Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About: Sweden!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Wow, it's beautiful where you live Loxley! Feels very natural and calm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Just wait until you get to see some nature pictures. Wink My village is okay, but there's a small area a few miles from my hometown where it's really neat with a great view. I'll be going there tomorrow or on sunday and get y'all some really nice pictures. That's a promise. Razz

Edit: Went there today, and walked around for about two hours. Took almost ninety (!) pictures, and now I'm exhausted and need to rest. I'll upload some of them tonight or in the morning, and throw the rest up on my blog if you're interested. pirat
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:22 am

That's a lot of pictures. Look forward to it. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Darnations. ImageShadow is down today. Evil or Very Mad So I'll have to wait and upload them in the morning. On a sidenote, though, I deleted half of the photos because they were doubles (that's what it's called, right?), and some that got too dark or too bright. Still, there's a pile of 'em ready to be uploaded once the Shadow is up again. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:34 pm

Oooooh, can't wait to see the pics Loxley! I love you
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:10 am

Yup, they're coming, just as soon as that stupid, stupid ImageShadow is back up. Smile Otherwise I'll have to go with ImageShack. I hate ImageShack. Suspect

Anyway, I've initiated an upload on ImageShack now. 'Cause it's such a sucky upload site, it'll prolly take a year or two to get 'em up. Wink

Actually, scratch that. It hung up after two photos. I MISS IMAGESHADOW!!!!! Pissed
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 11:50 am

Never heard of that site. I use Photobucket and find it very reliable.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:45 pm

It might be my net connection messing with me, too. It's been kind'a slow lately, and I tried a few web pages in school that didn't work at home, and they worked. So, most likely, it's on my side and not the webpages' sides. I'll have to wait 'til it gets better to upload them. Damned NSA-spyware. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Hang in there buddy. Good things are worth waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 2:56 pm

I so totally hate my sister. She's been downloading the entire Seinfeld series on her computer. Evil or Very Mad No wonder my connection was slow. Damn those pirates!!! Anyways, here's a handful of the pictures. The rest comes in due time. (ImageShadow is still down so I had to lower myself to using, urrk, ImageShack.):

About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 Dsc00517cg4.th About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 Dsc00507zz6.th About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 Dsc00501xh5.th

About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 Dsc00470xh7.th About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 Dsc00452nz0.th About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 Dsc00448wj0.th

Well, enjoy! Smile
These are taken from a place called "Skansen". A "Skans" is like a way high hill, and the fourth picture is taken from the very top of the Skans. It was like a cannon nest for our "Snapphanar" (freedom fighters) when they fought for their freedom against the Swedish oppressors way back when we were danes, in the 17th Century or so.

Edit: I just thought I'd add this Pissed to express my anger at my sister for slowing down my Internet connection. Ready
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Beautiful! Ghost
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Thanks. There's more where that came from. Wink

I like that place, because it's got history. When I'm up there on the Skans, I usually find myself wondering how it looked a few hundred years ago when it was a rebel nest for the Scanian Snapphanar (I love Swedish, mwahaha). Must have been way more beautiful than it is today, very much solitude.

There's not a lot of wilderness in Scania (The southernmost part of Sweden, where I live. Skåne in Swedish) any longer - it's not very far between the cities - and factories - around here, so it's good to see some places remain untouched even here. It's a little scary, but some times I find myself hating civilization because it encroaches on Nature like we are doing. Even this place isn't more than a few hundred feet from the nearest buildings. If I want wilderness I have to head north a fair distance. Sigh...

Just rambling again. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:13 pm

Oh how beautiful Loxley! Post more! I hear ya about civilization encrouching on nature. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:03 am

I think it's neat that you guys have those grass fields in Europe. I can't figure out what protects them. Here if you don't mow the grass large alders will grow, after that shrubs and trees, and then it's all forest. I wonder how that works..
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:39 am

Well, many of these grass fields are used as baiting grounds (that's what it's called, right? Stupid English, everyone should just speak Swedish, mwahaha) for cattle and horses in the summer, so they probably trample it enough that there can't grow anything but grass. Then of course we've got different soil than over in the US and Canada.

And, one more thing to note is that Canada is way north, but part of Sweden is actually outside the so-called "Taiga", the forest belt that crosses through northern Scandinavia and much of Canada, which is probably why it grows easier over there than it does here.

Why do I keep telling people this stuff? And more importantly, why do I know this stuff? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Well you can educate yourself. Laughing

Good to know about the grass, I where my book has grass fields I couldn't but wonder..
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:51 am

Oh, the pics are beautiful!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on a lot lately....been caught up in other things...and now am going to pack up the house to move...fun fun! NOT!

I LOVE it, Loxley!!!! Thanks for sharing them!!!

I will show my hub when I get the chance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Yes, do that. I'd love to see your home as well. Very Happy

Me and Blue was getting concerned that the forum was turning into a ghost-forum. Glad to see that it's not the case. I've met some great friends at this forum, and I'd hate to see it die. Smile
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:13 am

I understand the previous post. My forum is my 2nd attempt. Got the membership, but no one posts but 3 of us...and I have been sooooooooooooooooooo busy lately that even I am a rarity at my own.

But I have a littel consp. theory theory on this one....people are preparing...and are spending less time on line...at least that is what I am getting from emails, places I go to etc....

I know we are.....and time to sit for a while is here, but used to gain info on raw foods, growing veggies, survival techinques etc....Especially with the calander on Venus coming up. And anyone who follows the elites agendas knows what calander they follow and what happens on certain dates...and this year...is one....

oooh, sound freaky don't I....people are afraid of another 9-11 in the Junish area...

But this place is not forgotten in my heart!

We are also moving soon and am clearing house...with 5 people NOT a fun job...and one where this momma stares at things for hours trying to decide what to do with it!!! lol.

I'll see what I can do about pics....
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Hiya people! Sorry I havn't been around. I'm back now. Hug
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:00 am

Wohoo! Welcome back, Nighty! cheers

And I'll try to give you some more photos as well, maybe this or next week. But I'd rather see some photos from Greece. *Nudge, nudge, wink, wink* Wink Though of course I appreciate it's a pain in the backside to prepare to move - I'm moving too soon enough, so I'll be experiencing it first hand.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:14 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Loxley! flower

Where are you moving to?
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:10 am

Me, I'm movining from this sad excuse for a village to a big town, with all medieval buildings and stuff, called Visby. That is, provided I can get into the Archaeology program on the university that I want to get into, over there. We'll see how that goes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:38 pm

Oh, well good luck. It is very beautiful and peaceful-looking there though.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:21 pm

Yes, well, just wait til you see where I'm moving. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About: Sweden!!!   About: Sweden!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About: Sweden!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: Off-Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: