Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Positive Power

Go down 
+4
bathory313
Celtic_Spirits
Night Star
Blue Water
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Positive Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:51 am

Goth_Ink wrote:
Namaste Blue Clap You have developed a profound understanding of acceptance.

Acceptance is not ignorance. It is not saying 'oh, I know things are bad but I will go on anyway'. It is taking a step back, considering things from a spiritual perspective, and considering how it all fits in to a bigger picture. It involves placing yourself in that picture too and choosing what you are going to create in your little corner. Are you going to add to the energy of defeat, or grow the energy of hope?

My thougts exactly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeangels.org/
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:30 pm

Gosh Shucks.

Just as a thought, it's important to energize the parts of ourselves which give us strength and take fuel away from the parts which weaken us. That isn't to say we need to ignore the ugly bits, just make sure they have a back seat rather than a front seat on the adventure. I am discovering this more and more. It's funny how you can know a truth and yet learning to use it can be a whole different thing.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Blue Water wrote:
Gosh Shucks.

Just as a thought, it's important to energize the parts of ourselves which give us strength and take fuel away from the parts which weaken us. That isn't to say we need to ignore the ugly bits, just make sure they have a back seat rather than a front seat on the adventure. I am discovering this more and more. It's funny how you can know a truth and yet learning to use it can be a whole different thing.

I have a problem with this!!! And it is sooooooooooooooooooo frustrating!

I have a battle with negative energy, especially when hub comes home after work. It is like I feed off his negativity and I can't escape it, no matter how hard I try. I try the positive thinking, I try the positive wording...but it's not in me....So instead of dowsing out the negative bits, I add fuel to the fire....and it drives me NUTS....How do I change this? I have read almost everything on being positive, visualizing etc.....yet...I am such a dork that I can't seem to get it to click right.
When he's away...I'm fine. So, is it psychic vampyrism...and am I the vampire, or is he???? Ugh! Nofair
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Oops, must have missed this post.

It can be hard to say with relationships, they can be so complex, multi-dimensional, and we all have our weaknesses...

Staying positive is a state of self-control. It's been explained to me this way and it turned out they were right: it's because you get used to a state of negative thinking/reaction/flow, and have to train yourself to be positive instead. It takes works, and practice makes perfect as they say. It didn't all together feel right for me at first, but now I feel so much better. I still have stress problems, but I am on the whole a lot calmer and can deal with my dark side much more easily. We learn a certain state of mind, a way of responding, and if it's unnatural we have to learn to turn it into something positive. But that isn't to say we should ignore problems, inner feelings of concern or warning signs around us. We just need to focus on the good and ground ourselves in that healthy frame of mind so we can handle all the bad stuff with a stronger, calmer, clearer mind.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 pm

TruthSeeker, try to throw yourself into the things you love and tune out the negativity. The second you find yourself thinking negative thoughts, stop and re-direct your thoughts. Listen to some music, watch something inspiring, plan wonderful things for your forum, come here and make posts on topics you enjoy, make your own threads, read a fabulous book and lose yourself in its pages. That's what I do. Granted, it doesn't work a hundred percent of the time, but it does help. I love you
Back to top Go down
TruthSeeker
Knight
Knight
TruthSeeker

PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:46 am

Thanks you 2!!! I do try. This year, especially, I have been focusing on the positive. That's why sometimes....no, alot....when hub comes home from work and I feel that negativity, I see how long I can handle it before I have to leave the room...without saying anything......but what a drainer.

I spend a lot of time outdoors, looking at the sea....clouds, doing things on line...reading...little bit, 3 kids 2 dogs, 2 parrots...the fact that I get anything done half the time is a miracle. lol.

I am a total nut case in the house. I am not the "Normal" Mom. I get the kids going in crazy things. We are practical jokers, so we are always trying to out do each other...our littlest one, she is getting really creative and really fools us. Can now put on tears in a split second, have us all running, what's the matter...then BAM....HA HA HA...Got you all!

Taught my grey to stick out her tongue and wiggle it, like...neener neener neener, got her talkin up a storm....scolds the new puppy on cue. lol.

So I really focus on good energy in the house.

I do think something negative has attached itself to my hub though. Though he is spiritually awake, and aware, he scoffs at that idea, even though, I feel it to be true.

Frustrating!!!

Thanks for the advice. LoveBears
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:59 am

Work can be frustrating, some especially so. I would urge you to stay calm in the situation but make sure you don't lose communication and trust with him.

Sounds like you're a great mom. sunny
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Does he open up about what's bothering him? Have you tried going to a park together for a picnik or go to movies or dinners? My hubby never wants to go anywhere or do anything except lie on the couch and watch gory films. Your children and parrot sound delightful. flower Maybe your husband should change jobs to something that suits him better.
Back to top Go down
Dragonspirit
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:43 am

I too draw my strengths with, not from, the planet's creatures, and definitely not from humans.. There's too much hate and evil and poison in humans, only...

In the forest wild animals approach me.. some touch me.. some show me their wounds, is why a take a first aid kit with me in all my hikes.. Some critters seem to be trying to talk to me, like the wild little mink, while she had her front paws resting on my hiking boot, whilst I sat on a huge boulder...

I discovered that when a wild creature sings its song to you, it opens a dormant facet of your mind... I believe each species song will open a different facet of our minds... Sadly we've extincted most of them...

When I play my blues harp harmonica in the forest, the trees around me fill up with birds and squirrels, all singing their songs at the top of their lungs in singing our serenade to the planet...

Try this, for an absolutely huge-rush that will probably make your legs so weak you'll need to sit... Get yourself out into a pristine forest, where there's a noisy river, and an audible breeze.. and hopefully wild critters all around... Spend several hours tidying up the immediate area... I spent four hours manicuring the forest to clean of all the lifeless rot and people messes.. then I cut 20-meters of path where there was only tight bramble, for the critters so they could walk the river's edge with ease in that area.. then I took a little rest, listening to the breeze, and too the boulders tumbling in the river... I took out my blues-harp, and started playing my interpretations of all the nature sounds I was hearing... But soon their was way more sound than I was making..? I paused my music, and to my surprise the trees all around me were absolutely full of little creatures all singing as loud as they could.. A cougar sang her song from across the river at my 10:oclock.. then a bear sang its piggly sounding grunty song from across the river at my 2:oclock.. At my 3:oclock, a mink and a raccoon sang their songs in harmony from the little island in the river.. Behind me at my 4:oclock something big sang its song.. probably an elk..? It was like "heaven opened" right there with me... I had to sit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positive Power   Positive Power - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Positive Power
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2