Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A short intro from Goth_Ink

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

A short intro from Goth_Ink Empty
PostSubject: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 4:18 pm

Hi guys, and congrats on your new forum cheers

You already know me in my former guise of Ravengirl. Why the change to Goth Ink? There comes a time when the 'girl' has to grow into the shoes that were always meant to be hers, and this is true of me now. I was born to write and communicate, and I will always appreciate the darkness that has illuminated my way so Goth Ink it is Clap

Like what I see here, and hope I can contribute as well as learn and meet new people and old friends here.

Hi everybody sunny
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 pm

Hey I know you! Hug Kiss very Happy to see you. Oh and WELCOME! Neat
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 5:01 pm

Hug Yay! An old friend!! Kiss And a very wise and beautiful soul Smile I'm in good company here!
Back to top Go down
weareallsuckers
Gentry
Gentry
weareallsuckers

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 11:22 am

Very Happy Hello peoples! I saw you had this forum Blue Water after getting a little dejected over at UM with the skeptics. I have battled my way through them all over the time I have been there, always the same lot wanting that evidence, I call them 'evidence junkies'. See my name on here and on UM - we are all suckers.
I noticed Crystal Sage had joined here too, she and I are of the ilk that we can come around to these ideas without all this ridiculous need for evidence. We see the evidence all around. Don't despair on UM, I thought it was all open minded people at first but in fact we are the minority on there but stick to your guns and don't let them annoy you too much. Ignore the 'show me the evidence' crapola and just discuss what you like, those same people will pop up over and over demanding their 'evidence'. We all know there's no sound evidence, then again there's no evidence of God but many of those skeptics who are demanding evidence do believe in God. They just get their jollies by making us feel stupid when it suits THEM. Such no it alls that know nothing.......anyway, I hope this forum does well but don't let them win over at UM, stay around there and just keep discussing, they eventually go away..........lol
Back to top Go down
weareallsuckers
Gentry
Gentry
weareallsuckers

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 11:37 am

I just added an avatar, which funny enough was my old avatar on UM and I couldn't help but notice the similarities between it and the Indigo Spirit sign so felt that it meant I had to use it here.

I just wanted to say to everyone here, Night Star, Blue Water and Goth Ink, I saw CS's name but don't see her here and you know what, I agree with what you said to Da Verminator, her post was words of wisdom....It's late here, 1.30am so I'll say bye for now and see what I can contribute tomorrow, PS: You have some really good forum topics here. Ciao 4 now.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 1:06 pm

Good to see you Goth (Raven)! Hug

Good to see you as well, Weareallsuckers! Glad you made it! Piggy
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 7:33 pm

Hi Blue pirat

Hi weareallsuckers farao

A little off topic, but I like the way you think there weareallsuckers - I think along those very same lines. I have awesome amounts of paranormal experiences in my life but always get asked for proof or evidence (well how do you prove you saw a ghost appear for 10 seconds at 2 a.m. in the morning? No time to take a photo or video it - am I supposed to stick it in a jar?? Hello Rolling Eyes it would just get out...). Where is or What is this UM you speak of? What is the full name of the forum? This is precisely why Blue felt the need to start his forum, I suspect. That sort of fearful skeptic attitude is also the reason I started a forum myself. So many people misinformed and too afraid to use their own discernment to see the truth right before their very eyes. It is a sad situation. Scared

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptyFri Nov 23, 2007 4:08 am

Hug
Back to top Go down
weareallsuckers
Gentry
Gentry
weareallsuckers

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 9:45 am

Goth_Ink wrote:
Hi Blue pirat

Hi weareallsuckers farao

A little off topic, but I like the way you think there weareallsuckers - I think along those very same lines. I have awesome amounts of paranormal experiences in my life but always get asked for proof or evidence (well how do you prove you saw a ghost appear for 10 seconds at 2 a.m. in the morning? No time to take a photo or video it - am I supposed to stick it in a jar?? Hello Rolling Eyes it would just get out...). Where is or What is this UM you speak of? What is the full name of the forum? This is precisely why Blue felt the need to start his forum, I suspect. That sort of fearful skeptic attitude is also the reason I started a forum myself. So many people misinformed and too afraid to use their own discernment to see the truth right before their very eyes. It is a sad situation. Scared

Thanks for that, nice to hear, the forum is Unexplained Mysteries and it toughens your hide in no time but makes you see that some people just won't allow anything that does not have concrete proof, what is that anyway? That's another issue, what defines true proof? What I see as proof is not what others see as proof and what they see as proof is not what I deem proof. So it just goes round in circles. Why can't we all just discuss stuff without it even coming into the equation? That's why I wanted to give Blue Water my support by joining this forum, because it's important to allow ourselves to open up our minds to things that are not based in politically correct proof. They may just be the truth afterall. Wink
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 10:46 am

Well said hun and welcome to Indigo Spirit! flower Neat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A short intro from Goth_Ink   A short intro from Goth_Ink Empty

Back to top Go down

A short intro from Goth_Ink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Welcome Aboard :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: