Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brake Fall Hill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Brake Fall Hill Empty
PostSubject: Brake Fall Hill   Brake Fall Hill EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:45 pm

I attribute no ability to myself in the following account.

A friend of mine and I were discussing books we had read the other day. One of the books that came up, neither of us could remember much about except one part. In the book, one human could fly, and he believed that another person with him could also. When the other person asked how, the one that could fly said it was easy, when you fall...don’t hit the ground!
That reminded me of an event that I had almost completely forgotten about.

When I was 12 my father bought a trailer at a camp ground in Plaistow New Hampshire. I did the usual kid stuff...hung by the lake with friends...hikes in the woods...ran around a lot. Boring place really. Until one day when I was running at the top of a hill near the camp.

I was running along...not a speed to write home about, I was capable of much more...easy day...easy run, until I tripped on a rock and fell face first. Odd thing though...I forgot to hit the ground. Ya, I thought the same thing at the time...no way. Mind you at the time I was thinking that I was traveling down hill, head first, with my face and body about a half inch above the ground. Later calculations would show that I had traveled 20 feet. Even when I finally stopped, there was no jolt, no smash, I came to a soft landing.

Now some 12 year old boys would have ran home freaked, me I ran up the hill to see if I could repeat it. Which I did, multiple times. Each attempt was made at faster and faster speeds, but without the tripping. At this point in the adventure I was doing full speed superman dives right at the ground, and each time I missed I traveled further down the hill. And each attempt was started and executed from the same spot at the top of the hill. Final tally; 127ft with out touching the ground!

Now first thought, it was all me baby! Ya, I could fly! Couldn’t get any dam hight, but that would come in time right! Wrong! I went to run and get my father and when I got to the road I tripped again. This time I slammed face first into the ground. The thought to break my fall no longer crossed my mind, for obvious reasons, making the fall all that much worse.

The next day me and a friend of mine went to the hill and I told him what happened the day before. He dared me to prove it, and honor getting the better of brains, I repeated the events of the day before. I ran, I dove, I missed the ground. It was the hill! Mark and I did our own version of the long jump competition for the rest of that day.

We named the hill “Brake Fall Hill”, I know, a little dumb...but hey we were 12.

A short time later summer was over...my father sold the trailer...and I never saw the hill again.

But for a little while...I could fly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyoutpost.com
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Brake Fall Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brake Fall Hill   Brake Fall Hill EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Oh what a cool story! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Brake Fall Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brake Fall Hill   Brake Fall Hill EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:12 pm

Sorry I must this post, Humaren, not sure how I managed it...

Very interesting! Sounds like you have a strong intuition which can change reality, or at least that's my take. Somehow I bet you've had more experiences still. What a Face

I've had experiences which defy reality, but none that I am aware of doing myself.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

Brake Fall Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brake Fall Hill   Brake Fall Hill EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Night Star wrote:
Oh what a cool story! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this.

Thanks. I can't believe I almost forgot all about it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

Brake Fall Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brake Fall Hill   Brake Fall Hill EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Blue Water wrote:
Sorry I must this post, Humaren, not sure how I managed it...

Very interesting! Sounds like you have a strong intuition which can change reality, or at least that's my take. Somehow I bet you've had more experiences still. What a Face

I've had experiences which defy reality, but none that I am aware of doing myself.

Well like I said at the begining of it...I don't think it was me...I believe it was the hill. Which by the way, looks a lot like a Viking burial mound if memory serves me right. Plus my friend was able to do it to.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Brake Fall Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brake Fall Hill   Brake Fall Hill EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:30 am

Yeah but you keep finding these 'places' though. It's likely somewhere in the middle, spiritually charged places which you have power with on some intuitive level.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Sponsored content

Brake Fall Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brake Fall Hill   Brake Fall Hill Empty

Back to top Go down

Brake Fall Hill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: The Paranormal-
Jump to: