Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Less Dark, More Light

Go down 
+2
MoonDragon
Blue Water
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Less Dark, More Light Empty
PostSubject: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 7:00 pm

I want to focus more on spiritual awakening and less on conspiracies and flesh-eating monsters. That's not to say that people aren't welcome to post and discuss such things, nor does it mean that I won't join in. I just want to focus more on the spiritual. I'm considering whether or not to combine all the paranormal categories into one.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
MoonDragon
Warrior
Warrior
MoonDragon

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 3:10 pm

I can echo every word you said. Clap
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 3:57 pm

I think that's a good idea. I think (though I haven't really followed it myself yet) that man should first awaken spiritually, THEN find out the truth about conspiracies. Most likely, the answers to these questions comes with a spiritual awakening.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 5:46 pm

Well said Loxley. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 6:07 pm

LoveBears
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 6:38 pm

Thank you, thank you. Hey2

I do have my moments. I do have 'em. cheers
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 7:18 am

Follow the flame in your heart and you will never run out of Light Blue I love you That's my advice...

Laughing @ Loxley having his 'moment'...what do you do for an encore? tongue
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 1:11 pm

Well, my encores usually involve the line at my signature, to pretty ladies. Some times followed by a Kiss or two. Less Dark, More Light 83633
Back to top Go down
Dragonspirit
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 pm

First impression after reading "Less dark/more light..

"One must have seen the dark before they know they are seeing the light"...

Our culture has it confused.. Some believe one must be and live the dark before they can know the light.. a little like "mud wishing it were a cloud".. or some "heaven-bound" kook nail-boarding his back in prayer...

That aught to "pull a brick or two out of the demons house"...

Problem is that they don't know the difference between dark and light...
And Indigo's sure aren't gonna play in Public.. Real people are afraid of the hoards and masses.. They are hiding from this culture's hell...
Most people never see Indigo's.. they just aren't permitted to, by Life itself...
At the moment, Life guides a baddy to glance away, long enough for the Indigo to pass-by without being noticed... They ain't invisible.. it's just that the masses don't deserve royalty, nor to even see it...
Indigo's are the very best humans Life has built.. but they fear humanity, because humanity is scary in many ways... Humanity has lost all respect for humanity... Our royalty won't come out of hiding till humanity respects humanity... If they don't teach the masses about love and reality, this species is extinct near the year 145,730.. when the last human is cracking the marrow out of the bones of the second last...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less Dark, More Light   Less Dark, More Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Less Dark, More Light
Page 1 of 1