Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About: Sweden!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

About: Sweden!!! Empty
PostSubject: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Well, this one's for you, TruthSeeker. Wink

I must say I'm glad you think so highly of Sweden. Razz
My plans after the Victory Party (when we've defeated those NWO-losers, ya know...) is actually to move to the US, because I think it has the potential to be a great country once again. But I guess at heart, I'm still a Swede and not an American. So, let me see if I can sum up Sweden for you.

First of all, it's a beautiful country. Partly at least. We have "Scania" (the region I live in, Skåne) in the most southern part of Sweden. There is a region here called Österlen, which is the most beautiful region of Sweden in my opinion. And we've got vast forests in northern Sweden that are also beautiful - I think it's suitable to compare it with northern United States and Canada. In the very north, the Saami live. They're (if you excuse an unjust generalization) what Native Americans are to the US, for us Swedes. They have an amazing culture also, which still lives today.

Here in the South, though (I've actually never been very far north myself), we have warm summers (thanks to the raising temperatures, even warmer now), and pig-cold winters, but it varies a little from year to year.

But I'm sure you're more curious about the city life, eh? Wink
So...With that in mind. Sweden is quite nice as a country in the city. The State have monopoly on selling alcohol, and have a high tax on it also, making sure we don't drink ourselves to death, which is, imho, good. Unfortunately, we live too close to Denmark, so most of us just go over there and buy cheap liquor instead. Harry included.

That's a secret!!

We're also an EU country, unfortunately, but there seem to be a lot of people who don't like EU, and if we can push it further, one day we might leave that crap-of-a-dictatorship. We even voted down the Euro a few years ago, and with that, I mean we the people, not the government (they're the Enemy).

And now, to studying in Sweden. In my opinion, (and I base this on absolutely nothing except Scanian patriotism, so take it with a grain of salt), Sweden has one of the finest educational systems in the world, partly because we actually get economical support by the State to educate ourselves. We have obligatory school for nine years, plus one year before that where kids get prepared for regular school. (It's called Pre-School).

Then, when you've finished studying in regular school, we have something voluntary called Gymnasium, which most people go to. I guess the best comparison is with America's College. Some colleges teaches a profession and others prepare for further education. But our colleges don't cost anything, except perhaps (can't remember, it was a long while since I was there) a one-time sum of about six hundred kronor or so (roughly sixty euro or something), and furthermore, you get economic support from a government organ called CSN each month.

After gymnasium, we have both Universities, High School (Högskola, which is basically State-operated universities), and Folkhögskola (People's High School, which is for those who need to fix up their grades to prepare for applying for the two others. That's what I'm styding at right now). Again, here, you can get money from the State for studying, and you can also take loans ("Study loans") which you must then pay back (This, I suspect is the government trying to do a Federal Reserve debt-trap on us, because many people fall in the trap and can't pay back the debt afterwards, so I don't reccomend taking a study loan).

We have socialized (State-operated) health care in Sweden. I've never been really sick so I really can't tell you how good or bad it is, but I suspect again that it is quite good. At the very least, we have very well-educated doctors.

But for some reason, and this sucks totally, our dental care is private operated, and costs like ****. I'm off to the dentist in a few days and expect it to cost about 1500 kronor, about tree fifths of this month's paycheck from CSN. Still, the dentists are well educated and good at what they do, so in a way it's worth the money. Those government pigs have also been useful for once, and implemented a new system that will supposedly make it cheaper with dental care in the future.

Now, about the people in Sweden... There's a myth saying we're very anti-social bastards. Many of us are, especially us Scanians (That's our Viking side, hehe). Wink But those of us who live further north sort of balances that up, by being almost weirdly social. And all in all, most Swedes are quite good people, if a bit weary of talking to people they don't know).

Well... THat's about all I can think of right now. But, hey, if there's anything else you want to know, just ask. I enjoy having a chance to propagate Swedish world dominance, ya know. Wink In fact, when we've defeated those NWO-losers, Sweden will probably take their place. (Insert evil laughter here).

Free absinthe for all Swedes!!!

*Snatches the absinthe bottle*
Thaaaaank you! drunken
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 2:51 am

Than you so much for sharing this information.

First, the educational system is what is moving our minds towards Sweden. Having survived the US educational system, and my kids, somehow surviving the Greek Public School System...I don't feel that any of us is educated in the worldly sense. We are more, learn for yourself, then you decide, vs. absorb what they teach us and take it as solid food.

However, for higher educational purposes, my hub went to the US for college. He, as well as I felt that it was rather silly to pay for things we learned in our own highschools, though across the world from each other. I actually quit college. Partly for life reasons, the other part, I felt I was wasting my money learning things I learned in HS. Wanted to go back, but never did.

As for city life...I doubt we would go that route. We hate the city life. Plus with the NWO thing going on, who knows. We are preparing mentally for what may come and hoping for the best, vs. what we think will happen, which, in MHO, really is going to be far worse than WWII. People are alot more open minded now, and will fight back, and I fear huge loss of life just for defending ones own life.

Anyways, I had 2 friends from Sweden, in HS. They were both foreign exchange students. I loved them to pieces! Sorry, 3. Anders, Anna and Eric. Really good kids. Very smart. I felt like an idiot next to them. lol.

Well, Harry, we aren't much of drinkers, so the price of alcohol won't effect us. And it is good that it is high. It used to be that way here. Actually, to go out on an evening, it is very expensive. You pay twice the price of a small bottle here. Same with coffee. It costs almost 5.00 Euros/can of Nescafe' and in some places you pay 7.00 Euros for one Frappe'. Give me a break.

How is the cost of food there? Here it is rising at a crazy rate. Since they installed the Euro dollar, which is very similar to the US. (Made conversion far easier for me when they transfered from Draxmes) However, the first WEEK of the implementation, the price of EVERYTHING doubled and tripled...and just keeps rising. Ex. Now, 11.00 E per kilo of Chicken breast. Up to 11.00E for beef/kilo....Pork is lower, but it goes up and down. Thank goodness we are not big meat eaters. Now milk is rising. 2 litres of milk over 3.00E. Last time I was back home in the US, the same size Milk was $1.00.
1 litre here is almost 2.00E.

Forget fruits and vegetables. All over pumped with hormones, nasty to even look at they are so huge, and very expensive.

We have a big family, so I have to take food cost, cost of living into consideration for 5 people, and if we bring our pets, which is 2 dogs and 2 parrots.

Oh, and what is rent like? What is the average Monthly payment for a 3 bedroom?

We are not sure if we will send our oldest alone, or all go together. We are sick of Greece. It is very Americanized now, I liked it better when they still had their old values. It is fine to be westernized, but in the right areas, like as we have learned, Sweden is. Greece is milking people for every penny they own and people are now living off credit cards and loans, like the US. Which is very recent, btw. Past several years.

Once the Euro came, I was very disappointed. With the draxmes, one could survive on a low income budget. Now, I don't know how half these people do it. Loans and credit cards...that's how. Pay for work here is low. The average person barely brings in 2,000.00/month. That is another issue. My hub works in the cell tower areas and works abroad to bring in good money. Things are really tough here for people.

Ok. I'm done for now. Thanks for this!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:02 am

Well, the food cost varies a bit. One and a half liter of milk would cost roughly (very roughly) a dollar at it's current rate, maybe a few cents to add. Some meat is very expensive, but we have a lot of cheap food as well, very much freeze-dried food, health food, and so. But I would say (and it's really my mom that pays for the food so I shouldn't say it) the prices are reasonable for everything except some fancy-pants choices of meat.

Not to mention we have a few of what we call "Lanthandel" (rough translation, countryside shops), which is shops put up by farmers where they sell their own crops and stuff, mostly potatoes, carrots and stuff, at a slightly cheaper price and in higher quantity, and you can usually be sure it's not been manipulated with all that new, disgusting gene therapy crap. But you usually can't get meat there, unfortunately, only greens - potatoes, apples and stuff. But if you're not into the whole genetic enhancement stuff of fruit and vegetables, then this is the place to buy much of your food.

The rents in Sweden also vary depending on what city you choose to live in. Let me give you an example. While I'm unsure of the rents in Stockholm, the city is so crowded that you often have to pay up to two million kronor just to buy yourself an apartment there, thanks to lacking politics on that area. I don't even want to thinka bout what the monthly rent is, either. THere's been a lot of anger over this lately, though, because people think only politicians (i.e. pigs) and rich people (i.e. bigger pigs), can afford and have connections enough to get an apartment in the city.

But in other cities, like in the small dump of a city I live in called Kristianstad, you have huge, massproduced city quarters with literally hundreds of apartments, where you can get a one-bedroomer for about 2000 kronor a month. I'm unsure on the 3-roomers, but I'll ask my mother and let you know. She knows more about that stuff than me. For now, my guess would be you'd have to pay about 4000 to 5000 kronor for a 3-roomer, which is about, at the current exchange, 800 dollars a month. (I'm not an exchange expert, though, so the numbers might be off a bit. I'm assuming the dollar is on about six kronor right now, and it's been higher in the past).

Well, Swedn HAS been partly americanized, and many of us hate it. We see McDonalds-shops pop up a little here and there, even in my small town, and obesity is a growing concern as well. But as far as economics go, it's interesting, because people DO take loans from banks to buy houses, cars, etc. and use mortgages as an insurance and to pay it off. BUT, and here's the interesting part, if they cannot pay it off and they have HUGE debts like most Americans do, i.e. if they go bancrupt as persons, then there is a government agency called Kronofogdemyndigheten (Yeah, I know, it doesn't roll off the tongue easily for non-Swedes.).

They are sort of like the American IRS (very rough comparison, they do NOT have their own Army of thugs, like the IRS do). Kronofogdemyndigheten then has a policy that says if the person has so huge debts he has no way of paying them off, then guess what? He's free from paying them off at all! This process is called Skuldsanering (Translation, "Debt sanitation"). Even when the person doesn't get Skuldsanering, I believe the government helps him by putting up a plan that allows him to pay off his debt while working, that is, if he is late with his payoffs. That way, there's no way in hell we're going America's way and becoming slaves to our own debt, which is good, though we still have to work to pay them off, of course.

In some cases, unfortunately, they take away his car, and stuff, and sell it, but again, I believe that they do so to help him, not to pay off the debts. What I mean is, they will consider the value of each item they take, then draw it away from the sum. The house is most likely sold on auction, and the profit goes to paying off debts. It's a good deal, I believe, though I'm way too young to go down that road. Hoho, nooothank you, sireee....

I'll give you better numbers on the apartments once I've asked my mother. She works on the Kronofogdemyndighet, by the way, so I've got connections, ya know. Wink Good if I get over my head in debts.

One last thing, I came to think of, since you don't like the city life very much. I checked out prices on villas (houses) in the countryside. I didn't find any houses, just farms really (Though without all the fields. We call them "gårdar"), which were shit-expensive, and with like four or five houses to them. They cost like six to eight million kronor, but a regular house in a reasonably small city/village can go off at about 55 000 to 80 000 euros.

But of course, prices varies here as well, and there are houses that can go off at about twice that price, and even higher than that. But there are cheap houses for those of us (me) who hate apartments and aren't capitalist dogs, so to speak. Me, I'm thinking about moving to northern Sweden when I've got my life together, and I don't really know the prices up there. But the good thing is, it's easier to escape the cops there if they've gone sour. (I.e. the NWO).

Well, that's all I've got for now. I'll give you the real numbers later. KEep asking questions if you got 'em. Wink
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Thank you so very much!

I loved trying to read those words! Learning Greek was hard enough, but this had a fun flow to it! Smile

It sounds like rents are about the same. And like here in Greece, the mom and pop shops sell the best fruits and veggies, though they are becoming expensive too.

Hate all the pumped up fruits and veggies. I heard something about hamster genes in tomatoes and almost puked. (Something with hamsters and human plasma...shiver)

Now, I just want to hop on a plane and fly over! Thanks for all the information! I will pass it to my husband. Gosh
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:44 pm

Do that. Let me know when you land and I'll be there giving you a welcome tour of the country. Wink

On a side note about the pumped-up food, we've got something called "KRAV"-mark (Krav, translation's roughly "demand"). That means it's guaranteed to be organically grown, i.e. no genetic engineering ****. After the night's Alex Jones Show, I too feel sick about genetically engineered food and will never again touch anything not KRAV-marked. And for that reason it's good to have KRAV-marks on all organic food here in Sweden, it makes it easier to pick organic food to eat.

I also read somewhere today that there's been a slight raise in prices for food all over Europe, including Sweden, but nothing to sinister it seems, prices are still reasonable for us who have a decent income. (Ok, I have none but my mom pays for the food so I'm in the clear, mwahaha).

Oh, yeah, the language... Laughing It's easy to learn when you're born here, but... I think it's one of the most senseless, hard-to-understand, and unnecessarily gramatically complicated languages in the world, so.....good luck. Wink

Meh... I'm off to sleep now. Razz
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Loxley wrote:

Oh, yeah, the language... Laughing It's easy to learn when you're born here, but... I think it's one of the most senseless, hard-to-understand, and unnecessarily gramatically complicated languages in the world, so.....good luck. Wink

Meh... I'm off to sleep now. Razz
lol! HaHa
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 8:51 pm

I would love to see Sweden! Can't afford to travel, but if I ever get rich, I'll be sure to stop in and say hello. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:19 am

Yeah, it's a beautiful country, at least in the north. There's some pretty sights here in the south as well, but not as many. Anyway, I'll have some coffee and cookies ready for you when you arrive. Wink And a bottle of vodka, just in case. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:04 pm

How about sharing some pics of Sweden with us? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:19 am

Heh, I'll take that under consideration. Razz Just waiting until it gets warmer outside, and the pictures get much nicer. And of course I'll...uh..."sharpen" them...in photoshop....yeah.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:04 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 3:58 pm

I decided to get my butt out of my chair, so in the morning, I promise I'll go out and snap some photos of spring time Sweden for ya. I'll upload them some time in tomorrow afternoon, so be ready. Wink
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 4:34 pm

Hey Lox! BTW, The Princess Bride is one of my fav. movies...so love the name!

Sorry I haven't come sooner. Been working on making a new video for my mission. The media maker kept freezing, so it took almost 3 days to make this small clip! Argh!

I look forward to the pictures! My family got a kick out of your comment on the language! Isn't it funny how languages are? Since I know just a small amount of French, Italian, weeee bit German, and Spanish, but now, almost fluent...meaning about 70 % Greek....It amazes me the similarities, yet the differences. I'm trying to learn Chinese. Now after living in Greece, Chinese actually seems pretty easy! lol.

So imagine us going to Sweden with the glooben goben or however you do it (NO OFFENSE< I SWEAR!) it would be really funny!

Then again, with the whole NWO thing, who knows if we would even make it...so lets hope for the best!!!!

Say hi to Harry for me!
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 4:45 pm

Hey,

Actually, Loxley is the name of *Robert* of Loxley, also known as Robin Hood. Wink I haven't seen the Princess' Bride, so, maybe I'll have to watch it some day. Razz

Heh, yeah... Well, if you speak all thos elanguages, I doubt you'll have any trouble learning Swedish. About: Sweden!!! 83633 But you know, I had language science in school in the start of this year, and I learnt that at core, most of the languages boils down to a handful of "original" languages, so it's not that strange with the similarities.

Yeah, heh, the Globen, now, that's a neat place to watch rock concerts. (I take it it was Globen you were talking about? rabbit ) I've never been there myself, though so I shouldn't really say anything. Meh, one day I'm gonna kidnap Phil Collins and have him hold a concert there.

Ah, well.. Tme for me to get some shut eye. Pictures come in the morning, I promise. Though unfortunately there's no snow this time of year. (Haven't been much for the last few years, though. Damn you, global warming that does not exist!!!)

lol!
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 4:49 pm

Loxley wrote:
(Haven't been much for the last few years, though. Damn you, global warming that does not exist!!!)

lol!

ROFL!!!

We have had High 60's and 70's this week. Damn, farce of global warming! Feb. and a minor heat wave! Sheesh! For corns sakes, we were all sweating and wearing shorts...we Almost border Canadian people...
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 5:56 pm

Well, the good thing is it'll probably get colder in due time. Since it's not really thanks to greenhouse gases like that lying greaseball Al Gore says, but a natural phenomenon, it'll get cooler again when the planet thinks it's time to take a chill pill. Of course, it might be maaaaaaany years until that happens.

Of course, here in Sweden...if I want to see snow, I'll just head north. Cool
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 7:24 am

I've snapped a few photos that I'll try to upload now. So far, only on my backyard and stuff, but I'll get out later today and take some photos of the nature around the little backdrop village I live in, and later today or in the morning, I'll try to get to some really neat nature photos as well. Wink

About: Sweden!!! DSC00342247284_1n2
This here is my back yard. Trashy, yeah, I know, but I'm too tired to clean it up.

About: Sweden!!! DSC00343247284_2n2
This is the back of my house, though it's taken some beatings since the last hurricane we had around here. Pretty neat, though. The window to the furthest left is my bedroom.

About: Sweden!!! DSC00345247284_3n2
More of my back yard. If you look to the left by the bush, you can see my cat (I actually suspect she's really a white dwarf-tiger, and not a cat) sneak around, trying to ambush me.

About: Sweden!!! DSC00347247284_4n2
And a couple of up-close photos of the white dwarf-tiger in action.

About: Sweden!!! DSC00348247284_5n2

Razz

Anyway, you'll get some better photos later today. Since I have the day off I'll get out and take some really neat ones, photoshop out all the farms and cow excrements around here, and post them. Just count yourself lucky that photos don't transfer SMELL, cause with all these farms...well, I'll leave it to your imagination... Wink
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:16 pm

I love the fact that it is all green! I MISS GREEN! It gets too hot here and all for continuous watering of grass in Greecein the southern areas where we are. Northern is much colder, rainier and greener. The back of the house reminds me of a house down the street where I grew up in NY when I was a little girl! AWESOME!

And cute stalker kit/tiger!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Loxley, loved the photos and look forward to seeing more. Can I have your kitty? Laughing So pretty! Is it male or female? How old is your cat?
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:40 am

Sure you can! Wink

She's a royal pain in the butt - whenever I walk through the house I got to have an armed escort, or she'll lie in ambush somewhere and attack my feet, then chase me all around the house until I lock myself away in my room. Laughing She really is a nasty little predator. Her name's Flisan (Swedish for about, Splinter. Cool, huh?), and she was a wild cat that her mother abandoned in our outhouse, so my sister took her in. She's about three-four years now, though I don't know hre exact age.

More pictures will come, though it'll have to wait a while, 'cause my mother refused to take my up to the woods today. Damn, I gotta get myself a driver's license. affraid
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 8:00 am

I forgot to tell you....in all my dorkiness, I mixed up WESLEY and LOXLEY. Wesley is the name of the hot babe in Princess Bride! LOL. I must have been half asleep and had confused the Robinhood name...lol. Forgive me...Harry? A little help? lol.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:13 am

Hehe, no prob. But I think it's safe to say, even though I've never actually seen the Princess Bride, that Robin Hood is waaaaaaaay cooler than Lesley. Wink

Yup, true. He even gets drunk and indulges in pike fights with vagabonds and millers. Now that's the kind of customers I want.

Oh, stop, I'm blushing. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:27 am

Well, some time not too far into the distant future, I'll be getting out of this little farming village, and get into nature to take some neat photos. Maybe even this weekend. So stay tuned for more photos from Svea Rike!

Today's Swedish Class:

Svea - Sort of...Sweden, but not entirely the same word.
Rike - Kingdom

So, Svea Rike - Kingdom Swede/Sweden, or something like that. God, I love this language. Good luck! Razz
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:49 pm

cheers Yay more pics! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

About: Sweden!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Off-Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: