Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microchip Implant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 10:12 am

Here is some information and cautions. What will we do?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)#Possible_problems
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 5:26 pm

What will we do? Well my answer is: Not Live in Fear.

These things may come to pass - maybe they won't (we are going through a planetary shift afterall, and there are many possibilities), but the choice is still ours - do you want to live in fear or do you want to live in light? Look at the growing number of endangered animal species in the world - did that stop Steve Irwin founding a legacy that to this day carries on his tireless work of conservation? Did Mother Theresa allow herself to be overwhelmed by the countless millions of starving and poverty-stricken people she saw or did she draw on her inner strength and kindness to change as much as she could in her lifetime? It is time we stepped out of the fear mentality and worrying about what can be taken from us and start being proactive and working with what we do have. If we keep lining up and consuming these controlling and fear-projecting stories, then we might as well be sheep to the slaughter - we've already given our power away and ignored the fact that we can make a change.

Be the change you want to see in the world (as Ghandi so succintly put it). Don't buy into the propaganda. Spread light and hope instead Teddy2
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 10:14 am

I'm always telling Blue something similar. Exellent reply. When I think of the reality it is scary and does me no good whatsoever. I also say that we spend too much time living in either the past or future and not living for the moment. It's no wonder we get overwhelmed at times. Teddy1
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 8:08 am

I believe you're half right, but I believe we still need to take action. And I believe it isn't propaganda.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 3:42 pm

I still won't live in fear...this hasn't happened yet, and even if it does, nobody can microchip your psychic energy and take that away from you.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 10:43 am

Kudos to you for not living in fear. Fear and worry are two things I need to change or deal with better in my life. Sems there are far too many things in life that scare me or make me worry and it only makes things worse.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 7:55 pm

Dear sweet Night, please do look into reducing stress and worry as it has a negative impact on your health. I know there is alot of research material and evidence to back up this microchip thing, but by focusing on it, it will only add your energy to what you DON"T want. Take your power back from these people!! Focus on what you DO want - create a peaceful existence, instead of one full of stress and worry. What is the point to fighting microchipping if all the stress and worry kill you before it becomes a reality anyway? Live well and be the change you want to see in the world. Be proactive instead of reactive.

BLessings, sunny Kiss Hug
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 6:42 am

Actually my fear and worries have to do with finances and the health of people I love. And in the summer, losing a job I enjoy. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 5:54 pm

You're right about not living in fear. I've had it with conspiracies. Arrow

Poor Nighty. No good. No
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 6:45 pm

Hug Night Kiss

I don't know why, but I was just guided to ask you if you have read 'The Power of Now' by Eckhart Tolle? I am being told that you might find some solace from it's messages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Microchip Implant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microchip Implant   Microchip Implant Empty

Back to top Go down

Microchip Implant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: News, Events and Media :: Life in a Nutshell-
Jump to: