://www.blogthings.com/areyoudestinedforworlddominationquiz/

Oh well, at least I won't go hungry.... Hungry
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz*   Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 8:00 pm

You Are Not Destined to Rule the World

Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* Destined-2

You are destined for something else...
Like inventing a new type of cupcake.
You just don't have the stomach for brutality.
But watch out - because many people do!
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz*   Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 3:20 am

***You Are Destined to Rule the World***

You have the makings of a very evil dictator...
Which is both kind of cool and kind of scary!
Will you rule the world? Maybe. Maybe not.
But at least you know that you could.

Though I did forget to post a picture of my castle. Darn. Wink

As for Harry, he got pretty much, "You're a lowlife without any meaning to your life, and should be banned from reincarnation to save our genepools."
Hey!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz*   Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:46 pm

You want to be a dictator Loxley? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz*   Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Well, yeah, but naturally, I'd be a benevolent dictator...sort of like Helios in the end of the game Deus Ex... Razz You know, all goodie-two-shoes, sort of like a dictator version of Ron Paul, or Mahatma Ghandi, or maybe Martin Luther King... In other words, a benevolent dictator. What a Face

On a serious sidenote, though...some times I think that the only way this world will survive is if we HAD a benevolent dictator....like Helios...to rule this planet.

Of course, when I did it the serious way, I got the same as y'all. And here I was dreaming of ruling Earth with a firm but kind hand. Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* 83633
Back to top Go down
Dragonspirit
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz*   Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Who in this hell would even want this pathetic little world..?
It's already been killed by humanity..
It just takes a little while for it to go though all its death-throws...
I've got bigger prizes in mind.. nothing like your dead-ended domination ones...
You critters can all go dominate, "take-over", whatever, this world.. then squabble to the death over which one controls the most, when you can't even control your farts...

I just wonders which of the controllers is responsible for steering humanity into extinction..? And, do you have any plans to repair things, before your species is all gone..?

Who in its right mind would want to dominate this smelly little decaying planet..? Humans have polluted everything around, on, and in it... The Air stinks of solvents.. The Sun-shield is damaged.. The water tastes of piss and extreme toxins.. The land smells like poop and pesticides, and grows toxic foods... Earth is nearly dead.. You can dominate this chunk of shit!.. All I wants to do is restore Your fuking little planet back to like when the Air, Water, and Land were fresh and healthy... Idiots fear that.. Some money-eaters fear that, "heaven forbid", I might even want some meagre fuking payment for it...

How I sees it.. about 720 humans dominate this planet, and all of you...
I wonders just how many of that 720 drew blood from their mum's nipple whilst being suckled..? Cuz the way the world's being run, it seems it's being run by a blood thirsty nipple-biter...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz*   Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz* Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you Destined For World Domination? *quiz*
Page 1 of 1