Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Positive Power

Go down 
+4
bathory313
Celtic_Spirits
Night Star
Blue Water
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 8:27 am

Okay, to make a long story short, I am very interested in focussing on positive thought, symbols, powers perhaps, to both heal myself and those I care about, but also -- and of particular interest to me at this time -- humanity itself. The people have lost their way, and although I will continue to research the powers behind the forces which are suppressing this world, in the meantime I realize that these forces are far too powerful to be messed with without even understanding exactly who they are and what drives them. For the time being I am interested in using positive energy, perhaps through symbols or thought, to heal myself and others. As I develop these powers I hope to use them on a more wide-scale basis. I am posting this here because I wonder if anyone here is interested in doing the same thing, or if anyone has any advice, information, or insight, as to how I might go about this, or begin to experiment with this. My intention here, to be clear, is not to force or manipulate anything, but to use positive power/s to heal what has been damaged, or importantly to me at this time, to help reawaken the betwixed human mind from its intoxication.

Feelings, opinions?

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 pm

This interests me greatly. I try to draw energy from nature and things around me. Every day of my life I focus on the world and its people and send out positive vibes. I think of a better and more beautiful life for all. I focus on the physical and emotional pain of those suffering, that their pain is lessened, that they will find the strength and courage needed to go on.

When I'm not out in nature, I have some pieces of jewelry that I charged by the sun and moon and my own energy. I Have crystals and gemstones too that I might hold or wear. These items are not necessary but sets me in a different frame of mind. So do candles or incense. It's magical and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 8:47 pm

Yes, I read yesterday that animals can be a huge benefit to the self. Because animals to not respond to our ego and persona, and instead they respond to us spiritually/instinctively. In other words, animals have NO understanding of bullshit and thus they help reawaken or maintain the true self. Often we seek out people instead, because they will go along with the bogus needs of the ego (few will be "cruel to be kind.") Animals however don't understand any of that nonsense, and respond to us --whether in positive or in negative ways -- by natural instinctive truth.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 9:45 am

Well I don't know about that. When I had 3 cats and a ferret, the ferret gave them bullshit and they responded with running away or hissing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 12:59 pm

But you know what I mean though. Just looking at the wolf picture in your avatar makes me feel more grounded.
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Spirits
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 1:03 pm

All that I can add here is that I feel animals are a great source of positive energy. Especially horses. I can be in the blackest of moods, go to the ranch and within an hour all my negative energy is gone, I feel pure and at peace.

Being out in nature helps a lot as well. Way out, that is. Not where you may come across a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 11:02 pm

Oh yes animals do indeed have a positive energy, as does nature. I have a true passion for both. Cat I love you
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Spirits
Squire
Squire

Registration date : 2007-11-24

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 3:10 am

That makes two of us! I am at peace when I am surrounded by animals.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 8:14 am

With some animals there is an unconditional love. I too am at peace with animals, reptiles and amphibians. I feel the same Celtic. Neat
Back to top Go down
bathory313
Squire
Squire
bathory313

Female
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Pooches and Kitties!   Positive Power EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 5:59 am

There is much innocent, positive power within animals. I believe that we must not draw too much off of them at once; that we must also return some energies to them from ourselves. For me in particular it is the great cats (like thunderbolts, their energies are) and fish, who have a comical, happy energy. Dogs are like inner temples of calm, and rats bring out the mischief in me. They make me want to run around and squeak and shoot pee everywhere, too.

cheers

I am quite nihilistic about the future of this world. Let it end, as it should, as it was probably meant to do at some point.

2012?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 10:42 am

I don't draw from them, more like just basking in the wonder of them. Cat
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 5:14 pm

The Universe consists of energy exchanges. We mistakenly seem to think we are lord and master of it all, or top of the energychain. I believe we feel good around nature or animals because they draw negative energy off us and dispel it. If you are looking for proof, think about how some nursing homes and hospitals have animals that interact with patients and affect their health in a positive way. These animals also know when someone is going to die. They are very perceptive to energy changes. This has been investigated through a relatively new healing technique called biolumanetics: http://www.biolumanetics.net/Casefour&five&Six.htm
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 10:35 am

Very interesting, Goth. I hadn't thought of it that way before. Well, trees breathe in our pollution. I suppose our negative outputs are taken in by the natural world in many ways. And I agree, we do tend to think of ourselves as lord and master here. I believe we were meant to protect the Earth, in some fashion, but obviously we have failed. But before we can fix the Earth we must first fix humanity, and before we can do that we must get our own personal garbage together. I know that some here have done that pretty well. Me, well, I am feeling better. I learned a valuable lesson while talking to Goth the other day; and that's acceptance. I wrote a poem about my inspiration on this (and posted it here.)

With acceptance there is a balance, and the Light which rests in the centre shines the clearer. It all comes down to acceptance really (well, in terms of Humans dealing with our reluctance/regret/holding back to move forward.) When we accept we let the balls of negation uncoil. And we laugh. Some of life's lessons are so simple and yet so hard to learn, well sometimes you just have to laugh.

Anyway, acceptance is a very great lesson for humanity. It is one which we can suggest, but the other person has to decide to take the step alone. We are all alone and yet not; here I am, like a sun of life, and here you are, like worlds around me -- like a solar system. The same is true for each of you (hope I'm a lively planet and not a dead one in yours. alien ) But my point here is that we are different worlds (souls) and have a significant impact for one another, but our galaxy (Mother Earth) is falling apart. So, we need to band together and try to make a significant change. Hope those metaphors didn't confuse everyone! Positive Power 83633

I need to remind everyone that this Moving Forward section is separate from the rest of the forum in a way. And no one is forced to participate or give input (although it is appreciated.) I don't feel that sitting back and waiting for the world to burn is the answer here. I think we need to put our heads and hearts together and see what we can come up with. I'm sure there are a lot of possibilities which we might pursue. Some of our great minds, like symbolist Michael Tsarion, believe that what is happening here on our world is an age-old Psychic War between Human Spirit and the hidden evil forces of the world (which I believe are the Reptilians (if anyone's getting tired of hearing me mention them, I have a feeling I'll be mentioning them a lot more, unless someone can show me that I'm wrong.) I believe we are here as Spiritual Warriors, whether we consider ourselves Indigos or not. We have to band together to help each other, and help this messed-up world of ours before it is too late. The purpose of Moving Forward isn't to take political or even public action, but to take psychic action. I don't currently hold the tools for this, but I know they're in me. Together we can inspire each other, find the tools and learn how to use them. (By the way, for those of you who don’t know this section is off bounds for non-members.)

If this confuses anyone, just look up Michael Tsarion on Google Video. Positive Power 83633 He's inspired me a lot. But he's just one of the reasons why I feel we need to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 4:38 pm

Namaste Blue Clap You have developed a profound understanding of acceptance.

Acceptance is not ignorance. It is not saying 'oh, I know things are bad but I will go on anyway'. It is taking a step back, considering things from a spiritual perspective, and considering how it all fits in to a bigger picture. It involves placing yourself in that picture too and choosing what you are going to create in your little corner. Are you going to add to the energy of defeat, or grow the energy of hope?
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 7:02 pm

Yes. For the first time in my life I feel like I am centralized in this world. I feel a part of this world, and I feel connected to the whole Universe. I can't tell you what a relief it is, and looking back, man, I see now what I was doing to myself! I held resentment and un-acceptance upon myself and the whole Human race. And now I feel that for the first time since early childhood that I can BREATHE. I went for a walk earlier and looked around, and the colours all stood out more and I felt an innocence about the moment I was in. Again, it's been a long time. I've been so hard on myself and on others. The shadows and lights around me don't even scare me much at all right now! I feel almost content. But I need to go kind of slow, don't want to get in over my head. I was daydreaming earlier about swimming through a sky sea of rainbows, and I could feel a feminine presence. I was a bit afraid of approaching and I sort of said, "Sorry. Shy. Maybe later." Positive Power 83633

Ok, I would really love to contact some Pleiadians, or similar spirits. Any ideas Goth?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 10:17 pm

[quote=looking back, man, I see now what I was doing to myself! I held resentment and un-acceptance upon myself and the whole Human race. And now I feel that for the first time since early childhood that I can BREATHE.

Over and over again I tried to tell you how hard you were on yourself and the world. I tried to get you to accept things. I tried pointing out your wonderful attributes like your talent in the profound poems and stories that left me in awe and wanting more. You and those poems and stories lifted me up when no one and nothing else ever could. I tried pointing out your wonderful sense of humour. Oh how easily you made me laugh no matter how depressed and hopeless I felt. I tried pointing out your passion and compassion for the earth and its environment, its sacred places, its peoples and animals. Like an ever burning flame not allowing its light to go out. That was/is you Greg. The ever burning flame and light. All these things that I tried to show you, that others have tried showing you before... it was in you all along to see, to understand, and accept. It had to come from you ultimately, in your own time. All along I sent my positive energy your way, every day, knowing this time would come for you and trying desperately to be patient. All the while trying to deal with my own pain and past and turmoils. How desperately I wanted to help and thought that I was. How vain of me to have thought that. I don't know how Goth finally got through to you, but at long last, someone finally has. Teddy1

"Blue Water"]Yes. For the first time in my life I feel like I am centralized in this world. I feel a part of this world, and I feel connected to the whole Universe.

I can't tell you what a relief it is, and .

I went for a walk earlier and looked around, and the colours all stood out more and I felt an innocence about the moment I was in. Again, it's been a long time. I've been so hard on myself and on others. The shadows and lights around me don't even scare me much at all right now! I feel almost content. But I need to go kind of slow, don't want to get in over my head. I was daydreaming earlier about swimming through a sky sea of rainbows, and I could feel a feminine presence. I was a bit afraid of approaching and I sort of said, "Sorry. Shy. Maybe later." Positive Power 83633

Ok, I would really love to contact some Pleiadians, or similar spirits. Any ideas Goth?[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 2:50 am

Don't underestimate your role in helping Blue to reach this point Night Star. I think we all just acted like a bigger brighter mirror for each other during our conversation - I took away amazing things from both of you as well that I don't think I could put into words even if I tried.

I was talking to Starlat today about your interest in the Pleids and she agreed it would be good if you sent her a pm over on Psyche. She is happy to chat about them. She tried to join your forum but it wouldn't let her in. Perhaps you could help her out with this?

I am so glad you have found yourself Blue. Time is an important concept that we all have to work with here on Earth. Time is what aligns our experiences with our environment and ourselves. It is hard to be patient when someone you care about is struggling to find themselves and for the right 'time' for this to happen. Just be open and discerning of what you allow into your 'now'. I know you and Night are both keen to contact off planet beings. Trust that it will happen when it is supposed to and don't try to force things - forcing can be equally blocking as not knowing how. Maybe you have already been contacted and are not even aware. Remember that what we expect is not necessarily how something really might be. Not all aliens are grey with big eyes, just as all humans are not white, 5'9" and goodlooking cyclops
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 10:31 am

Blue is more trusting about contacting aliens. My intentions lie more in learning more about my pre -birth existance and experience.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 10:46 am

Thanks Night. Smile

Oh man, I would love to have Starlat here! Why she can't join I don't know. Hmm. OH. I did block the word 'star' so that two people don't call themselves the same name (I did the same for others.) Hmmm. Would she consider using another name? What was her first one..? If she wants Starlat I'll have to temporarily change the rule.

I will PM her for sure! alien
Back to top Go down
Spiritdoc
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Pleid. Info   Positive Power EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:33 pm

Hi, Blue Water and everyone!

I was reading your request for some Pleiadian contact info and I have just the Rx for a good dose of direct contact... go to:

http://www.higherfrequencies.net/

This is a truly higher vibrational channel source and a personal friend of mine, the P's really let it rip through her (no pun intended)

Tell me what you feel about what you find there... Cheers,

Like a Star @ heaven

SDoc
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 7:41 pm

It is a beautiful website, Spiritdoc, thanks for sharing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 7:54 pm

I fixed your link so that it works Spirit Doc. I will spend time on that site tomorrow when I have more time. flower
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:33 pm

I was just talking to my mother about the power of positive thinking. She told me about one time she and dad went for a drive with only 40 bucks to spend, but they weren't worried and just knew they'd have a nice time out. They bought a couple tickets and won 250 dollars! They spent about 100 on the trip and used the rest to help pay off debt. A similiar thing happened to me once, when I walked into the Eaton's Centre in Toronto, and I was so positive and believing in that day that I knew when I saw a magazine store with tickets that if I scatched some tickets that I'd win. So I did, and I cleared 80-some dollars. The same positive mindset I am using now to sell my books.

You can't hope, want, or demand. You have to simply trust and feel the graceful giving force of life and flow with it with innocence and trust, and things will go your way. I guess this ties into the idea that we create our own reality. cheers
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 4:59 am

Excellent!

(BTW, I LOVED Eaton center when I was a teen. Would take the drive from NY to Toronto to be the fashion, new wave/punk/goth chick in school) lol.

No-one had MY clothes! hah. Ok,...now back to topic....

I am learning a bit about the power of attraction...and realize how many times in my life it has been utilized. Positive thinking and visualization are enormous keys.

It is true!
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Yes it seems to be, but at the same time we impact our environments and each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Positive Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power Empty

Back to top Go down

Positive Power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next