Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Query Submissions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Query Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Query Submissions   Query Submissions EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 2:54 pm

I just sent out three query submissions, one by mail and two by email. Had some difficulty with the mail submission, and after forgetting to include return postage I had to hurry back. These submissions mean so much to me, because my book comes from my heart and soul, and for some very personal reasons and I am really hoping that at least one of these submissions earns some serious interest in my manuscript. For those of you who don't know I've written an epic fantasy novel. It means so much to me, and spiritual factors are involved in it as well. My life comes down upon this book, and for now these submissions.

I would appreciate any wishes, positive energy or payers for my submissions. Teddy1
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Query Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Query Submissions   Query Submissions EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 2:59 pm

Then I'll be the first to wish you good luck. Smile I'm sure that, unless the people who read your submissions are complete retards, it'll get published. I think I might even have to buy it if I get the chance. I do like the sound of that "epic fantasy". Hey2
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Query Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Query Submissions   Query Submissions EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:01 pm

Just lit a pine scented candle and am sending very positive vibes for you honey! Hug Cat Teddy1 LoveBears
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Query Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Query Submissions   Query Submissions EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:02 pm

Gee thanks guys. Gosh
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Query Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Query Submissions   Query Submissions EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 5:42 pm

Well done sending them off Blue - unless you take the first step, nothing can possibly happen.

Positive energy coming your way sunny

Let us know how it goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Query Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Query Submissions   Query Submissions EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 5:55 pm

Thanks Goth! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Query Submissions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Query Submissions   Query Submissions Empty

Back to top Go down

Query Submissions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: News, Events and Media :: Life in a Nutshell-
Jump to: