Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapidly approaching - the NWO

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Well, Terrorstorm's a great film, but the others were outtakes of Endgame. Wink The Georgia Guidestones were those freaky stones that were placed in Georgia mentioning decreasing the population.

Actually, since I've a feeling things are speeding up, tomorrow I'm taking a chance; I'm going to try and get my mother to watch Zeitgeist. If that works out reasonably well, I'll show her Loose Change as well. After that, we'll see what happens, but for now, I feel I must do something to warn her. It's better that way than for her to be awakened when soldiers are marching down Lolipop Lane dragging civilians away in chains. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 8:33 pm

Or hotel really I meant ... hotel/unoffical office building I guess.

I've tried getting my parents into this too. They can be surprisingly open minded, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 9:27 pm

Yeah, I hope she is. It'll be a pain in the you-know-where if she doesn't wake up. And then we have another thing that's started to concern me, which is the natrium fluoride in tooth paste. I've stopped use it, but I can't tell her to do it without a reason, and will she buy it when I say it's cause it's loaded with poison?

Well, I'll give a report on her reaction to Zeitgeist when I've shown it to her in the morning.

Edit: I showed her Zeitgeist, or at least part of it, today. She stopped watching after the 2nd part, because she got a bit tired. So I'll be on her like a dawg until she watches the third (and most important) part. But so far, she had the usual reaction; shock, fear, and so on. I'm not sure she bought what really happened at 9/11, though...

Well, we'll see I guess.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:04 am

I saw "Terror Storm" last night. I was kind of sleepy so I didn't take in all the information, so I'll probably watch it again sometime. What I did take in I found pretty impressive. The evidence of this stuff just doesn't end does it? I also watched the video where Jones busted Bohemian Grove, that was fun! And I watched the follow-up video to it. I am scared for Jones and his wife, they're both in so much danger over this stuff. If anything happens to them I'll be mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:35 am

Oh I should mention that I called Night Star last night and there was bad reception. It wasn't on either end. I said, "If anyone's listening to our conversation you're a Fascist." This after explaining a few things about the NWO for their benefit. Soon after that I heard a phone hang up and the reception of the phone line cleared.

The United States employs thousands of people to listen in one people’s phone calls at ‘random’, but it is likely that they look for certain key words being used. And who knows what all those words might be, really? A private phone call...
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:43 am

Yeah... I take it you've heard of Echelon? I can't understand how a man can participate in spying on his own people.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:19 pm

I have now. We have no privacy anymore. Mad

Hey, have you noticed how exactly the NWO is resembling Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith?
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:59 pm

Yeah. It's sick, but reality truly are stranger than fiction. Then again - the Rebel Alliance whooped the Sith asses - and we will defeat those NWO-losers too.

By the way, love your new avatar. Wink Maybe we should start a group called "Jedi Knights against the New World Order"? Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Oops, forgot yours had a light sabre... Shocked I looked through a whole bunch of Yoda avatars and this seemed like the best one, because of the quality and his posture not because of the light sabre. Hmmm..

Looking up Jim Tucker on Google Video...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 8:36 pm

These new world order elites are mental! Truly sick and evil!
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:26 am

They will pay when the New World Order comes to fruit. For now they may have the upper hand, but we'll get them, and make them feel what they have caused us by their dirty actions.

At the Infowars network, there is a guy who is putting together a deck of 52, similar to the one given to the American soldiers in Iraq during the invasion. This one pictures the head honchos of the New World Order. And when it's time, it'll show us those we are to target, rather than the soldiers that serve them who are just tools. If you want to see it, join up, and search for the group called "Project 52".

There is fifteen cards designed so far, with names such as Bill O'Reilly (my personal favorite), Kissinger, Bush (the Joker), and the Rothschilds, among the faces, men who are helping the NWO-agenda along.

I just watched V for Vendetta, so I feel a little rebellious today, but also hopeful that they really have no chance of implementing their New World Order and manage to hold the power. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:06 pm

Yeah, cool movie.

That sounds like it's encouraging more serious trouble than just getting in their faces, you know? Hmm. I'm not sure what such measures against the (real) terrorist masterminds individually might achieve, other than to quicken their resolve. I wouldn't want any part of that, myself. Unless it was the last resort. But then, even the Jedi decided it was time to kill the Sith. Laughing Still...
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:34 pm

Actually, if I recall correctly, the Jedi only tried to capture the Sith, and only if they had to in combat did they kill them. They never went out with the decided intention of killing the Sith, though - there was always hope that they could either capture them, or turn them back to the light side.

But the way I see things is this.
Getting in their faces, angering them - my talking about victory parties all the time is one way that I express this though I highly doubt it's very effective - is because angry people make mistakes, screw up. And there's also something else. I won't play with words; I hate these bastards for what they do to us. I feel that if there is to be some justice in this world, then it is to be that they should feel the same fear and pain that they've imposed on all the people of this planet.

Besides - I rather fight the head honchos, be it through assassinations, kidnappings or by cutting their resources - than I would fight my own countrymen. In a regular dictatorship, both Ghandi's method, and fighting a regular revolution might work. But I feel that the easier path this time is to go right to the head of the snake. And if that angers them, so much better. We might be able to defeat them by way of revolution, at least in part. But this way is easier, and it's the only path I can truly believe holds a hundred percent success. It's also the only path I can see at this time.

Of course, there is still a chance, though I see it diminishing every day with new laws being passed, that we might be able to wake enough people up to stop this crap. On the other hand, I've got a feeling that the New World Order, considering how extremely intelligent they are, must have considered this eventuality as well, and have planned for it in case it should occur. Which means that we should all prepare as best we can, physically and mentally, for the worst-case scenario. Because if they are as smart as we think they are, they will have a backup plan if everyone realizes their true agenda. And we should be prepared for that.

Damn, I sure am apocalyptic today. Sorry 'bout that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:49 pm

I joined the site today.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:56 pm

What's your name? Wink There's plenty of fun groups to join. My favorites are a survival group, Project 52 and my own, "Planning the Victory Party". Smile Just watch out for StigmataBob, he seems a little... Suspect ....strange.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Well, I doubt Ghandi's idea of Peaceful Resistance would work, not with drugs and brain chips.

Yeah I see what you mean. I was kind of hoping those under them would do that though.

Edit: Oh, and the Jedi did decide to kill the Sith in Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Oh, sorry. I shouldn't have opened my big mouth; I haven't seen episode 3 yet. Sooooorry... Laughing

But really... I don't see how the New World Order can succeed. For now, sure, they have us at a disadvantage. They MIGHT also manage to kick the bucket and get the New World Order running for president. BUT, and here's the big but... Assume they chip people and make sure we cannot think for ourselves, be it with these chips or with drugs... They can not chip and drug everybody, because there will ALWAYS be some people who are free from oppression - like in the Matrix, you may take that as a great example. And these rebellious few will free other people by cutting out their chips, and these people will then join in the rebellion.

And this rebellion, unlike any other in history, will be completely invisible until it strikes, so armies won't help the New World Order here. We will be everywhere, even in their own midst. And for every chip that is removed, more people will join, and in the end, the New World Order regime will face a situation where they are five hundred fat businessmen who have grown old and lazy and who can not fight - facing off against six million majorly pissed off humans - and we all know what humans do when we're pissed off... It won't be pretty.

So... Right now, I feel as if it's better to get the New World Order over with, if we cannot prevent it, kick their asses, because they cannot win, and throw one hell of a victory party. What a Face Every empire falls at some point, it's always just a matter of how long they can stall the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:15 pm

Yeah I can agree with that, all evil empires fall. Human spirit always ends in the end, eventually. At some point along the line. Laughing

In this case I do suspect a massive retaliation, worldwide, against them. They do underestimate the power of the Human Spirit. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:27 am

Nah, I think they're just arrogant enough that they have taken a calculated chance we won't be able to break free. Because they know if we do, they are deeeeeeeeeeep in human waste-products. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 11:23 am

Looks like Ron Paul has called for a march to Washington to flex muscles and show force against the New World Order. No date set yet, though. I wish I could be there when it happens, because that might be the spark that will begin the destruction of the New World Order.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/021208_march_washington.htm
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 pm

Cool, but how do you know it's about the New World Order? Sounds like it's to demonstrate how many supporters he has.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:10 am

Well, based off what I know about Ron Paul, it's to demonstrate against what's happening. That he get to show how many supportrs he has is but a bonus. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Wow, we'll have to keep an eye on that!

I'm about to watch Alex Jones' "Loose Change: Final Cut." This is a new video from Jones, a sort of sequal to the original, which hopes to be the beginning of a new tide which will unveil for the public the truth of behind 9-11 and the One World Order.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&q=%22loose+change%22+final+cut&total=313&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:43 pm

I must say I was a bit disappointed at Final Cut, because I found 2nd Edition to be much more efficient in proving it wasn't what it appeared to be. But on the other hand, it was meant as a sequel, as you say, not a 3rd edition, so I guess in that way it's a good movie still. I have to watch it again some day. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Know of any other (new) videos out there that are worth the time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapidly approaching - the NWO
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: News, Events and Media :: Conspiracy Thread-
Jump to: