Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healing Hands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Healing Hands Empty
PostSubject: Healing Hands   Healing Hands EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:05 am

When I was a teen, I had this obsession with healing with my hands. It ventured into my early twenties, then I lost focus.

A few weeks ago, my youngest daughter had really severe stomach pains. She was screaming in pain and we were ready to rush her to the hospital. I laid in bed with her while she was crying and holding her knees to her belly, rocking back and forth. I placed my right hand over the area in pain. I don't remember what I was thinking, maybe it was, There is no more pain...I can't remember. She kept moving my hand. But I kept placing it on her stomach and above her hands when she kept pushing it. I finally said a prayer and called upon one of my guides...and asked to utilize my hands as the vessel to heal her. Within 5 minutes she stopped crying, jumped up, started laughing and that was that. Her energy went almost hyper and that energy lasted for 3 days. I was like.... affraid .

So, I was at another group discussing this, because I wanted to know if there were any certain techniques since I am leary of so much. And was told if you believe it, no matter what you think or say, the healing comes. Which took me to the thought of the faith the size of a mustard seed, and the memory of healing that little mouse, which I am almost certain I shared here somewhere.

Anyways, I really want to learn to tune into this. My hub suffers with a few problems and refuses to go to a doctor. I have tried visualizations etc. One problem, I believe is very serious and it effects our sex life. To the point he doesn't even sleep in the same bed. I think he is afraid of the pain, but doesn't want me to know so I won't worry. The last time we were "Together" he had an attack and almost fainted from the pain. Since then....nothing. AND he won't discuss it anymore like he used to.

I know there is something called distance healing, and I want to learn about that. Does anyone have any ideas as of credible sites to go to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Healing Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hands   Healing Hands EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:07 pm

This is an interesting topic. I have been curious and have experimented with this also. I have always had a very strong ammune system, I could force a sickness out of me (if I had to vomit I'd force it away, which sounds bad but I never got sick or weak from it, and like I say I've always had a strong ammune system anyway), and recently I've been curious about healing cuts. One time I had quite a cut, not large but not tiny either, and I put saliva on my finger and rubbed it along the cut slowly with a sort of loving-healing energy. The cut healed within in several seconds. But a few minutes later it started to bleed again, so I did it again. After that it stopped. I feel on an intuitive level that I could learn to do this to greater effect.

Here's an interesting true story on the power of the mind over the body:
http://www.mindhacks.org/miraculous-healing-with-the-mind/

The only articles on the subject I can find are about Reiki, which you pretty much have to attend a class in order to learn. But I'll keep looking.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Veya
Squire
Squire
Veya

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Healing Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hands   Healing Hands EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Wow TruthSeeker,
I need to say, Bravo!

From my experience, I've been told by two different psychic readers that I had healing hands.
So, I tried it two times on my bf's toothache and it works.
But most of the time I use another trick for his toothaches... It lets go all the pressure! Wink
Anyways!
I've been having anxiety stuck in my plexus for months, maybe years, before I consciously realise it.
Last night I got it off by seeing it as thick rubber band, and tearing it off mentally.
It's weeks ago and the pain hasn't even come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing Hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Hands   Healing Hands Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Hands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: The Magic Arts-
Jump to: