Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Imani Love
Gentry
Gentry

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-03

Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge?   Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm

sourcenosis.proboards

The role of the sacrificial lamb has been proven by history to be a daunting task. As we look at history any prophet who took the chance to speak his truth or live his truth suffered in some form.

Let's take a look at the great Buddha, he grew up wealthy he needed for nothing. His father hid the harsh world from his eyes but when Buddha heard his calling he left it all behind. By his family concealing the true world from him when he experienced it for himself he suffered from culture shock.

Buddha traveled and taught and at some point he became weary of mankind all together and tested mankind. He almost starved to death under a tree meditating until a little girl begged him to eat. That reinforces hope into man and he continued to do great things, a sacrificial lamb.

You can even look at Jesus he was taught by the Pharisees he was even a scribe in the temple. At some point Jesus was awakened and took the weight of the world on his shoulders. He taught and laid down his life as a example for men. We can look at John the Baptist, and ancient Mohamed all these men fell in duty to mankind.

This world is truly backwards. Once you gain the ability to look from the outside in slowly gaining site of a watcher you will see that the world is truly upside down. Man is truly insane. I say this with the most severity that can be applied to any statement ever written. 10 times out of 10 when a light bearer bares light on men he is ridiculed for his beliefs.

If you look at the world from the outside in humanity loves darkness, and I can place myself back in the circle and understand my fellow man and realize ignorance surly is not bliss.. This world is like a cheap knockoff of heaven and the problem begins with man a.k.a. the devil.

Now, those that hoard light or hoard knowledge, workers of evil those who think knowledge is only for them and that no other being deserves knowledge but them is arrogant and sickening in my eyes. What sense does it make for anyone to stop the chain of awakening? Even the belief systems that currently exist today that made you question is this really right, a man before you created them! Sure we are all given a choice to learn, but will you hold that choice from someone else because you think nobody needs any help?

Don't become the enemy you despise... I am still practicing this myself...

sourcenosis.proboards.com
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Gentry
Gentry

Registration date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge?   Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:37 am

Imani Love wrote:

If you look at the world from the outside in humanity loves darkness, and I can place myself back in the circle and understand my fellow man and realize ignorance surly is not bliss.. This world is like a cheap knockoff of heaven and the problem begins with man a.k.a. the devil.

Don't become the enemy you despise... I am still practicing this myself...

Man is not the problem, the problem is the people who wish to force others to live in darkness, the key being able to discern the truth. Where to find it and how to read it. With this knowledge you can identify the evil, the people who lie to get their own way. No devil is required.

The light reveals the truth, don't become blinded by what you could know and see as you not only gain vision but also the ability to hear.

Through the truth you will find freedom

There will be no doubt

The path will be clear to

Peace and Blessings
Back to top Go down
CreateSun
Gentry
Gentry

Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge?   Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:05 pm

I believe you gain more knowledge as you pass on what you know to others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.positiveinspirationtoday.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge?   Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a sacrificial lamb or hoarder of knowledge?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Off-Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: