Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arguments for a Police State?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Arguments for a Police State? Empty
PostSubject: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 2:05 pm

Well, although I've aloready felt the resistance from some members when it comes to conspiracy theories, on the Speculative Vision forum with my post there about whether or not the American income tax was legal, I'm plotting in secret (insert evil chuckle here), to post another post there, something with the title "Is America becoming a police state?", or something in that fashion.

Needless to say I'm going to prepare like hell for this first, unlike my ill-prepared post about the income tax, driven on after me seeing Aaron Russo's film "America: Freedom to Fascism". So, I'm thinking y'all can be a great help to me now in posting various arguments, hints, signals, and other thingies showing or signaling at America becoming a police state. Together, we can create a really neat post for SpecuVision, and perhaps wake a few people up, or at least plant the seed that will wake them up in a couple of years or so.

Or it'll just make us sleep better at night.

Either way, have at it now, help me put together links, (per request, no videos of the kind we conspiracy theorists like to post so much, in the words of a forum member over there, but "real proof".), facts, info, and especially so, American laws that favor or make easier a martial law. That one is the biggest problem for me, because I've got very much trouble understanding American laws.

Well, that's 'bout the meat of it. I'm digging around, and then I'll post back here with what I find before I'll make Da Big Wakeup Post at SpecuVision. Until now, the main thing that has made me believe there is a New World Order on the move is the Alex Jones movies, as well as Loose Change, and some others, and I'm going to spend a few days looking through them, processing info, checking it, and then marking it down for the Big Il-Posto, when the Day D comes.

Ah, well. Ideas welcome. Shoot on. Just don't shoot at ME.

Coward...

Shut up, you!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 9:56 am

Blue will have links for you Loxley. Of course the master at s.v might lock the thread. LOL
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:04 am

Heh, well, we had a quite controversial thread already in the legality of the US income tax, and he didn't lock it. In fact, he even participated in it at one point. Bah, we'll see what happens. Though I must amdit I've been lazy, and haven't really taken the time to gather up any evidence yet.

After Christmas, it'll have to be....

Err...make that "after New-year.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 8:45 pm

Quote :
Well, although I've aloready felt the resistance from some members when it comes to conspiracy theories, on the Speculative Vision forum with my post there about whether or not the American income tax was legal, I'm plotting in secret (insert evil chuckle here), to post another post there, something with the title "Is America becoming a police state?", or something in that fashion.

I think you’re right, Loxley. But American posters often take our concern as nosy nitpicking and some can lash back with a vengeance, so be warned. Part of this is due to a fear, or underlined hard feelings I believe many Americans have for much of the world around them, as they are now waking up to how many cultures across the world despise them (plus, obviously 9-11...)

Quote :
Needless to say I'm going to prepare like hell for this first, unlike my ill-prepared post about the income tax, driven on after me seeing Aaron Russo's film "America: Freedom to Fascism". So, I'm thinking y'all can be a great help to me now in posting various arguments, hints, signals, and other thingies showing or signaling at America becoming a police state. Together, we can create a really neat post for SpecuVision, and perhaps wake a few people up, or at least plant the seed that will wake them up in a couple of years or so.

Hmm. I’ll see what I can do.

Quote :
Heh, well, we had a quite controversial thread already in the legality of the US income tax, and he didn't lock it.

The Master has locked several threads, especially mine. He even deleted one of mine completely. One about 9-11 being a sham (which it was.) He said that I was disrespecting the victims and promoting propaganda. I defended that the ones who disrespected the victims were the ones responsible for 9-11 and for the cover-up of the truth, and that the real propaganda was that it was completely an outside attack, and clearly it was not. I've found that most Americans are not yet able to handle the brute significance of this topic emotionally, and again, The Master won't tolerate it at all (so be warned again.) He even locked a thread of Night Star's (Ariel at SV.) Forget what subject it was, nothing bad, and she had it under control. The slightest excuse he found of tension between members and BAM, he removed it.

I'll see what I can do. It would be helpful if you drew up a list or shared your findings or beliefs on the 'police state' topic and perhaps I could point out some holes in it. I'll see tomorrow what I can come up with for you.

You remind of me a few years back. I did the same thing as you. Like me you're learning the hard way to research both sides first and make your case as solid as you can before presenting it. I admire your passion and grace in handling/dealing with these issues. But like me you need to learn the value of research. study
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 8:50 pm

LOL uh huh. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 10:20 pm

By the way, the member at the site named Fan (Fanuilh, or whatever) ... you have no idea what kind of a super ... biting my lip here ... how difficult she can be. She is forceful with her beliefs while accusing others to be. She is the toughest obstacle to face at that site when it comes to these issues, but don't assume she understands everything as well as she sounds. She doesn't. But keep rising above anger as you have been doing. That's the only way you can beat her.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 5:31 am

Yeah, so I've noticed. There were a few times when I felt like writing a few curses to her. Wink Luckily I didn't, that wouldn't help anyone. Ah, well. It's she that must face the truth when American troops march up and down Lollipop Lane...not me. Neutral

I'm going to begin gathering information sometime today or tomorrow, starting with the US military act, for example, the Patriot act, and some other neat laws (Gawd, do I ever so much HATE to research laws. They make me sleepy). I'll post my ideas and thoughts here.

And yeah, I REALLY need to learn to do my research before posting. Laughing Cal it a curse of impatience. Ah, well. This time, I'll prepare before making the thread. Hope it garners some results.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:12 pm

I think you have handled yourself very well Loxley! Think of Fan as a dragon that can't be tamed. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 4:23 pm

Thank you, hehe, though I still think I did a pretty lousy job. Rolling Eyes

Ah, Fan, Fan. You know, it's interesting. Fan in Swedish is another name of the Devil. We use it when we hit our thumbs with the hammer, or when we drop something on our feet, or when we hit our head in the all-too-low ceiling, and so on.

That was way too mean.

Yeah, I know. Sorry. Still, it's good to have skeptics like them. They balance us believers up, makes our minds sharper, and makes us better at making convincing posts in the future. They help us without knowing it. Razz

....but they're still difficult to deal with. Sigh. Ah, well...
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 5:10 pm

The Devil, ha ha. Have to remember that! Arguments for a Police State? 83633

I found this site which displays the voting facts. It states that not enough had verified the amendment:

http://www.bmstahoe.com/IncomeTax/ica_ltnw.html

(But it would be wise to check these 'facts' out from other sources though.)
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 5:25 pm

More laws. I think Christmas have made me lazy. Razz I'm going to look through it tomorrow when my head isn't hammering like the recall of a rusty old Ak. But if this checks out, it might be the missing link between why Russo's film "did not check out", or rather, why some people don't think that income tax is legal, as while most Americans believe it is.

*Praying to whatever god is up there, that it checks out so that I can come back and throw it in Fan's face, mwahahaha*
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 6:23 pm

I know what you mean. Arguments for a Police State? 83633
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 9:55 am

Income tax became legal by majority vote.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 1:00 am

Okay, this is my understanding of the issue. It was passed, wrongfully, against the Constitution, but still it was officially passed. Like George Bush getting in through corruption. Still, he officially became president. People still say, hey that isn't right and shouldn't be. They're right, but officially the system -- including the law -- have made it so. The Federal tax funds the Military Industrial Complex, and many people know this. This contributes to peoples' desire to stop it, and argue that it isn't legal. It was illegally passed, but legally accepted. I know that's hard to grasp, and different judges will view that differently. But as far as I can see it is law. But, it can be changed. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arguments for a Police State?   Arguments for a Police State? Empty

Back to top Go down

Arguments for a Police State?
Page 1 of 1