Number of posts : 605
Age : 37
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2007-11-19
|Subject: Rules and Guidelines Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:13 pm|| |
Welcome to Indigo Spirit!
When you join, you will find an option on the right in your profile which opens to a large selection of avatars (I mention this because the option is in an odd place.) DISCLAIMER
: Although we will be moderating this site each day, we cannot be responsible for all members, at all times. We believe in freedom of speech, but not in outright flaming. However, some subjects or discussions may offend you, and so we ask that readers take caution. Guidelines
: This site was created so that open-minded people who wish to search for the truth and discuss important issues may do so without the constant criticisms of never-believer sceptics. So, if you consider yourself a sceptic this may not be the site for you. If you can be respectful of other peoples' views then you are most welcome here. If on the other hand you display a clear lack of respect, you will be asked to leave. I will also ask posters to please read over the forums carefully before posting. If you post a topic where it does not belong, or if that topic all ready exists, it will have to either be removed or deleted. Site Rules:
1. No spamming.
2. No extreme usage of foul language or profanity.
3. No flaming (this means, no blatant attacking of a person or group of persons on this site.)
4. No flame wars (arguing is all right to a point, then it just disrupts the whole discussion. If two people must argue in this manner, they should take it to PM or email.)
5. No rude-titling (do not use titles in all-capitols or with a long series of exclamation marks.)
6. Respect copyright law (if you do not have permission to, do not post articles here in their entirety. And always name the source. If you're posting someone's art, name the artist.)Note
: Any violations of the guidelines or rules may result in your post/s being edited or deleted. Also, it may result in your dismissal as a member of this site. Anything extreme may also be reported to the proper authorities.
Thank you for reading our rules and guidelines! We hope you enjoy your stay!