Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Random Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 10:37 pm

Well why not? Some of us have no-one else to talk to Razz

My lawn mower broke down when my partner moved away and my grass is knee high. It took me two months to realise that I could just let the horse into the house yard to eat the grass Warrior doh!!

Hey the Spice Girls have reformed....WHY??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scared

I thought I saw the Green Man in the trees out front of my house this morning...note to self: 'you are still the weirdest weirdo I know'.
Memo: response to note to self: 'I know!! And have you seen what I am wearing today?? What is up with that?!'

The Random Thread 83633 Your turn...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 12:05 am

The Random Thread 83633 Haha! I enjoyed that Goth. Cat
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 6:39 am

Teddy1

I gotta remember not to keep chocolate in the cold meat drawer of the fridge. It makes it taste funny...
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 8:57 am

The Spice Girls. I couldn't believe anyone cared when they joined the first time. The Random Thread 83633
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 3:46 pm

My younger sister was a HUUUGGEE fan - she even bought the deodorant they endorsed (6 cans at a time, no less!!!). This time round, it is my 8 year old daughter who loves them. Why oh why can't she just listen to Evanescence and Rob Zombie like I do??? Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 10:05 pm

I like some of their stuff (the last two you mentioned.)

I love Delirium.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 2:26 am

Rob Zombie is the MAN!!! cheers hahahaha lol

Now I have like at least thirty alien pods in my garden about to burst open and assail my nostrils with hideous smells coming from the stinkhorns inside...why oh why, did they start hatching more than one at a time?? The stench is enough to make my dog cower in fear...

Whew - who turned on summer? I nearly melted today sunny
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 6:01 am

Hot damn, I was out drinking with a pal last night. Not a good idea. I was supposed to take a beer with him. I ended up with three tequila on the rocks and two beer, PLUS a bottle of rum. Damn, and I have SCHOOL today... Why is it that every time you go out to take a beer with a pal, you end up drunk the day after? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 11:05 pm

It's called being 'legless' Loxley, and funnily enough when you drink too much, your legs seem to give out as well as your brain cells Laughing

You know what I find really strange? How it snows for Christmas in the top half of the world and it is boiling hot in the bottom half of the world. We went to a Christmas Festival last night, and I sat there in the sweltering heat listening to the carollers sing. One song in particular always gets a laugh...the lyrics have been changed especially for the hot countries like mine (Australia):

Aussie Jingle Bells

Dashing through the bush
In a rusty Holden Ute
Kicking up the dust
Esky in the boot
Kelpie by my side
Singing Christmas songs
It's summer time and I am in
My singlet, shorts & thongs

CHORUS:
OH, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS
JINGLE ALL THE WAY
CHRISTMAS IN AUSTRALIA
ON A SCORCHING SUMMER'S DAY
JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS
CHRISTMAS TIME IS BEAUT
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE
IN A RUSTY HOLDEN UTE

Engine's getting hot
Dodge the kangaroos
Swaggy climbs aboard
He is welcome too
All the family is there
Sitting by the pool
Christmas day, the Aussie way
By the barbecue!

CHORUS

Come the afternoon
Grandpa has a doze
The kids and uncle Bruce
Are swimming in their clothes
The time comes round to go
We take a family snap
Then pack the car and all shoot through
Before the washing up

CHORUS

Yep, that about sums up Xmas in Australia... lol!
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 5:10 pm

Maybe I should call myself Legless Loxley instead. Hmm... I like it, it has a rather descriptive sound to it. Legless.... Leeeeegleessss.... As in the drunk Robin Hood of modern ages. That's seriously poetic. Wink
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 6:57 pm

hahaha it seems to go with your avatar cheers
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 4:38 am

Hehe, yeah, though if he follows his character (that's Ryo Saeba from the japanese anime City Hunter), he's not spotted a spicey bottle of alcohol, but rather a spicey set of female legs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 5:24 pm

Hero lol....well that would make him a BIG game hunter, then wouldn't it?

Yay it rained last night - now it will be really hot AND humid today!! Just great weather for having one my wisdom teeth aching in....sigh. Mad

So two weeks to the day until Christmas huh? Oh man, the shops are murder already to get to....happy headache at the mall day, everyone Piggy
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 5:29 pm

Heh, feel lucky that you have money to buy christmas presents for. Remember that hangover a few posts up? Yeah, it wasn't made better by me finding out my wallet was empty, either. Laughing So, I'm trying to make some kind of gift out of some things I found at the trash pile behind the garage last night. I have a rusty pipe, some kind of woolish...stuff...a dead rat, two bottles that used to contain beer, and a codpiece from some bloodthirsty dog belonging to one of the neighbours.

Now... Let's bring out the MacGyver in me and see what we can make of this. Suspect

Neutral

I am so dead.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 5:38 pm

Well Loxley, they do say that presents made by the person are more special because they come from the heart... Laughing

I am not cashed up either and the bills keep rolling in and the cost of essentials like food and petrol has skyrocketed. The way I am going, all people will be getting from me this year is my love. You know your family sucks when they look at you and go, 'no really, what did you really get me?'

I wish I had a bottle of spicy alcohol to take away the pain in my tooth... Crying
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 12:23 pm

Time for a trip to the dentist Goth. I chose my dentist by an ad that said "we cater to cowards." LOL
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 5:12 pm

I went to the dentist last week Night - they made the problem worse!! Still in pain and eating pain killers like lollies. I think I saw an ad in the local newspaper for 'gentle tooth removal' by one dentist. That might be my next choice.

It has been 15 months and I still can't believe Steve Irwin is dead. He is still shown on tv here in old documentaries and watching them makes me realise what a loss it was. His enthusiasm and vivacity when working in the name of conservation were such a gift to the world....how sad that it took his death to fully appreciate what he did in life....
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 11:33 pm

Why the Heck does depression grab you by the noo-noos when you least expect it and ruin your day????? Crying It sucks so bad!!
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 4:10 am

Meh. Depressions are a pain in the butt. Just focus on looking forward to the upcoming Christmas, that usually does it for me at least. Wink

Unless you're talking about an economic depression, and that your Raytheon stocks aren't worth anything any longer. In that case I have no advice to offer. Razz
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 5:27 am

And then this 2 metre long green snake tried to crawl up my arm out in my backyard this afternoon...no time for depression while I am screaming my tits off in fright!! ...but then I calmed down and saw how beautiful the snake was and went and got a camera to take pix and a video of it.... I love you
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 6:37 am

I always wanted a mongoose as a pet, as in "Riki Tiki Tavi", that old story by some old coot. That mongoose sure could kick snakes. I actually named my dog after him.

Totally cool.
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 5:39 pm

Hawhaw that is so cool Loxley! Cool

Watched the Victoria's Secret show the other night...wow, Victoria is not hiding much at all these days... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 5:03 am

Twas 2 nights before Christmas and all through the board,

Not a poster was stirring,

Not one of the horde...

They were all at the mall

Making haste in the crowds

Shopping for gifts while tempers hit overload!!!

lol!

Merry Christmas all.

Remember the gift in giving is really receiving love.

Teddy1
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 5:40 pm

Awwww that was so cute Goth. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goth_Ink
People's Champion
People's Champion
Goth_Ink

Female

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 6:29 am

So now we are into the third day of rain after a year of drought and there is a cyclone forming off the coast that is heading this way bringing 6 meter waves with it...ho-hum. What else is new? pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next