Here is a look at Reptilian symbolism throughout history. There are many more out there. These are referenced from the very first link underneath, exposing a surprising array of military patches' proud symbolism.
1. Masonic Apron Clasps. Sandusky, Ohio street layout.
2. Ouroboros - The 25th (Knight of the Brazen Serpent) and 28th (Knight of the Sun) degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry use this symbol.
3. Cecrops, the (mythical?) founder of Athens, Greece.
4. From contributor Nick Fenning. Logo and murals from a Greek Orthodox monastery in Mount Athos, Greece, connected to Prince Charles and his father, Bush Sr. and Colin Powell.
5. Contributor Jon writes "These pictures were taken at the Convento de San Francisco museum in the old Spanish colonial city of Granada, Nicaragua. Statues were created by indigenous groups living on Zapatera Island."
6. SUBLIME PRINCE OF THE ROYAL SECRET [Master of Royal Secret] from Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma of Masonry.
7 / 7B. Snake imagery at the George Washington Masonic Memorial in Alexandria, Virginia.
8. The well-known statuette from Iraq, 4000 BC.
9. More Greek mythology, a drakon disgorging Jason.
10. The 2008 Olympics should be interesting, housed in a giant all-seeing reptilian eye.
11 A/B. Reptilian statues from the turn of the century, from Oslo, Norway.
12. I suppose enough has been written about the significance of the intertwining snakes that look like DNA which are universally recognized as a symbol of "medicine", but here's a stone carving from the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast, Ireland.
13. Helen Blavatsky's broach.
14. The seal of the Theosophical Society, founded by Blavatsky. The Society's Seal incorporated the Swastika, Star of David, Ankh and Ouroboros symbols.
15. The estate of the Prime Minister Berlusconi of Italy.Links:
History of Reptilian/Masonic Symbolism: