Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapidly approaching - the NWO

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Rapidly approaching - the NWO Empty
PostSubject: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 2:49 pm

Have anybody else noticed this? I've felt lately, as if the New World Order has sped up horribly in it's approach, especially in the US, what with Iran, the US depression, the presidential elections, FEMA detention camps, all of it, and especially NAU. Listening to Alex Jones only increases that gut feeling. I feel as if the New World Order is, literally, on the United States doorstep right now - and then we have all the reports of police brutality, police using their tasers to silence people, and everything else...

Anybody else agree with me on this?
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Alex Jones can do that to you. Rapidly approaching - the NWO 83633 I respect him and other intelligent people whom I respect hold him in high regard, yet he does sort of act Hitler-like in his emotional expression. He has a way of generating fear around him. But his facts do seem to be right, even though many people are certainly unaware of them..

I have seen footage more than once about the detention camps in the US. It is scary. Check this out:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277826260716604258&q=detention+camps&total=72&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I also get the feeling that it's coming. Coming? It's set up and waiting to spring.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Yeah. You know, I get the feeling, as if it's a storm coming - like everybody's just waiting for Harmageddon to break loose - especially so Alex Jones, sure, but not only him - I see it in the news, I feel it myself, in the guts, and I see it in conspiracy boards, that people are getting more and more anxious, as if they too can feel it.

And as you say, the NWO is practically up and running already, what with FEMA camps, Real ID-act, the election frauds, and the police being all f***ed up (in the head, that is), running around tasing people for backtalking...

Not to be doomsday-ish, but I feel as if the crap is about to hit the fan any day now. I hope I'm wrong, but... Meh. Neutral

Edit: Saw the video now. Holy Cal, man, am I glad I don't live in the US. If that ever happens to Sweden...well, if it does, I'm heading North, towards the wilderness and snow, and mountains. And they'll never catch me. (Of course, I'll be sure to repay them for their help in destroying my country to some of those cowardly, traitorous dogs of police and military officers, before I leave... I hate those guys.)

Edit 2: I'm beginning to suspect that the turn of the tide in our war against the New World Order, is going to take place in the US. And I feel that the United States, or rather, it's people, might very well be OUR saviors, when (not if) they wake up and stop the globalization of their country. When all of this is over, I think I'm going to move to the United States, cause when (again, when, not if) the New World Order has been stopped, I think the US will once again turly be the Land of the Free.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:44 pm

I think you're right, the USA will likely be the main battleground. I hope Canada helps them out. And likely they could use our help as well.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but I know a number of spiritualists who believe that a solar cleansing cycle is coming our way, to make its peak in 2012 I guess, and it would mean our enlightenment to the fourth dimension of reality/consciousness. And basically, the NWO is trying hard to keep us in a state of fear/panic/mind control so that we miss it. Although spiritualists are saying that they won't be able to stop it, and that it will happen regardless. However, few disagree of the danger of brain microchips. And I can't stress this enough, for you and for whoever else might be reading this, that you should do anything possible than allow them to do that to you. Because the chip not only tracks you, it reads your thoughts, manipulates your thoughts and feelings, and thus can disconnect you from spiritual awareness and literally control you. We're talking Borg Collective here, literally. I wouldn't even let them put a friggin’ chip in my arm or anywhere (unless I removed it somehow.) But never in my head! I think death is a better option than that.

I'm with you on living in nature to survive if necessary. Although, it can be a lot harder to truly rough it out there than you may assume. The important thing is to make it until the very end of 2012, that's the key, that's when the transformation happens (supposedly anyway.) We have to hold out until then. Man this sounds like crazy talk. But like I said, so much as been kept from the public. Actions of extreme cults might contribute to people thinking that we were crazy cult members if we spoke like this in public. Wonder if that's a coincidence? With the Illuminati there seem to be few coincidences. But for people like us we need to give love and inspiration to America right now, as well as keep a close eye on the politics of our own countries. But I also believe we need to stay calm and focussed. Like I say, I love Alex Jones, but I don't think the fear he's generating is helpful. If people only wake up to this stuff through fear, how are they going to be level-headed enough to handle it and deal with it right? But at the same time it is scary, and I am scared. But also excited. This is like the final battle of good VS evil, winner take all. Just like in the novel I wrote, interesting..

Wish we knew what they were planning to more detail. Following men like Alex Jones is helpful when it comes to information, because they get a hold of it. We should try to see what we can learn.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Yeah, I've heard about the whole deal with 2012 as well, and I agree. If we can just make it through 2012, we're on the safe. Still, it's four years... But I'm lucky - there is a lot of wilderness in northern Sweden, just waiting. The problem is getting there... I wonder how much a helicopter costs.... Razz Surviving in the wilderness...well, I learnt a lot in the military, and I've read a lot of survival handbooks, so I'd say I'm in the safe on that one, I just need to get a neat survival knife.

If you get a chance, pick up the "SAS survival handbook" by John Wiseman, that's probably the best one there is. I got it as a pdf.-file on my computer, and reading it right now. It contains all the juicy stuff, even how to survive after a nuclear catastrophe. In fact, I might start a "Survival"-thread around here for anyone who's interested, if I get the time.

You know, fear is actually a little two-edged. On one hand, it can scare somebody completely into submission and slavery... Which is, I suspect, what will happen if we use fear to make people believing the New World Order is coming - AND if we let them continue spreading lies about terrorism and all that bull.

But on the other hand, a man that overcomes his fears is near invincible, because fear if overcome then turns into strength and courage. And that's exactly what we need to win this war. Furthermore, if the NWO continues as it is going right now, then they, and all humans who side with them, will also face off against a terrible foe, because many of the people (American for now) will be like cornered predators, and fight all the more desperately for their freedom. Who knows? Before they realize it, the NWO and their allies might find themselves the prey and not the predator, if you excuse a metaphor for once. Wink
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Billions of people would fight the new world order. There is always hope, without it, we are lost.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 7:11 pm

It's true. The last thing that abandons a human is his hope. And looking around, and, if you don't mind my saying, seeing such fine people as y'all here on Indigo, I have faith that we won't lose this war. But I also know that "war" implies blood shed, and victory never comes without a price in that dirty business. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Gee thanks. geek

I didn't know you were in the military, Loxley. You didn't strike me as the military type. But then I knew another man who was and he was very spiritual and open-minded, and nothing like what I'd expect from someone who served in the military so long. I have an American friend who also works for the military, and again, very earthly and not what you might expect. I used to have a shallow view of military men but that's changed now. And so I guess it's worth bearing in mind that when this all unfolds, not all military men would fire on their own people without good cause. There is yet another reason to keep the hope.

Alex Jones' Second Interview with Willie Nelson:

Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:57 pm

(Another rambling coming up, people! See, that's what you get for indulging an ex-military guy) Surprised

Yeah, I was in the Navy, but I got the run-of-the-mill Army training since I worked in security, with some survival, hand-to-hand, and sleeping in -15 C* in tents. (That part was fun. About ten men in my platoon got frostbites) Since we have draft in Sweden, I'm out of it now and good riddance, I say, heh. But a person can be one type while in the military, and (like me) change/develop completely afterwards, some times for good, and other times for bad.

I didn't like the military very much, what with sergeants yelling at you and all, but it taught me some very good things, and it hardened me a lot, which was definitely good for personal development. But I think we need to remember two things about military. 1) They are humans just like you and me, and 2) Not all of them have a high-speed brain. They're taught to follow orders, not to think for themselves. That included me when I did my time.

I can tell that when my sarge stood and yelled at me to do something, I sure as hell wasn't about to question him - the military creates that kind of atmosphere, it's what makes it "tick". It's like "Don't question authority, do as you're told and let the officers make the decisions - they often have more information about the situation than you do and thus can make a qualified decision for you." (That's the way it's meant to work, at least) Of course, whether or not it'd work to the extent of firing on civilians, I don't know, that probably boils down to the person the soldier is and not the why of it - because if he's a good man, he won't do it no matter the why.

And I've got a feeling that many American officers aren't the same as Swedish. While my officers were real mean soldiers in a pinch, they were all big on protecting civilians, upholding the Genéve convention, hating mercenaries, preventing looting in war and preventing war crimes from happening, and all that. I mean, they were fighting men, but they also knew the *why* of why they were fighting (to protect the innocent, if you excuse the cheesy comment). And that's not what I'm seeing with the US military in Iraq right now, which means somewhere along the way, the US military *might* (I say *might*) have lost it's way... And that doesn't bode well for the upcoming trouble...

On the other hand, as you say, I'm also sure that there are plenty of good guys in the US military. In essence, it's what kind of officer that leads you, that matters. If he's a psycho, then things might (will) get out of hand because the kind of officers that train you, that's the kind of soldier you'll be. If he's a level-headed guy, then he will know to make sure you don't open fire on your own people. He won't *allow* that to happen because he knows it's wrong and against everything a soldier is supposed to work for.

Meh... Just some thoughts and memories brought up by the subject. pirat But it's an interesting subject, and I think you have to have served in the *US* military to have any real answer to the question of whether Americans will fire on their own people, and even then it'd only be an answer built from experience of your own platoon, and not of the entire military.

Edit: I listened to Alex Jones and Willie Nelson when it was broadcasted. It's great to see that famous people like Nelson are using their influence to wake people up. I wish they'd listen to him and impeach Bush.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:52 pm

Well Bush will soon be replaced, maybe with someone worse. Seems like pretty much the whole lot of them are in on it.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I don't know about British soldiers these days, but I know a bit about American ones. I saw a Documentary which showed how they were trained for the war on Iraq; they were trained with a video game simulation, and the man who led it spoke on behalf of their company about training soldiers and showed them how it was done. They shot fake guns (of course) at a screen, teaching them to shoot at 'real' targets (of course this is really just a way of distancing them emotionally/spiritually from the reality of war.) Furthermore, and this is what really disgusts me, they were actually given headphones and encouraged to listen to music while they FOUGHT! A few soldiers were interviewed (while in the war), and said they were listening to Metallica or some other heavy metal band. So, their soldiers are now trained to see reality as a computer game -- music and all. In watching the 'Imbed' (reporter) and the soldiers, I was alarmed at how easy killing was to them, and how they smiled afterwards with relief and pride that they killed the bad guys and didn't get killed (which is somewhat understandable, but what disturbed me was the degree of ease through which they handled the 'reality' of it.)

During the war, radio waves were tested out on innocent civilians. It causes crippling pain and can kill a man within seconds! And because of the war, women and children suffered horrible inflictions -- very little of which was shown to the American public. Also that march where those 'Iraqis' went and pushed over the statue of Hussein was bullcrap. Iraq journalists told the documentary people that those were not real Iraqis, one of whom who just happened to have an American flag in his pocket. It was staged, but of course that did get filmed and it got much air time.

I wish I could find the video where Alex Jones confronts all-black-dressed military police in a New York street, holding authority but holding no ID -- which goes against the law of their country. I feel they are the beginning of a new breed of military police in the US (and maybe worldwide if we don't stop it.) I also feel they are somehow related to all these concentration camps being set up in the US. I have a strong feeling that those camps aren't for blacks and Jews, but for people who stand up to fight for peace and freedom. This would allow them to take out what they view as leader types of revolution, and to make an example of them (which they love to do.)
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Yeah, this brings to mind a quite by video game hero Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid game series (one of my favorites because it's VERY anti-War and, imho Anti-NWO): "War as a video game...what better way to raise the perfect soldiers?" He's talking about Virtual Reality soldier training programs, which is almost what we have here. I can't see it as anything but the NWO agenda trying to dehumanize civilians in the eyes of soldiers, and obviously, it's working in some cases.

I think what you're talking about is the Active Denial System, researched by DARPA. There's a Wikipedia article about it. Apparently, it stimulates nerves in the skin, and causes them to send out waves of pain. Thing is, from what I've heard, it takes a lot (either weak heart, high age, or being a kid) to kill with it, but the pain is so intense one can tie down a dude in a chair and put him through it, and use it as torture. If you're interested in this kind of sutff, I recommend that you watch Star Wars in Iraq. It's a documentary about this kind of weapons being tested in Iraq, you can find it on http://torrentchannel.com for download. But there are other systems than Active Denial also. They call them "Less lethal weapons" if I remember correctly. Ironic, really...

I think it's in the movie Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State, that he does tha,t but I might be mistaken. After all, he's been facing off against the police many times. Razz But placing all NWO-opponents in camps wouldn't be very smart; that'd gather us in one place, and it'd be a chance for us to group, and the concentration camp part might just have been the "push" we needed to organize, under for example martial law.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Don't see anything there called "Star Wars in Iraq", but I'd rather view than download a video anyway. Safer that way.

Well, maybe I confused my facts. I do remember reading about a radio wave that could kill in seconds. Hmmm... the videos on microwave crowd control vehicles and laser canons appear to be missing from Youtube. Interesting...

Man you gotta see this! Fascist crowd control robot:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8774961874924365481&q=%22crowd+control%22+war&total=14&start=0&num=10&so=3&type=search&plindex=6

Crowd control water hose vehicle:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqGNBNqzUI

Gatling gun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6BPQwPRgHA

Edit: Oh, I found "Star Wars in Iraq" on Google Video.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:30 pm

Yeah, that's just sick. You know, they used to say war has changed, meaning this. At first, one had to watch the enemy face to face when he killed them. Then came firearms, and you could take a guy out from over a kilometer away with a sniper rifle. Now, you don't even have to kill him yourself - you can have a robot do it, and all you have to do is push a button. I think that we should not try to overdevelop war like we are now. This part where you must see your enemy to kill him, when you must be close to and watch his face, it will help us in that we must make a decision because we know that winning a war will actually be difficult. It will then be like, "Is the price really worth it to wage this war?" If we send in robots, it'll be more like, "Hell, we won't lose anyone anyway, we've got robots. So, since there's nothing to lose, let's go to war, boys!"

Not good. Neutral

Btw, did y'all catch Alex Jones tonight? He got a call from a (weird) guy talking about the reptoids. He talked a bit about it, but made clear he doesn't talk about it because we cannot prove it. Interesting, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:33 pm

Well, taking away the personal element might help to reveal how ridiculous and childish war really is. What really gets to me is how they always find a BS reporter who can pitch the story like it's a good idea. Where do they find those whackos?
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:00 am

Well, I have to disagree with you there. I think that removing the personal elements of war is always a bad idea. The interaction between enemies is like a safety, a line which you must consider before you pass. But I do agree war is childish and unnecessary, in most parts. In one case, however, it's nothing but a reaction to an unjust situation - for example, an American police state, where a civil war would only be a reaction to raping of the country.

And robots do not understand the difference between "civilian" and "enemy" - not that the American troops in Iraq seem to either, but still. Neutral

Propaganda is always part of war, but these whackos are probably lready brainwashed by the media. Otherwise, it might be that the entire journalistcorpse of the US has been corrupted by the media corporations...
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:26 am

sadly, Loxley, I agree! Just try to keep a positive focus no matter what. Fear is the killer. They hate people who are the strong, silent, secure in their faith types...and if you can....go to a mountainous area. Get out of the cities and back to nature....we will be doing that soon...and we all ready left the US. It kills me to be here sometimes, I miss my life as I knew it, but it is an adventure here that has built strength and character in all of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:45 am

Yeah, if there's anything I've learnt from this outdrawn war against the New World Order, it is positive thinking. And I'm working on the go nature-part as well. I've begun to brush up my survival skills, exercising and also a few self-defense techniques (not the kind you learn in martial arts, but actually useful - read; dirty - ones), but I still have a few years to go before I can leave civilization behind. My huge ebook library of survival, first aid and military handbooks will help. And then there's the part of me that refuses to give up a fight, even (especially) against the NWO.

Of course, my family won't hear a word of what I say about conspiracies, so I might have a problem convincing them it's time to go nature, at least until we have SS-soldiers marching up Lolipop Lane. And by then it might be too late.

Ah, well... I'm not going to worry about that.
If anyone try and stop us, worse for them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:44 pm

Country

Ya know what? If no-one listens, it is through their own ignorance, which we all have free will to educate ourselves, or sit back in lala land in ignorant bliss. Hopefully those friends and family will follow when the S hits the fan. (Which my hub says he has found some valid proof we have at least 2 years so that fits your time schedule on catching up on what you need.) that's about what I personally need too. Got 2 teens and an elementary ager, so we are doing the best we can to educate them not to fall for the hyped out societal acceptance speeches that say girls should dress like sleeze bags, all twenty somethings must party and have group sex and stick glued to the boob tube. lol.

2 years, if it is really a true statement, still is a very short time.....but enough to do some planning. Dontcha just feel like you are writing about living in some Sci-Fi-Political adventure flick!?

Down with the NWO! Shame on them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:06 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
Dontcha just feel like you are writing about living in some Sci-Fi-Political adventure flick!?

Yeah, but I've always wanted to be an adventurer like Dirk Pitt or Indiana Jones anyway, so that part's kind'a cool. Cool When we've sent those losers packing after they've failed in their pathetic attempt to take over the world (well, we might give them a sound beating first) I'm going to follow up on that life goal and be an adventurer.

My first stop after the victory party (and boy, will that party be B-I-G! Lot's of free tequila for all freedom fighters!) is Brazil, where I'll do the whole cutting-through-the-jungle thing, and dig for gold in the Pantanal region. See, I've got the whole thing planned, so I'm not going to lose it just because of those NWO dorks. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Well as much as I love the woods I don't know how I'd survive the freezing cold, wet, icy and all around brutal winters here. It'd make a man out of me for sure, if I survived. Afraid I need to sharpen up on my survival skills myself.

I also have a feeling that those of us who survive (whether physically or spiritually) will end up in the woods. Maybe we can meet some Big Foots and they can help us out. Seriously though, you never know.

I do hate the robot thing too. I agree, they have no compassion/wisdom/sense.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 10:23 pm

Actually we're talking about running away here aren't we? Is this the thing to do? Imagine coming back to this world, brain chipped at birth. Imagine having a sliver of your brain taken. Imagine growing up a totally programmed android. How could we imagine that? It's this life, ten times worse! Isn't risking one life better than damning eternity? Just thinking ... when this comes, I feel that we should take a stand. I just watched the movie "V For Vendetta" and I feel much the way V does. We need to be brave and face this thing down, for us, for the world, for everyone.

How, I don't know. Maybe we'll have to see when we get there..?
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 am

Actually, I think it'll have to be a combination of living in the wilderness and fighting the NWO, in the city and nature alike. They can't get to you in the nature as easily, but you can't strike at them there, either - only at the henchmen, the soldiers. And that's not going to stop the New World Order. And I agree, V is what we need, and he has the right way of fighting them. But I also feel that the Resistance will develop when things begin to seem more like a police state, and develop for the most suitable option.

People always adapt, and we and the Resistance will, too. For now, I'd say what we really need is leaders, men like Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin, men who will know how to proceed, not only in the revolution itself, but AFTER it as well. Men who loves freedom. Neutral
(Added for dramatic movie-like effect: Men like V...) Wink

On a side-note, I'm thinking about picking up archery. The law of hunting with bow is complicated in Sweden, and it's not really legal yet. But archery itself isn't illegal. So if the S hits the fan, I've got a good chance to get food in hunting with bow, since I can't have a rifle. I can also do the Robin Hood on their butts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 9:38 pm

Sounds cool, I can almost see that. What a Face

Maybe you're right, but I still think we'll have to fight it as it unfolds and afterwards. But we'll see I guess.

You have to see this video, if you haven't already! It's the most in-depth and informative video on this topic that I've yet seen, and it's very well done. It's Alex Jones again, but I think this is superior to his other ones in a number of ways. Apparently the current headquarters of the NWO, or at least in the executive sense, is located in Ottawa, Canada! Shocked That was a big surprise to me. It goes in-depth on the NWO's agenda and how it has been doing it.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=%22alex+jones%22&total=9913&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 3:15 am

Yeah, I saw Endgame about a week after it was released. Great film, really, one of his absolutely best together with TerrorStorm. And of course, the "cameo" of Jim Tucker was greatly appreciated, he's a totally awesome guy. And those Georgia Guidestones...well, they simply give me the willies for some reason. Neutral

I wonder when the next time the Bildeberg group is going to meet in Sweden is. I think they've done it three-four times since their foundation, and it's prolly time again soon. I'll be sure to be there with a basket full of rotten eggs. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:01 pm

So they meet in Sweden too. I was amazed to hear they had an office building in Canada, I thought it was just the UK and the US. How many places do they meet?

Oh thanks for mentioning those, I'll have to see those! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapidly approaching - the NWO
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: News, Events and Media :: Conspiracy Thread-
Jump to: