Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapidly approaching - the NWO

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 3:14 am

Well,if you haven't seen it yet I recommend "Itaq for Sale: the War Profiteers". I think it might be up on Google Video. Thatä one of the most scary films I've ever seen, and based on the name, you can prolly guess what it's about. Blackwater, Haliburton, Root, Kellog and Brown, and every other company doing work in Iraq, who is literally stealing from the American people.

Really good film, but not much in conspiracy theories. Wink Actually, I think the woman who made it was on Alex Jones a while back, though.

And of course, any lecture on Google Video with Phil Schneider is always fascinating. There's one called "Underground Bases and the New World Order", which is up for download from Torrent Channel. That's where I saw it. It might be on Google Video also, and if it is I reccomend it. Really interesting stuff, even if some of it might be a bit off. (Schneider got whacked by the way, strangled with a garden hose if I recall right, and they said he commited suicide...oh,puh-leese...)
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Thanks, watching "Underground Bases and the New World Order" now. Google Video doesn't have it but it does link to it in segments on Youtube (did you know that Google owns Youtube?) I had forgotten about Phil Schneider, but I had seen some of this before. Very important indeed! I believe he died to get this information out...

So, I was wondering, what proof do we really have that the NWO exists? I mean, we know they do, and we know what they do and why, but if someone asked for proof ... what could we say?
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:55 pm

Well, my best bet then would be, first tell them the whole plan as we know it. Then, I guess our only proof (that I'm aware of and can remember, anyway) is that the world unfolds in exactly that way right now - and not to mention the hints and tidbits of info all over society - Bush Sr.'s "New World Order" speech for example, the upcoming NAU and Real ID-act, and of course their meeting in secret under Bilderberg/CFR/Skull & Bones/Trilateral Commission pretence...

But, as a judge would say, I guess it's just circumstancial evidence (or whatever it's called in English).
Of course, each part can be proven, but as a whole, I guess it can't be. We KNOW they are Bildebergers, we know the Federal Reserve is privately owned, we know George Bush and Kerry are cousines (had to put it in there, heh), we know HillDawg is CFR, and we know that Diebold is corrupt. The only thing we can't prove yet (or maybe we can, I've given up on it for now), is 9/11 being an inside job. So we can prove that there is a lot of corruption in the government. But as a whole, it's difficult to prove it, to prove that it all hangs together, and that the corruption is MORE than just simple corruption.

Of course, you really shouldn't need any proof since it's blatantly obvious it does hang together, but still...
If the obvious was enough to convict a murderer, then there's a lot of innocent who would have been in jail now, right?

Meh, just my 2 öre on that subject. I need to get some sleep now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 8:25 pm

Yeah, well said. I agree. afro

This is a video that came recommended. I don't know if you've seen this before. It's with William Cooper. The quality is terrible but the information is good. It deals with an alien rulership also.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4574387786893863155&q=%22William+Cooper%22&total=390&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Ever read David Icke? He goes into the Reptilian thing quite deeply.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Oh, and if you watch the video you'll notice a skull to either side of him, above. If you look closely you can see they're speaking, to his ear in a way. And it looks like they're wearing robes. At the end when he steps away, you can see there is a whole row of them against the wall. How this is, I don't know, but it is. Obviously the intention is to frighten people...
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:14 am

I'll take a look at it tonight when I have the time.
For now, I've got to do some homework.

Sigh.

I've got to make a project about Pantanal, the South-American wetland region, in my biology class. Yay. Of course, it's a pretty place, and I wouldn't mind moving there, but, meh.... I've got this thing with doing homework...it's just not me. Wink

Speaking of Pantanal and homework, there's another guy also, called Commander X. He also was based at the Dulce facility, it seems. I saw a video from TorrentChannel with him called "The Underground Lectures of Commander X", and that was pretty damned interesting. He sat with his face in shadow the entire time, and his voice gorey-ed over. But his info was really interesting, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Huh.

Yeah I always hated homework too.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:04 pm

Yup.... What's worse is I didn't even get all of it done. Too lazy, 'm 'fraid. Rolling Eyes

I got sidetracked when I decided to buy myself a new survival knife, and after that I spent the entire afternoon searching for a suitable object, though finally I went with the cheapest one instead. Still, it seems a reliable knife, so I'm quite satisfied with the buy. Who knows? Might save my life one day, and that of my family, if we're forced to take to the woods. The knife is the most important thing to bring out there, right? But I'm totally going for a Bowie too soon enough, 'cause, you know, with a Bowie, you can never go wrong. Wink

I'm afraid, I take too much free time on my hands to do this kind of stuff, but I do have a kink for survival knives... Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 83633

Errr....anyway, I heard that We Are Change Ireland had made a new film. They called in and mentioned it at Alex Jones a few days ago (think it might have been thursday or friday), but I can't remember the name of it. Anyone has any idea about that? It's probably about the New World Order, though most likely in a politically correct way so to make it more receptable, but it might be for an interesting watch. I'll look around at their webpage in the morning and see if I can find anything about it.

For now, sleepy time. drunken
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:45 pm

I just want to say that we (the people) NEED to expose their disease development labs and shut them down! We also need to stop warring with each other, or they'll win! Teddy2

I've also noticed that every second day or so I have either Google or Yahoo scanning this site. Right as I say this both are scanning at the same time. Is this normal?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:19 pm

I have no clue. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:35 am

Well, if you're referring to the bots, I'm not sure. Bots are usually programs designed to spam forums like this with commcercials, but I haven't seen any spam around this forum, which implies that the bots are doing something *else* here. Maybe logging IP-numbers... But I wouldn't say it's good, exactly,if you take my meaning... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 11:38 am

Yeah, great.. Shocked

I feel the need to tell you guys something. A little while back I ordered a 2-disk video of interviews from the Disclosure Project, disclosing of course the existence of aliens and alien technology and a global plot to cover it all up. When it arrived I had to pay something like 15 dollars because it had been inspected by Canadian customs. The lady behind the desk that it was strange because it was "educational material." Normally they never comment on mail and this was obviously highly unusual. The woman had worked there for some time and had never seen anything like this before, for "educational material." After that I became suspicious that someone was viewing my laptop view screen, I just felt it. I didn't like how Dell customer service can just enter your computer and take it over if you need help. I looked it up and found an article stating that Vista is under suspicion for allowing a secret third party access to various peoples' computer files, etc. Ahhhhhhhh! I looked through my (Advanced) Internet Options and disabled my Integrated Windows Authentication, after reading that leaving that option open can allow third party spyware, etc. After that I keep getting security update requests, which of course I keep denying..

But it doesn't stop there. Around that time I had thought a stranger was following me, but that might not have been the case. More disturbing is the fact that my calls are being listened to! I was talking to a friend a week or so ago when I became aware of a static noise. I had the feeling someone was listening in. So I said, "If anyone is listening in on our private conversation you are a Fascist." A few seconds later I heard a hang-up and the reception was restored to normal. Ever since that day, whether sunny or rainy, every day my phone reception is poor like it was during that call. I feel like all my calls are being taped. When my mother came to visit me the other day she said how she noticed a cop car around (I had been stopped by a policeman a week or so before and he asked my name, afterwards he said it wasn't me he was looking for and drove away -- funny he took my word for it ... and after it another police car drove by also.) She also suggested that two women who had come to look at the apartments for consideration of buying the building may have been working for the secret service. We laughed, unsure whether or not to take these things seriously. But I am fairly sure all my calls are being listened to.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Looooong post again. Sorry 'bout that but I felt I should get all the hotstuff on this subject here. Razz

Well, I believe that the government is indeed doing more and more checkup on truthers like us. Of course, me being in Sweden, I'm safe for now. But Canada, the US, the UK, Germany and France for example, well, I dare say that's a problem there. Your telling about that cop reminded me of an article I read not that long ago, about a journalist who had found black-dressed Suits (Secret Service type dudes) outside his and his wife's house. Worried, he'd called the cops, and when they got there, he was tazed and arrested. I don't remember the specifics, but they gave some lame excuse like "he was saying he was going inside to get a weapon", and they later changed their story to something like, "he looked like he was going to get a weapon".

But things are definitely heating up. My advise? Play it cool. Don't say anything that is sensitive over the phone, or give any personal info over ditto. Keep strictly law-abiding, so that they can't take you in for any misdemeanor, and try to have a camera or handicam with you, or your wife/girlfriend/friends, whenever you are out with them, in case the cops get jumpy. That way you can record it if they mess with you. Don't be unnecessarily rude to officers, even if they are encroaching on your rights - tell them, but tell them calmly and politely, because I'm starting to suspect, they don't care whether they violate your rights or not, any longer. Or rather, they don't care if they can justify their actions or not.

There's also methods (electronic devices) of preventing wiretapping of one's phone, house, etc., although I'm not sure how efficient they are against Echelon since I think it functions in a completely different way. My guess is we won't be able to prevent that crap. But my other guess is it might be local law enforcement bugging up your phone and not really Echelon/NSA people (might not have the staff necessary?), and if that's the case, these gizmos might be worth the money for some telephone privacy.

One more thing. If you can, get rid of Vista from your computer, and install some older Windows, preferably XP or 98. I've got XP, and it's decent enough. My mother has Vista but she's not a truther, so she's safe. Vista, though, is junk. It takes up all your processor power because it's all fancy and not streamlined like earlier Windows versions, and most importantly, it most likely has a dozen backdoors for the government to get into your computer. XP I believe had one, in some versions (fuzzy memory....), and Vista, well, there's no telling how many...

Another side-note on that is, they can't get into it if you're not hooked up to the line, be it broadband or dial-up. Dial-up is slow, but good, cause you can turn it off. Broadband, well, if you're suspecting they are probing your computer, then I'd suggest disconnecting the broadband while you're not using it - but then, make sure what you pay/don't pay for dial-up costs, or it might get very expensive disconnecting and connecting all the time. But while your computer is offline, they can't probe it via the network at least.

BUT, unfortunately, even there, it's not really safe. I seem to recall (again with the fuzzy and completely unreliable memory... I think I have alzheimers or something...) there are ways to probe one's computer besides via the Net. There are small items that can be placed near a computer (disuised as pens or other objects), or as a layer between a computer output and the cable jammed into the output, which records everything in the computer. This can then be removed, and connected to another computer, and the person using it has access to everything on your computer, all your files and data. So if you suspect anybody has been in your apartment, or is watching you, look for that kind of stuff by your computer, stuff that doesn't belong there, even if it looks reasonably harmless, like a pen you don't recognize, or a wristwatch or whatever. Keep your eyes peeled and be suspicious - see a wristwatch you don't recognize? Throw it out the window, even if it's a damn Rolex.

This sounds geeky from time to time, I know, and they most likely will use items that you won't suspect, but you're better safe than sorry. I'll dig up a few examples of these surveillance gizmos for you so you know what you're up against here in upcoming post. Arrow I'll also try and find some of those neat counter-wiretapping gizmos as an example of what might help.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 1:48 pm

I found a couple of examples of what you should watch out for. Remember, these are available on the open market - there's no telling what kind of stuff the NSA or CIA has access to, and that might be (probably is) more subtle than this stuff. Oh, yeah, you should also check out this place's sortiments if you're interested in countering those pigs, because they have a lot of stuff that might be useful if you fear you're being watched, such as tools to find bugs and hidden cameras in your apartment, for example.

http://www.spyville.com/spyperepemp3.html

This is a microphone recorder, shaped like a pen. It's activated by voice, and contains a USB memory on which all you say is recorded to an mp3 file, which can then be downloaded from the USB-memory and listened to by anyone who knows it's not a real pen. Would you notice this on your desk?

http://www.spyville.com/usb-keyboard-recorder.html

This is a USB-recorder of some kind. It records every button you press on your keyboard if plugged into your computer, and, again, it can then be downloaded by anyone who plugs it into their own computer, if I understand things correctly. It doesn't have to sit in the front of your computer either; I'm sure you know there are USB outtakes both in the front, and the back of your computer. I never look behind my computer for these kind of stuff, so I for one would never notice if anyone used these on my old hag of a compu.

Well, that's all from Security Services Loxley for today.
Take care now. Bye-bye, then.

Nah, but seriously, hope it's been of some help to you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Wow, thanks for all the advice. Actually I move my laptop around a lot, and since the ladies were here to inspect the apartment I noticed that my desktop no longer works. I was joking with mom about the fact that since I hardly leave my apartment lately they must be really pissed. Laughing

Well I've seen they have complex microchips smaller than ants, so I suspect they may have information or voice recorders in wildly petite sizes as well. I don't think I do anything to break the law. If they make free speech illegal, then I may have to. As of now it is still legal to speak your mind. On a side note, I respect the local authorities and I think the police around here are pretty good. I know an ex-cop who was/is a friend of the family, very nice guy. But orders are orders, and with what all I know is going on in America lately with 'suspected terrorists', the same may be happening here. They could be compiling a list of 'suspected terrorists' and then when they initiate martial jaw they'll arrest all of them. Arrest, or God knows.

Oh that reminds me, I was watching "Endgame" again last night and at one point it said that a change in the law signed by Bush means that they can declare martial law anytime in the US, over anything threatening to "people", even outside the US. So really, practically anytime they wish. I wonder what's happening with that here ... I need to research the law/politics of my own country for a while..
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:48 pm

Yeah, they have it all figured out right now... But one thing that I've been thinking about is how huge the US is. I don't see how they could declare martial law in the entire United States, even if there's, say, another series of terrorist attacks in the East Coast, for example... UNLESS there was a gigantic terrorist attack - about ten times 9/11, possibly with nukes or chem/bio weapons. Then, perhaps, they could justify a country-wide martial law...

Well, Wikipedia is your friend in this matter. Sweden doesn't have any martial law in it's laws, and we can't use our military for police business due to a shootout from them at demonstrants some time in the 30's - but the line between military and police is very thin these days as we all know - our police's antiterrorist unit is made up by former military rangers, and carry all the heavy doody weapons SWAT has, and probably more...

Anyway, link to Wikipedia for you, Blue. There doesn't seem to be any legal basis for martial law, but there is something similar to State of Emergency, under the Emergencies Act of 1988 and yada yada yada. I'm beginning to hate laws these days... Maybe anarchism ain't such a bad political view.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law#Canada
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:55 pm

Thanks.

Sorry I've been away.

Yeah I was thinking that too. But I bet they'll start with New York City. I've known for some time now they were planning something there because of all the publicity with the Twin Towers, and the martial-law-like policing there as a result, as well as the law saying cameras aren't allowed. Seems to me they're planning to put something in motion that we are intended to hear as something beneficial, but not actually see what is really going on. Kind of silly really, seeing as cameras can be so compact and cheap these days. But it seems to me that's the plan and I'm really certain that NYC is the place where the NWO will begin flexing its military police muscles, so to speak. From there I assume they'll gradually branch off. They want the war in Afganistan to last and last because, I believe, they are at work plotting more carefully orchestrated terrorist attacks in other American cities. Little by little, me thinks, while keeping the public's mind on the Terrorists and off the taking of their liberty.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:30 am

It's fun, though. Every time I think how dark and depressing our future looks I'm reminded that it's really a fantastic life we live, and there's no way in hell those losers can extinguish that flame, even if they succeed. People - are - too - smart. I don't think anyone outside America - and probably not many inside either - will take the chip. I will shove it up the tailpipe of whoever offers it to me, and kick him out of my apartment from the 22nd floor window.

Ok, so I don't have a 22-story apartment, but you get my point. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:02 am

Yeah, there is much hope. And life is beautiful. But I do foresee dark times ahead, unless something happens to stop it. But then, maybe it's best to vomit out the Reptilian influence, so to speak, and get it done with. Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 83633
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 10:56 am

Yeah. You know, I read a lot of weird books at times, and some of them are about war. I know our war will be different - an Infowar - from regular ones. But the fact remains, that which takes most on the soldiers seem to be the period BEFORE the war/battle breaks out. It strains on their nerves, makes them exhausted and drains their combat worthiness, so to speak.

And I believe that's what we're seeing right now. It's straining us to WAIT for the war to come to us, while many of us are not as worried (worried, but not as much) for the war itself, because we know we will win - if not immediately, then with time. And I suspect that the New World Order dogs know that as well...

Which brings me to another question. Why they do what they do altogether. I'm beginning to suspect that this might actually be because it is their ROLE in this world's system - reference to "The Real Truth thread" again, whereas Earth is some form of purgatory/prison/soul school, whatever - to do this. That it is their mission here on Earth to do what they do, to force us to advance to the next level. It doesn't make them good - nor evil if it's true - but rather, just neutral.

I don't know, what do you think? Just a thought I threw iout in the open. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:46 pm

I agree with you on tiring us out by stalling, but I don't think this is a prison world. It's way too beautiful and natural to be that. And used for that..? Nah. Because it isn't a prison world. People are imprisoned only because they allow themselves to be. So unless the ones who designed this prison system were real idiots, I don't think that's the case. I think the answer lies in the Reptilians. They are behind all of this. They feed off our energy and wish to enslave us, and their Illuminated Ones are following in their will.

By the way, forgot to mention that a couple nights ago I noticed that two of my laptop lights were on; usually just one is on, blinking, when it's off and the screen is down. I lifted it up and the computer was on, asking for my admin password. I typed it in and a blank Word Works page was up. I turned off my computer and unplugged it from the Internet. Should have listened to you before.

That aside, this is a physic war, and in intellectual terms an info war. So we need to fight, for humanity. We should perhaps do this with care however, for now. I am on the side of my fellow man, question there, I will fight the Fascists however it feels spiritually right; that is, I'll follow my intuition.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Stand-up comedian George Carlin mentions "the real owners" of the country.

Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Wow, man... That's a "woken" up man if I ever saw one. affraid Good that he tell those who watch him that stuff. It might not wake them up to all that goes on in our world, but just enough to save it from the New World Order.

Yeah, it's dangerous to leave the computer connected when you're not by it I guess. I'm in a bit of a dilemma myself; since I'm a pirate, I download stuff from the Net on the nights, so I can't unplug the computer from the Net. And if I don't, there's always a risk somebody uses a backdoor and hacks it.... I don't have much secret stuff right now, but still. One day I'll probably have to give it up to make sure they don't mess around with my computer, but for now, meh....

It just goes to show how vulnerable we are in using THEIR stuff for our business - they've made it, they can use it against us, whether we've bought it or not. If I was a hacker, I'd build my own computer and operating system, just to make sure, but...meh, for now, they can kiss my tailpipe - there's nothing to hide on my computer except for a few cool animé series. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:47 am

That's a good point, this is 'my' computer, but they designed and built it. Everything we have, every product except for local stuff, is made by them. Our money is really their money. Everything they own owns us. It's like a giant net which engulfs the Human race, and somehow we each think that our portion of the net is our own. God, we've been stupid for so long...

Last edited by Blue Water on Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 5:06 am

Yeah, we've been kind of stupid. But they on the other hand have been arrogant. I don't think they realize it, and I've just begun to realize it recently myself, but... I don't believe they will ever be able to take away our freedom. I'm not sure right now, but I'm beginning to think there must be some sort of natural barrier in a human mind, that tell him that no matter what laws are passed, there is no need for him to heed them if they encroach on his freedom. If they do, then the only ones that need to respect these laws are those who passed them. And if nobody else heeds the laws, then there is nothing the New World Order can do, because we give them their power.
The soldiers? They're people just like us, albeit cowards. They may kill a few of us, but they can't kill a nation. The same goes for the police - they may taze a few of us, but they can't taze an entire nation.

I think that quite frankly, laws have been turned against us, and I'd rather live without them, to be truthful. There is one that is critical and should exist, of course. It's simple: "As long as you don't hurt anybody else". Other than that - we need no laws. Of course it'd be an anarchistic society, but if humanity could just follow this simple rule, I believe we wouldn't need neither governments that oppressed us, or laws that restrained our freedom. I also think the reason why we haven't done that, might be because of their manipulation.

Of course, we will have to take this stand one day soon, when they decide to make their final move. And I believe we will be better off by it too, because the world will develop in a new and better direction - less violence, more perky happiness, would be my guess.

Bah, just some thoughts from me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapidly approaching - the NWO
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: News, Events and Media :: Conspiracy Thread-
Jump to: