Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did they disappear?

Go down 
+2
Night Star
bathory313
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bathory313
Squire
Squire
bathory313

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Why did they disappear? Empty
PostSubject: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 6:05 am

[b]Why did the aliens disappear? We know from ancient sites, writings, stonework, etc that they were a presence in the ancient human world...........they came from the skies and were revered as Gods; so where did they go?

We have occasional grainy videos, or questionable pictures to satiate us occasionally, but why is it that alien cultures do not and will not just land right on the freaking White House lawn and say, HEYA!!!!!!!!!

Why did they give us the possibility of fantastic technology, and then go away, taking their knowledge with them? Why the occasional secretive abduction? Why are they mutilating cattle, sheep, and horses? Surely the purpose of that is not to horrify us......so what is the purpose?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 10:45 am

Good question. I have often wondered myself. I mean, I don't feel satisfied with the theories out there,
Back to top Go down
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 1:29 pm

They were afraid of the retarded human beings taking over the world - as we see it today! Banned
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 5:44 pm

They didn't and we are the aliens.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 10:45 am

Care to elaborate more on that, Goth? Question
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:45 pm

MoonDragon wrote:
They were afraid of the retarded human beings taking over the world - as we see it today! Banned

Cat Why did they disappear? 83633
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 3:26 am

lol! @ Moonie - I like your answer, buddy!

I believe the aliens (and not just one species either), came here and bred with the hominids that were roaming this planet to create what evolved into human beings. The fantastic technological developments we have achieved were partly due to our alien dna. The original aliens were probably worshipped as gods due to a lack of anything that even came close at the time to compare them to - the hominids saw this big ball of light come out of the sky and this being appear who could do things they hadn't even dreamed of, maybe the aliens even communicated telepathically or performed other unearthly feats. The hominids looked up to them and the whole God/religion thing was born. (Just my opinion of course - I wasn't actually there geek ).

I think it is another type of alien - probably the blood thirsty reptilians or saurians - who are attacking cattle, etc. I also think chupacabra is one of these type of aliens. Why are they doing it? Food. They live off blood. I think they are here like refugees on our planet. They need a new home - their planet is dying. They are here already living underground, and a whole planet full of them is also on its way unless someone or something intervenes in the next decade or so.

The abductions are mainly carried out by the greys who are like slaves or servants of the reptilians. Purpose? To collect our dna and analyse it. The reptilians are very interested in this as our blood carries genes from other higher evolved alien races, in particular the Arcturians. 'Arcturus is one of the most advanced civilizations in our entire galaxy' - Edgar Cayce. Why now? Because we are going through a planetary shift - a conscious evolution where our Arcturian dna is making us a very powerful race of beings. The reptilians are trying to tap this and make it their own - they think by ingesting our blood, they will become like us and not only have a new home planet, but be able to overthrow the Arcturians (who are like the guardians of the galaxy).

Now if you are still with me and not thinking I am some kind of escaped looney tune (who cares if you do - you are entitled to your thoughts Smile ), I would like to share a few other points with you:

*Just because you can't see something or it has not been detected by hi-tech scientific devices, does not mean it is not there. If my theory is true that we came fromt hese very highly evolved aliens, then would it not also stand to reason that they would be aware of our capacity to build detecting devices, so they would have counter measures to protect and hide themselves from detection?

*most alien races communicate telepathically and are able to shield themselves with thought. They can give off an idea that they are a normal looking human being, and we will believe it because we are not on their level of telepathy yet.

*ego - it is our worst trait! These alien races like the reptilians have used it against us to keep us dumb - they distract us and torment us and we fall for it. As Bathory said ' Surely the purpose of that is not to horrify us' - the only race whose world we are the centre of is our own. We need to stop constantly thinking it is about us! No, they aren't here to horrify us at all. Some are here looking for a sanctuary from other alien races. Some are here looking for resources (food, shelter, etc). Others are here to help rebalance the universal energy. Some just come to take a look! We are not Gods - we are simply one race of beings in a galaxy of many.

Stickman
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 3:00 pm

Well I agree and disagree with the 'god' statement, Goth. I think we certainly are gods, and have the power to either protect or destroy the planet. I feel there is little outside the reach of what we can accomplish. But you speak against the ego and on this I agree; it the Human race's biggest problem.

This might be off topic but I feel like mentioning it. The Human is made up of different layers:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Persona (The Mask, which some big city folks live and breathe as, God help them!)
Ego (What we often think is who and what we are, but are not (this is the Human Problem!)
Shadow (Or Unconscious Mind; where we store all our forgotten garbage, and where we are easily manipulated!)
Self (Or Spirit; the real you!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But going back to the issue of Where Did Aliens Go, I'd have to agree with Goth; they're still here. What I don't think is the idea that we've signed a treaty with the Zeta Greys and so the Pleiadians have left us to roost for it. But this wouldn't be fair; most of us didn't even know this was taking place! No
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 11:41 pm

So I don't repeat myself, and because it fits this thread, on where they are, why they don't say Hey, and more...
See my post in Greatings one and all. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyoutpost.com
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:54 am

I did see that post of yours, and it made alot of sense.

I don't believe alot of the talk about contracts and being hung out to dry, especially not by the Pleiadians. They are actively communicating with people on this planet in much the way a wiser older relative calls a younger generation one to chat and offer advice or wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Thanks goth

As for us being the aliens...I have no problem with that theory. But have you considered that perhaps they weren’t visiting? That perhaps they were inmates...as in Penal Colony. Think of it...we are the most deranged of any species that we know of! The only species that we know of that hunts and kills it’s own for pleasure and sport, and thats just to begin with! So if theory holds true and we are the children of an alien race...the gen pool is in question.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 5:09 pm

I understand that is gaining popularity as a theory, but I don't see any evidence of it myself. What I do see is a melting pot of different alien hybrids with differing levels of awareness or survival skills. I don't think just one type of alien has interbred here. Our behaviours (in my opinion) stem from genetic variations.
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Well it makes sense that a planetary penal colony would most likely cover many races and species. Much in the way of our own prison systems and penal colonies house/d many nationalities.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 4:22 am

There are different testimonies of people who claim that they have been informed that the Earth is in a sort of protective force field. It is fact, Goth, that weapons of mass destruction have been mysteriously disarmed by spheres of light shooting beams at them, and it has been said that whenever we have tried detonating missiles in space that they have been disarmed. To some extent at least it does seem that Earth is subject to outside concern. We have been visited since the beginning of time. It is entirely possible that the galaxy may have placed here souls or persons who were unfit for the outside, and that in fact we are being guided and guarded, but encouraged to grow and mature so that we may return again to the galactic community. However, we may simply be, as Gene Rodenberry believed, a Child Race, and these aliens have simply been here to help guide us along our difficult journey. But we do know that they are concerned about our weapons. During times of war UFO sightings greatly increased (like the so-called Foo Fighters of WW2.) They have also been observed taking interest in weapons facilities and military bases. It is clear that the majority of our outside observers are not violent but will not tolerate us to destroy ourselves or to bring our madness out into the galaxy.

There is also the theory that an evil race named the Reptilians had come here and messed with us genetically, this causing our Reptilian Brain (the dark side of humanity.) However I wonder if the Human psyche might have been initially damaged by a major catastrophe recorded in several ancient texts, including the Bible, as a Great Flood. I believe that that event played at least some part in causing an off-balance in the Human psyche, that we have been compensating for ever since (symbolist Michael Tsarion goes into this issue rather heavily, I believe.)
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 6:42 am

Interesting, but still does not prove we are a penal colony. There are many reasons why our weapons could have been disarmed. One obvious one would be to prevent us unwittingly starting an inter-galactic war. I agree that we as a race seem to think we are much more intelligent than we actually are. I think the child race needing babysitting is a more accurate theory than being held captive on our own planet.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:14 pm

I agree, the penal colony idea does seem a little far out.
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:59 pm

I don't think it's that far out there, Blue Water.
And I don't think that we still are, Goth.
("That perhaps they 'were' inmates...as in Penal Colony.") (See: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:41 pm)
Lets look back on earth for a moment.
The year is 1788, Britain is overloaded with convicts and no place to put them. Well Captain James Cook found this little piece of property in 1770 that no one is using except a few savages, why don't we put them there and make it a penal colonie. The Penal Colonie for ever to be known as Botany Bay was born, on the little piece of property known as Australia. There were no walls, the sea was the boundery. There were guards, but only untill the convicts were self-sufficient. A few years after that, the first free settlers started to arrive and thus was born the country of Australia.
Go to Australia now and see how many want to admit they started as a penal colony. Not many.

I see the same for earth, Convicts dropped and guarded, the prison walls are the sky. Convicts become self-sufficient, the guards leave, and perhaps somewhere down the road along come the free settlers, and don't mind the savages.

As for a protective force field...one may have made sence in the beginning and perhaps for a few thousand years. Therwarting possible prison brakes. but after time, interest would be lost as the convicts are a little bussy just going about there day to day and are now back to an uninteresting primative state, and most likely unaware of their origin. *Enter god from stage left*

Besides...the perpose of a protective force field would be to keep things from escaping and others from entering. If one is in use, it is doing a piss pore job of either one.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:27 am

Ready a-hem...I live in Australia...and actually, our convict heritage does not bother us as much as our guilt over displacing the Aboriginals does. Embarassed

As far as the sky being a barrier - as you mentioned, it is also keeping things out. Just as a parent would lovingly place their child in a cot or playpen to keep them out of harm's way...

And to add to your penal colony theory, perhaps that is why we were given these terrible gravity affected flesh bodies too...to keep us nailed to the Earth, unable to teleport anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:07 pm

No offense intended Goth, I have a few friends in Australia. All awesome people. Not long ago I visited with one of my friends in Sydney, I was curious about the penal colonie and it just seemed that any time I brought it up people got a little aggravated. But I always tell my sons not to generalize and here I am doing just that. My apologies.

When I referred to the sky as there prison walls I refer to a lack of ships to leave in and the obvious inability of the physical body to leave the planet alone.

As for the sky keeping things out yes it does...all sorts of nasty space dabrie and solar radiation, but that is a natural phenomenon. What I was referring too as doing a piss pore job was the theoretical force field as far as keeping our ships, satellites and inter stellar probes from leaving and returning. Which, as far as I can tell, would be the only reason for it to be there.

Quote: “And to add to your penal colony theory, perhaps that is why we were given these terrible gravity affected flesh bodies too...to keep us nailed to the Earth, unable to teleport anywhere...”

Interesting thought Idea ...but that effect may be on its way out through the process of evolution, if the claims of astral projections hold any weight.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:17 pm

No offense taken Humaren Very Happy I can understand the discomfort of your friends in Sydney, since that place is the focus of our penal colony settlement.

I just had another thought that might relate to why we appear to be so isolated as a planet and species from the rest of the universe - time. What if, we are still 'in the past' and not yet evolved to the point where inter-stellar communications and travel are taking place? There is some knowledge being explored in quantum physics to support this. Here's a great article that holds a few clues to what I am getting at: Can the future affect the past?
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:25 pm

I'm going to go look at that right now Cool
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Interesting conversation. But I have to admit I have trouble wrapping my head around how past and future can connect and influence each other. I don't know why, it sounds simple enough. It's a whole new way of thinking I guess. scratch
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Quote: “What if, we are still 'in the past' and not yet evolved to the point where inter-stellar communications and travel are taking place?”

If we are in a time when inter-stellar communications and travel are not taking place. Then would that not nullify all sightings up to this point?

I admit that time has always been an interest of mine, and the possibilities that are there to explore. Perhaps under the right circumstances the future could manipulate the past. It has been shown that taquion particles can move forward and backward in time. But what your suggesting seems to be different than the future manipulating the past. More like past removed from the future and set aside.

Yes Taquion is spelt wrong... tacheon? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Warrior
Warrior
Humaren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Blue Water wrote:
Interesting conversation. But I have to admit I have trouble wrapping my head around how past and future can connect and influence each other. I don't know why, it sounds simple enough. It's a whole new way of thinking I guess. scratch

People are use to thinking in a linear direction. Cause and effect. It is how we have organized our lives...2 comes after 1 and so on... So to think otherwise usually takes some work...

But in math doesn’t -2 come before -1 Wink

To tell you the truth though...I have a little trouble with the Effect and cause route...even if I somewhat understand the theory.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:40 pm

Sorry I stopped posting here, I got distracted with other things.

I guess I am getting my head around this whole present-meets-future thing, it just takes some time to adjust to a new perspective. Why did they disappear? 83633

I'll be adding more info soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did they disappear?   Why did they disappear? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did they disappear?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: Alien Disclosure-
Jump to: