Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spontaneous Combustion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Spontaneous Combustion Empty
PostSubject: Spontaneous Combustion   Spontaneous Combustion EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 9:09 am

Spontaneous combustion is still a mystery that intrigues scientific minds and is the source of much debate. There have been cases where an individual seems to combust from the inside out, with a powerful velocity. In one such case all that remained were a woman’s legs, that were unburned, while the rest of her was practically disintegrated, her body left in charred threads as if she had exploded. One criminalist (people who reenact a murder or supposed murder to determine the cause of death, etc.) on the Discovery channel decided to demonstrate that there was a scientific explanation for this, and reacted it to ‘prove’ it. He laid large candles neatly under the same type of fabric that the woman was wearing and lit it on fire. The candles were supposed to represent body fat, as human body fat increases the flame. But it took some time before the flame really took off, it did not reach nearly the magnitude to disintegrate body the way hers was found, and the paper and lampshade sitting nearby caught flame (while the ones beside the woman were not burned.)

The criminalist explained that the room of the reenactment was smaller and so the flames were more intense. So he tried it again, in a larger room. The paper and shade still caught flame, yet the ceiling was scorched in a circle above like it had been above the woman’s body. Still, in my mind the flame still took too long to get going to believe that a person sleeping or on cocaine wouldn’t realize it, and I question candles being employed instead of actual fat, plus I have seen raw meat on barbeques many times, and they don’t catch fire. I was unimpressed with the scientist’s ‘reenactment’, and I don’t believed it proved or disproved anything.

I saw an episode of Unsolved Mysterious that featured a couple who had had a strange experience. The wife stepped into the living room one day while her husband was sitting on the couch, watching TV. She noticed smoke in the room and was concerned. She then saw that it was coming from her husband. He stood in shock as smoke poured out from his arms and shoulders. His clothes were not on fire. He pulled back his sleeves, seeing that his skin was not burning or hot, yet smoke was coming from his skin. He and his wife patted down his arms and shoulders until the smoke stopped. This happened a second time, about six months later. While driving his arms began smoking. They patted them down again, and again the mysterious smoke went away.

There are people who are researching spontaneous combustion, and one such expert believes it is a real occurrence, yet much of the scientific community finds his analysis quite questionable. Yet there is another case where just a person’s leg remained, and another where only the woman’s right foot survived the fiery eruption. There are also occurrences where people’s wrists are miraculously scorched, in the shape of a hole, one on each wrist. Some say this occurrences represents Christ’s execution -- the bolts supposedly driven through his wrists as he was mounted upon the cross. I’m not sure if or how this occurrence may relate, but certainly it proves further that there are occurrences that happen that defy the common understanding of reality.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Combustion   Spontaneous Combustion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 5:34 pm

I used to constantly panic worrying I would spontaneously human combust when I was younger Laughing In fact Sprite and I were paranoid about it. We were so worried that only one of our legs would be left (lord forbid if we were wearing ugly shoes the day it happened - how would that look??). Yes we were young and vain... queen

I think the theory we came up with was a build up of gas in the body that might cause it. Perhaps Sulfuric or Phosphorus? Something that would cause intense heat but burn quickly and contained within the body.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Combustion   Spontaneous Combustion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 6:00 pm

Huh interesting. Yet why can't modern day scientisits prove the cause?

I used to worry about that happening to me too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Combustion   Spontaneous Combustion EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 12:05 pm

Yes Goth, I heard of the same theory. Weird shit huh? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Combustion   Spontaneous Combustion EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 4:59 pm

As if we don't have enough to worry about with Global Warming, Terrorism and spirits returning from the dead, we also have to be careful not to spontaneously combust as well!! Scared Man, being human is a challenge.... Ready

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Combustion   Spontaneous Combustion EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 11:21 pm

Yeah that's for sure. I'm not sure I'd want to know what causes it or not. Spontaneous Combustion 83633
Back to top Go down
james
Gentry
Gentry

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Combustion   Spontaneous Combustion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Spontaneous combustion happens when there is a problem with the connection between one person and another. We are all linked to others of our circle. It is rare and only happens when the numbers don't balance.
Back to top Go down
Dragonspirit
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Combustion   Spontaneous Combustion EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:41 am

SC is no big thing.. For-sure true Indigos need not be concerned... SC is merely one of the shields that keeps the riff-raff out of the rest of life... If you are of innocence and love, you've got no worries about SC...

The trigger to program anyone to touch spontaneous combustion, the moment that individual touches too close to "heaven" while alive here, with negative karmas, is this symbol "backslash".. Having seen that symbol while in total receptiveness, you are now thus conditioned to meet spontaneous combustion on your way to the start into the next after this life...
Everyone has viewed this symbol... Draw that symbol on paper, then in total receptiveness, tenderly draw a healing/sealing circle around it, and consider burning that bit of paper...

I met spontaneous combustion head-on during an ultra deep trance...
Very strange things happened.. then my skin became extremely cold, as if wet alcohol was evaporating off my skin... I looked in a mirror to see a 3.5-inch layer of transparent fluidic mist covering all my skin, and expanding... My first impression "off the top" was, "This is phosphine gas".. My second impression was, "I've got to pull it all back in now, before it reaches four inches"...
I can't recall all of what I did to pull it in.. but it did return to inside me from something I did with a sequence of thoughts... I had it written, but I had to burn the 70,000 pages of notes, to prevent America from getting these technologies to make people killing machinery of...

Looking in the mirror at the mist, and feeling the icy cold, I realized I had just touched where I didn't deserve to touch... I was about to be erased.. but something in life gave me a second chance to make things right... I can only estimate how close to combustion that was.. maybe only seconds..? Moist air causes phosphine gas to spontaneously ignite...

Spontaneous combustion is essentially a "layer of hell".. This is hell on earth.. Essentially hell is heaven's shield, to keep out the evil ones... Spontaneous combustion is merely a tiny facet, or layer, in heaven's shield... My impression on this "shield" is that it is one-thousand layers... No wonders why heaven is empty...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spontaneous Combustion   Spontaneous Combustion Empty

Back to top Go down

Spontaneous Combustion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: The Paranormal-
Jump to: