Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to IS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Welcome to IS Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to IS   Welcome to IS EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 5:07 am

Welcome to Indigo Spirit! Allow me to explain briefly the purpose of this site. It is a public forum and people of all backgrounds and opinions are welcome to post. The only thing that is really asked is respect for other peoples' beliefs, but that's not saying that you can't express your own. It is a positive-centred place where people are free to speak candidly on nearly any subject. As you can see spiritualism and paranormal topics are to the heart of what Indigo Spirit is about.

Why did I create IS? There are other good spiritual sites out there, but I wanted something a little different. Not only one where people are free to express their own views, but to explore into life's many secrets. Some of us believe that there are dark forces in the world which try to take away power, and perhaps each person needs to find their own way of dealing with it. But together I hope that we can learn to empower ourselves and face down the difficulties of the world.

As the site is mainly about spiritual empowerment your rating goes by warrior type. It is listed below. Gentry is a peasant, Squire a knight's aid, and a paladin is a religious knight sent on special assignments. These titles were done with good humour and aren't intended to represent anything other than good fun. They are:

Gentry - 0 posts
Squire - 5 posts
Warrior - 40 posts
Knight - 70 posts
Paladin - 150 posts
People's Champion - 250 posts
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html

Welcome to IS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Welcome Aboard :: About the Forum-