Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mark of the beast?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bathory313
Squire
Squire
bathory313

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-23

The mark of the beast? Empty
PostSubject: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 6:11 am

In the Bible, it states that every man, woman, and child will have to wear the mark of the Beast in order to live their every day lives; to trade and to buy.

What could this mean?

I have a friend who has a theory; I have my own.

She says: ID numbers. Social Security Numbers. The upcoming national identity number planned for the States.

I say: computer chips, implanted under the skin, which some corporations are already starting.

Or is it all just bunk?

She says: I will grow my own food, I will have my own cattle for meat and milk. I will build my own house, etc etc.

I say: But you have to have seeds to grow your own food, which you will have to buy. You will have to buy the cattle for meat and milk. You will need nails and wood to build a house........which you will have to buy. If you do not carry the mark you cannot enter into trades.

It has become a circular argument between us...........you probably know who I mean; Charmed.

What say you?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 10:23 am

Exellent topic Bathory! I decided to make a seperate topic about the microchips without the religious connotations. This is scary stuff. Shocked
Back to top Go down
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male
Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 1:36 pm

There is no beast and no mark - it is just a religious ploy to get more members out of feeding people with fear. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 10:10 am

I think you're right Moonie. Still, the implants are a scary thought. Shocked
Back to top Go down
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 9:37 am

I agree Night, it is a scary thought. Just like everything else, there are good side and bad side to all new inventions.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 7:46 pm

Oh yes I have wondered this as well! I think you're right, Bathory. We'll be forced to be chipped. And you know people. They'll probably go along with it and then the rest of us will be forced to.

I've read somewhere that the number "666" appears in all item bar codes. I know that a similiar code has been found in the ID chips put into peoples' necks, arms and brains through Secret Mililitary abductions staged as alien abductions. So we could end up having similiar codes inside each of us. I for one would fight it I felt I could at all. Warrior
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 1:04 am

The '666' mark of the beast or whatever you want to call it, reminds me of the triskele:

http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefstriskele.htm

Could it be that we have misinterpreted what it is all about?
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:33 am

Interesting thought, Goth. It could possibly be that've been frightened away from a number which could empower us. That deserves more thought, but carefully so.
Back to top Go down
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 12:35 pm

Checking through the link Goth, I believe that just like in everything the early christian church have succeeded in manipulating that symblo to form the 666 fear in people!

And ironically I came across an article that the original writings were misunderstood when they derived at 666 and they say the real number of the beast is 616.

Moreover, it could be more something that needs to be analysed using numerology than misinterpreted scriptures.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 4:24 pm

I think you are on the right track Moonie. Aren't we gullible little creatures when our fear is evoked? Laughing

I looked up 616 in Doreen Virtue's 'Angel Numbers' book, and here is what it says:

Keep your thoughts positive, expect miracles, and know that your needs are met. Give any fears to Heaven for healing, as worries block your manifestations. Stay optimistic, and know that everything is in Divine and perfect order.

I don't claim Doreen as any big expert or even think of the Heaven she mentions as the Biblical one...what I take away from her message is that we need to keep positive and allow guides or our higher consciousness to aid us through troubling times.

A few points, I would like to add here:

1. Nobody really knows where the Bible came from - it was channeled through humans, but we don't really know who was on the other end calling themselves 'God'.

2. The Bible is written in parables and alot of these are metaphorical so open to interpretation. One person might interpret a story to mean judge and condemn your fellow man, another might interpret it to mean show compassion and kindness to those who are experiencing pain...

3. For a book designed to be a guide in life and bring comfort, it sure has alot of horror stories in it, and God is not depicted as loving all the time - mostly we are told to obey him or else! This to me speaks of a controlling force and us humans as His slaves...

4. The predictions that have been claimed as coming true, again are open to interpretation. Most people who read the Bible are biased as it is the 'text book' for their religion so of course they are going to adjust their interpretations of the scripture to fulfill these predictions thus making it look like the Bible was right.

5. If God is a wonderful compassionate light being who has ultimate power over creation and all, He would not need to induce fear - in fact he would not need anything and thus we would have equality with him and not subservience as ascribed in the Bible.

6. Perhaps we are the Beast and the mark is humanity itself Twisted Evil Alot of the planet has certainly turned away from the light or muddied it with blood and pain.

Man, can I rant! Better shut my hole now and give someone else a go. lol!
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:46 pm

Certain numbers do hold power though. Like 7 and 13.

29 and any frequent use of 2s seem to be lucky for me. Usually my phone numbers and other numbers will have a lot of 2s.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 2:14 am

Off Topic...

Doreen's book says of the number 2:

Have faith and courage. Your prayers are manifesting, even if they aren't visible yet.

29:

Have faith in yourself and your Divine life purpose. You're qualified, ready and prepared to help others!

study
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 11:08 am

Kewll. Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 11:35 am

Numerology is a different ball game than from a number that is used to scare people and win followers!

Basically 666 adds up to 18 which is considered to be the number of man which reduces to 9 which is the number of Mars and aggressiveness.

But the 666 phobia has got more to do with organized fear instilling in people than numerology.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 4:26 pm

Yes Moonie, You are right there Very Happy

I just got a little carried away off topic lol.

When you put it like that - 'a number used to scare people' - it seems pretty ridiculous doesn't it? But then we seem to let our fear get the better of us don't we? I mean look at the superstition regarding black cats crossing your path - letting ourselves be swayed by the actions of a cat no less!

I think at the centre of these controversies is the one factor - fear. Overcome that fear and I wonder where it would lead us? Perhaps away from all this confusion and into the true LIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 1:12 pm

Well we learn things from stars, cloud shapes and the lines on our palms. I'm sure numbers can add up to tell us things too. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mark of the beast?   The mark of the beast? Empty

Back to top Go down

The mark of the beast?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Mysterious Realms :: The Paranormal-
Jump to: