Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holograms and Project Blue Beam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Holograms and Project Blue Beam Empty
PostSubject: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:27 pm

I don't know if any of you know about project Blue Beam or not. It is a NWO plan to holographically show Christ coming in the clouds, and all the religious figures per country, so that people of faith will fall for a trap.

There are many articles written, some in explicit detail. Please check them out.

But to show you an idea of how it can work....watch this video of Kate Moss on a cat walk above a pyramid. (Notice above a Pyramid!!!)

It is so real that it is ....well it is amazing. So for we conspiracy minded people....we can put 2 and 2 together.

They are working on doing something like this outside....not inside where it is dark. Imagine.

Here it is. This is so beautifully done, very artistic and just awe inspiring!

Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Wow, what a beautiful work of art! Like something out of a dream. The actress was amazing.

But now that we've seen what they can do, I doubt it would have the same effect. Well, surely not...
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Do you ever get the feeling that these leaked plans and reports are like a red herring to distract your attention away from what is really going on? Blue, you are right - if we know about it, it loses it's affect. So then I would be asking, what was the point of having the plan and for it being made known? Obviously something else that hasn't been disclosed is being worked on and this 'leaked' stuff is a smoke screen to keep us all dumb.

That would be my opinion, anyway....
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 5:03 am

Oh, Absolutely! I would think that is exactly what is being done. Distractions. Many people wouldn't even think to educate themselves on anything because all they do is party, watch tv, movies, etc.

A good example is chemtrails. (In mho) I have watched chemtrails for a long time. When I speak about it to strangers or friends, the first reaction is...That's from a plane. (Duh...lol) I say, yes, but those leave almost immediately....keep an eye on the ones that stay and ask yourself why! Later, I get reports from these same people....:Oh my gosh, you're right! What are those???

It takes observations not to be dumned down. BUT, it also takes wisdom and discernment to choose what is real and what is bull.

This is why I don't buy all of Alex Jones, David Icke, and those like them, all their stories. I sometimes think that those guys are the big distractions that will rile people up and keep them solely on a few focuses so the real big centers aren't even looked upon or thought of.

Back to Project Blue Beam. I had never heard of it until very recently. Apparently (Again, truth??? Who knows) it was leaked by an EX illuminati. Then again, who can tell. Though, IF it happens, those who know about this, can say...aw, that's a hologram, vs. bowing down to some light particles in the sky! lol. Know what I mean?

For religious types...which the world is full of. They are the ones that the churches or groups will say, don't read this stuff, or don't pay attention. Just have faith. (I have heard these lines a thousand times while testing people...I LOVE to test people...in kind ways of course) Especially in the religious dept. because I have searched my entire adult life for some kind of truth on the subject instead of blindly following what people tell me to do, like so many others do. Ex. I believe highly in Christ. Not because people pounded me and said...You will burn in hell if you don't. No, those types made me run far far away. But because of my own, private, personal experiences that came out of nowhere...enough for me to feel confident that he is real. Same for God. But Mary and the saints and so many others....Nope, nothing yet to convince me to follow blindly and pray to them etc. like so many others seriously try to "Make me do, because it is the right path!" (Clearing throat)

And what I have noticed is the people of faith who are also Spiritual, vs. only religious, or mix it with religion, will talk openly. Those who are leaders in churches or very religious followers, often just close the topics. Faith faith faith. FOr me, that answer just isn't good enough for me. I really want to make sure, for myself, that I am not following the blind who can't see the log in their own eyes...as well, I don't want to be the blind with a log in my own eye. Know what I mean.

Now onto big trickory, Think of Chris Angel and how he levitates. The crowds he draws and the responses. Common responses all the time. Me? I want to know why he chooses that particular location, what in the atmosphere or air has special properties in those areas. How much mind control of his own does he use and where are the illusional mirrors set up. Is he using a vortex? Or is he like David Copperfield. OR, Hey, maybe HE is a hologram! lol. Or does he really know how to levitate anywhere at any time because he has that much control over his mind and body.

I suppose the virgo mind, always analyzing things and being skeptical keeps me intruiged into peoples reactions to all kinds of subjects. I love to observe. I'm usually rather quiet outside of posting my thoughts on line. lol. On line....I love to dig in and hear peoples opinions! Because people let loose and open up a lot more!

I just hope, like Blue Water, because I think we think a lot alike, that we learn truth over bs. Knowledge is power if you have the correct information. Knowledge is useless if you are being fed lies and bs. I'd rather not be a distracted sheep, but a quiet discerner so not to follow the herd. Piggy <----- Love the piggy.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:41 pm

I also feel that there are many things set up to distract us.

I agree that knowledge is power, but that is something Alex Jones would say. I am not yet 100 per cent certain he is all that he claims to be, but I see no evidence to suggest otherwise. Some big intellects whom I highly respect, such as BBC investigative-reporter and bestselling author Greg Palast and symbolist Michael Tsarion have both called him a Godsend. I have researched (to an extent) some of his claims which I have found questionable, but each time it appeared that he was right. I don't yet see anything to discredit him. There are however a few aspects of him which bother me: A. That he generates so much fear around him (although that may be incidental because he is trying very hard to reach the people.) B. For some reason something about his personality feels fake or put-on or held-up (maybe just because he is a public figure and it comes natural?) C. That sometimes by voice, manner and gesture he resembles Adolf Hitler (but again, maybe incidental.) I'm looking at the facts, and so far he seems to (from my current perspective) know the good guys from the bad guys. But then again, recalling Deepthroat's final words in The X-files: "Trust ... trust no one." Then again, who was it who said, "Without trust we have nothing"? So I guess we need to be careful when it comes to outspoken people, and just weigh them based on the facts. So far I like Alex and I do, for the most part, trust him.

It is wise to research the words of people who died for them, and perhaps that's the best way of knowing that they really did know something vital (presumably.) I feel that society is a cage, a lie, and we are all prisoners here. The runners of the maze assume that the smart mice will find the secret doors and work their way into power -- yet these always become puppets, just like they were before (only more informed (but still lied to.) I do feel that humanity is in a trance. Now, in theory, a person could know that many people know this and they can write books on it and claim to know things they don't (they may even work for the Globalists to distract us.) David Wilcock is a psychic who claims that very few of the psychics who have come forward about the truth are getting it right, but he himself looks like the spitting image of Niles Crane. Is he an Illuminati trying to mislead us, or does he speak the truth? There is an incredible interview series with him on Google Video, I think. I'll have to post that here sometime.

It gets hard to know who to trust, and we sure as heck can't trust the media (depending on your country, perhaps.) And facts are hard to find and hard to prove, without travelling and uncovering actual documents yourself. But we can discuss these matters and try to get a sense of who's with us and who's against us (the people, nature.)

The perfect example of this confusion is the possible upcoming staged UFO strike. I fully believe that the Illuminati have built a fleet of war ships (air ships) from alien technology, with highly advanced weaponry. There is a woman, forget her name, who came out alongside Dr. Steven Greer with the Disclosure Project briefing. She claimed that two superiors told her of these crafts (in fact the scientist she worked under was forced against his will to work on them), and of the Illuminati's plans for the future. This was back in the 1960s. And she claims that she was told that they were planning a future War on Terror, followed by an Asteroid threat, and finalized with a staged UFO invasion -- which would force the world under a leading globalized military power to 'protect' the Earth, and this would mean humanity's faint was sealed (supposedly.) I've heard from other sources also that this is true, and that they are planning to -- during the 'UFO' attack -- to wipe out the major city centres and thus most the planet's population. But, is this true or a diversion? That woman was clearly telling the truth, as she knew it. And I am certain they do have that fleet and I doubt it's meant to serve the betterment of humankind.

Then there is the issue of mind control, of brain chips...
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Sounding more and more like Fox Mulder everyday, Blue Very Happy Hey, that's a compliment!

Well my opinion is that there is alot of wisdom in that X-Files quote...'Trust No-One'. We have the truth at our disposal and it is beyond the reach of those who would try to suppress it. Trust yourself and tap into the group consciousness of all existence where the record of everything exists. Sure you will find some things said by some people like Icke and others that resonate with you - this is your connection to source validating the truth. Like anything, you have free will and choice to take or leave whatever information you uncover. How do you discern? Through intuition. My reality is not yours. Your reality is not David Icke's. His reality is not SemJesse's from the Pleiades...and on it goes.

I know I am gonna be the bad guy here for rocking the boat, but think about what you are creating. Conspiracy upon conspiracy...lies and mistrust and uncertainty and fear. Is that what you want to live?

I personally like Icke's messages. Step outside yourself by stepping inside yourself. Cut through the constant crap you have been fed to build the illusion you live in and start making your own choices. You might be surprised at just how much power resides in each individual human being.
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:54 am

This is the problem with conspiracy theories. You get some great info, then comes another with great info that can counter, and then the circle of who to believe begins. It truly is based on your own personal intuition.

Like I said, I like what David Icke has to say as well as Alex Jones, just something, my instinct says, that they redirect from a deeper focus that someone doesn't want anyone focused on.

The story of William Cooper is fascinating. If you get a chance, google him and watch the YouTube series. He was killed for what he exposed, along with others that he worked with regarding alien agendas.

The nice part of learning is this. Yes, we can get caught up in the initial learning stages, then as time goes by, and our minds think upon what we have learned, we can take in what we feel deeply to be truth and discard what we feel to be false. And like Goth said, no-one's truth is the same. If it were, life and the world would be a very boring place and no one would want to venture into the unknown to test anything. Sleepy
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:56 am

Oh, and I forgot to add in my OP, is that there has been talk that the visions of Mary in Medjegure and Fatima were in fact holograms. I am really curious to know if this is indeed true. Also, there have been sitings of meteors that apparently hit the earth and when witnesses ran to the sites, nothing was there. Whether this is all true or not.....YOU DECIDE! hee hee
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:06 am

Medjurgorje intrigues me. I don't think it is holograms, but I don't think it is a religious miracle either.

You mentioned the chemtrails earlier TruthSeeker. I have been seeing the ones you talked of that remain for alot longer than a real chemtrail for years. I even posted about it on another forum asking if anyone else could see the strange sky tunnels as I called them. I have seen both white or light ones and occasionally darker ones. Mostly I see them with my third eye, and at times there can be so many they fill the sky.

I believe there are multi-dimensions and as 'time' goes by, we are becoming more and more aware of them, and even able to see into them. Likewise, different beings and things from other dimensions are appearing in our dimension. I think this sort of activity is going to increase, and people really need to use their intuition to guide them when it comes to discerning illusion and reality.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:29 pm

Fox Mulder, yes that is a compliment! Call me “Spooky” Blue. Cool

It’s an interesting thought indeed, that if we create our own reality that discussing these types of issues are making them more reality. However, to what extent do we create reality? Also, by believing a truth isn’t true does it cease to be true? All very interesting. I sound like Spock lately. He always said “fascinating”, lately I’m saying “interesting.” Holograms and Project Blue Beam 83633

William Cooper, huh? Have to remember that.

Chemtrails seem to be the work of high-tech experimental war craft, speculating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holograms and Project Blue Beam   Holograms and Project Blue Beam Empty

Back to top Go down

Holograms and Project Blue Beam
Page 1 of 1