Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spiritual Armoury

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 9:57 pm

We all need tools to help us deal with the dark forces. And when you’re talking shadow forms, some which seem to enjoy half entering my body and mind at night, well I need such tools. I have begun imagining a mirror sphere around me, and light, and beams of rainbow about my apartment. I’m very interested in rainbow images lately.

What tools or methods for protection might you suggest so we can protect ourselves?
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 12:54 pm

I went through more than half my life with black shadowy things taunting and haunting me...the weirdest thing is this....the night of my FIRST date with my now husband, they all left!

Wild, eh? I can sense them sometimes, the energy intense...this is what I do. I say, I know who you are! Leave. There is NOTHING you can do to me!

These nasty demon things try to destroy our energy, they feed on us while we sleep. Before you go to sleep, ask your angel to war with you, protect you and keep you from the darkness. Do a protection prayer. Those always helped me while I went through them.

Depending upon your faith...what you believe, you can ask for release from the demons.

I have many stories, wild ones....I am glad they are over!!! You have no idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Could you share them with us TruthSeeker?
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:22 pm

I will start with the strangest one first. As this particular one stands out far more than the others.

When I was around 20-21, single, free...I was taking a nap in the afternoon. Now, since I was about 15, I have had strange dream sequences. That came in 3's. Some really freaky, some, I was being chased, (To be killed) and very few were normal dreams. Each time I woke up. Say Wake up #1. Something would grab my throat, push me down, sit on my body so I could not move and I would begin the dream from the start...then the ending would continue a bit more, again Wake up #2. Repeat of choking (Trying to scream, no voice...)pushed down..etc. Go into the dream again, from the beginning...add a little more to the end. Each time, after the 3rd attack, I would be able to scream, move etc. AND within moments...sometimes seconds...something from the dream would happen. Every time.

Ok. Now that you have an idea of the joy I endured for so many years...let me share with you the strangest one.
With the dream sequences...(Which I do not recall the dream at all...)I awoke, sat up...saw this perfect thin bodied male, in what appeared to be a full body cat suit, including hands covered.....HEADLESS (No blood or anything) with its hands both stretched out in front of its body. Just sitting there. Inside I was cussing at it, but I would be choked and pushed down again...the 3rd time, however, I was able to jump out of bed. I could feel it mocking me. I told it to f. itself and I pushed it. As I yelled, go the f away, AND pushed it at the same time, I felt a body...a human chest....and poof it disintegrated and disappeared before my eyes.

I stood there in my room really feeling like I lost it. My roomates came running to see what happened....I had nothing to tell them...

I did go see a shrink immediately afterwards who gave me a clear bill and sent me home.

I have looked into what this thing could have been but have found nothing. I just never ever understood why it was headless!

That is the most bizzare experience I ever had with black shadowy figures and such. Most of the time, they just stood over me and kept me paralyzed. Or would tap me, or play games.

I am so grateful I can talk about it without anything happening. For years, if I even thought about it, I was immediately attacked. Now, I know what they are and am not afraid...I feel them sometimes, and I can sense them using other people around me...but no more night terrors. Thank God!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Wow that sounds very accurate, TruthSeeker! I too have experienced these shadows, and to some extent for a long time, but especially in the last several years. I have noticed that they enjoy draining my energy, manipulating my thought patterns while I sleep at night (partly why I've been sleeping in the daytime a lot lately), and they affect me emotionally. It does all seem to be about draining my energy.

I wonder if, and I hope this doesn't cause discomfort, but it might be related to sexuality. I know that a lot of poltergeist activity transpires when a teenage girl is coming of age; that somehow a dark entity attaches itself to her and feeds off her, causing a lot of energized phenomena. When I was a teen I had a lot of disturbing dreams which I felt were worked into my unconsciousness by some outside force. They were of the sexual nature and honestly they were not true of me at all. When I got over the phase of sexual frustration I was going through, the dreams ended. I do not have dreams like that anymore (well nothing that isn't healthy/normal), but I still get the feeling that sexuality/tension are closely linked somehow, and that they tie into what these things do for some reason.

I notice they do hate positive energy, and positive (vibrant) romantic feelings do dispel them, as well as friendship or warm affection. Anything positive that would unravel tension, basically. I've tried zapping them with positive energy, but they move too quickly. I have woken up to feel a strange metaphysical body lying right inside my own, intentionally letting its organized thoughts drift into my head as if they were my own thoughts, occurring naturally. I've tried putting up light mirror bubbles, summoning heavy beams of light, and shooting light around my apartment. It seems to work to an extent. But then I haven't tried very hard to improve these efforts yet.

What are these things? Goth, I believe you said they're information gatherers? They seem more like energy vampires to me.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 6:50 am

I am not sure you two are describing the same thing that I have witnessed. The shadow beings I have seen are like anti-matter and literally are shadows - they aren't flesh and blood but dark particles of matter that materialise and de-materialise as if teletransporting. They never harm or suck energy - they just watch and gather information. Light disperses them as does willing loving energy towards them. These shadow beings I have seen are like 'guns for hire' or spies, and are connected with the greys annd Reptilians.
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 7:27 am

Unfortunately, there are so many types and forms of negative entities, that, I believe, no 2 would have the same exact types shadowing them, or following them. Since we know the ying and yang of good and evil, for the good, there are as many evil. For those who focus on good and purity, there are periods in their lives when they get viciously attacked by any number of types of entities. Thus the invisible to they nakid eye wars that surround us.

Some may have only shadows, while others only nightmares, while others may see 100 foot monsters appear before their eyes. Talk to 10 people, you will hear descriptions of 10 different entities, talk to 50, the same and so on. The veil is getting thinner and thinner and more people are seeing and witnessing strange creatures, entities, ghosts, angels etc. The reptillians, greys, pleadians, etc....can also disguise themselves.... as long as one is aware of evil one can do things to protect oneself. They feed off fear and run from strength and love. It appears they are trying to keep high vibrations very low. Fear keeps them low. Love keeps them high.

From when I was around 3, I had many intense encounters. My memory is very vivid from 3-7. From 8....it seems I lost a year of memory. However, to share some more, I had shadows travel my walls from when I was very very small. Even in the bathrooms when I would take my baths. I had dreams of ghosts and skeletons when I had never seen what one was. (Very sheltered by a very Christian woman) I used to hide under the bed screaming the devil is out to kill me....or I'd hear the Angel choir coming from the basement. Pictures winked or sneered at me...my only solice during my youth was nature and animals. I had great fear as a small child.

I was very relieved, as an adult to hear others were experiencing similar things....even around the world. Which proves it is not some kind of mental illness like "they" want the general publics to believe. In fact it goes very deep.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 10:49 am

That is just fascinating! Scary, but fascinating! So how did you finally control these things?
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Last night I asked my spirit guides to protect me, several times to make sure they would. I was feeling a dark entity next to me, and I could hear (more literally than I ever heard before) whispers in my mind. At some point I heard them on the right side of my brain, if that makes sense, like around my right ear -- the side I was actually lying on, my ear pressed into the pillow! My left ear heard nothing. But, I was very pleased to have a peaceful sleep. I did have a scary dream towards the end, but I woke up feeling rested and undisturbed, and believe me, it's a feeling I haven't had for a long time! cheers
Back to top Go down
nacup
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:35 pm

crazy, so i thought i was and are Very Happy

ftomorrow or the next day, when im not so tired ill come back to answer this from an opposite point of view to add a differnt measure to it. happy reading

ill loosly relate my own experience with what seems to be quite similar to the previous ones listed above, i use the term loosely because its late at night and i dont want to think to much.

this 'shadow' being .. sounds similiar to my nightmares at a very young age. i remember sleeping in a bedroom with my brother across the other side and having a night light on that gave off a sombre red gaze, i would usually fall asleep fixeydly upon it.

i remember to this day the fear i had of a certain nightmare which would happen again and again, it would usually instigate during a pleasent dream where i would literally walk into it. whenever i had these dreams the scenery was usually around my house at the time and it was dark, i remember chasing the dogs around and even then i felt the hairs on the back of my neck without realizing i looked into the kennel and it was pitch black. just then (like always) my ears would ring violently and i would sort of black and, and from that moment i would wake up in bed hearing a snigger as i tried to cry out in fear i realized i had no voice.. feeling so helpless and crying for my mother/brother i couldn't make a sound and i would always have that view of the night light ever haunting me. like stated before i'd go through eiter one to three of these 'rushes' where i was bundled up in my blankets held by the throat, taunted and roughed up visciously. i had a name for my shadow thing, its name is jack, it always has been and always will be ............ the only one thing worst that happend was i dreamt one night a girl had came walking into my bedroom, i was sitting propped up and looking at her. she had walked in with a white candle on a small plate which she had infront of her. she wore a blue dress, and had golden hair i noticed she didn't look at me once and kept her eyes forward. within a flash she had snarling teeth and feverish eyes ... beating and wrestling me i had woken up in the middle of my bed suffocating on my sheet and blanket, i had somehow managed to tangle myself in an array of strewn arms and legs ... screaming mum ran into the room to find me completely burried and stuck :S

i think the way to beat these 'things' or just common dreams is to belive you are stronger then they are. i stopped being a victim and fought back and seriously thats what really helped me, from the day that i stood up to him in a dream and kicked his arse i was never botherd again.. and i actually looked forward to a nightmare so i could find him again.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Wow thanks for sharing, Nacup. I'm not sure what these things could be, but I guess it's important that we don't surrender to fear and self-doubt. We need to be brave and explore into these things with an open heart. You strike me as brave, and that's good. I've been both afraid and brave at different times. But we need to trust in life and in our abilities to handle these things. Just sort of thinking out loud here.

At the same time that there are dark or mysterious beings around us there are also beings of light.

As for the spooky ones, wonder what they are and what they mean to us?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:59 pm

"i think the way to beat these 'things' or just common dreams is to belive you are stronger then they are. i stopped being a victim and fought back and seriously thats what really helped me, from the day that i stood up to him in a dream and kicked his arse i was never botherd again.. and i actually looked forward to a nightmare so i could find him again." Excellent point nacup! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spiritual Armoury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Armoury   Spiritual Armoury Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Armoury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: The Magic Arts-
Jump to: