Indigo Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indigo Spirit

A website and forum for those who wish to uncover the truth.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapidly approaching - the NWO

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male
Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 11:48 am

No I agree, well said. People can be kicked down in the mud and re-shaped however, but that always results in an explosive revolution. They're planning on preventing that by taking massive mind-control measures, even brain chips. But if we stay passionate and true-hearted enough I agree, they really can't win..
Back to top Go down
http://psyche.forumarena.com/forum.html
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:28 pm

I have been noticing an intersting assortment of Hollywood movies being advertised on TV lately. Almost every one of them appear to be referencing the NWO. They all seem to involve taking over the world, or refer to a power which desires to. There was one called "Never Back Down." Oh really? Just keep going the way you are, no matter what? "He didn't choose his fate, fate chose him" it goes on to say. Oh, so he has no mind of will of his own? The petty brainwashing is getting really obvious..
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male
Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Yup, me as well. But then there's a lot of good movies out there as well - V for Vendetta, the Matrix trilogy, and some others. I think that we're coming close to a clash between established NWO-preparing movies, and Indie - Independent - anti-NWO movies. You can see that in music as well - Indie music isn't against piracy while established record companies are. Indie movies are offered for download for free on the Net, as is much Indie music. Many people, including myself, are starting to get a taste for that rather than the mainstream. And in it's own way, that's a major stand against the New World Order.

Just rambling my beef as always. Rolling Eyes

Another thing that has come to my mind lately is that I find that the Infowar (Let's just call it that for simplicity's sake) is starting to influence my social life - I haven't been out partying with pals for far too long, for example. I guess this is one thing that I can't blame on the NWO. Wink But I guess we must all make sure we don't lose ourselves in the Infowar. Life must go on with some relaxation and enjoyments, or we won't be able to make it through.

....now, where's that tequila? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Ah. I made the mistake of bringing up issues like this on Easter weekend, and my family got disgusted with me. From my perspective I wasn't forcing it on them, it just came up and then I tried to answer their questions, then I fought just to convince them not to dismiss it offhand. Anyway, I will never bring it up to them again. And they're some of the most open-minded, intelligent and reasonable people I've known. Oh well.

I'm thinking we need to try to get this crap off our minds and live and socialize more than we are. Somehow we need to keep our minds on it in smaller porportions. Honestly, I don't know how we can educate people on these subjects when they're really not interested. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Same thing here, unfortunately. I tried showing my mother Zeitgeist. She watched two out of three parts, but I think she dismissed it. Part of it might have to do with my believing in aliens (I've never lied to her about that, either), but still. Then I tried to tell her that toothpaste that contains fluor gives bone-cancer and is used in sarin gas, but my sister interrupted our discussion, saying "If it was dangerous, there'd have been a big fuss about it in the news". Of course, I can't tell them that the government WANT us to get sick - and now, I can't even get my mother to look it up for herself, much because my argument with my sister turned rather heated when I asked her if she would use poison just because a company told her it was good for her. Even when I start talking about GMO-food messing up our bodies, my mother starts joking about it, effectively dismissing it and ending the discussion without any gain.

What's worse is, even if I don't want to be, I'm furious at her, and at my sister, for dismissing what I say off-hand - I feel as if they don't take me seriously, or trust what I say - even though it's they who will suffer for it and not me. But I guess this is too big for most people to understand, especially if they don't WANT to understand it. And there's nothing we can do if that's the case. I can't even get her to look up the recipe for sarin gas, which would make her re-consider brushing her tooth with fluor(ine/ide?). Neutral

Anyway, you're definitely right. We need to socialize more. The New World Order is coming, and there will be one war or another - an infowar in larger scale than now, or a bloodbath, hopefully the former, but either way I don't think we can avoid it... Until that time, we can't let this ruin our social lives. I've been doing that for a while, and it's time to pick up some old ties and friends - and restock on tequila. Sorry about your family dismissing it - I'm not going to bring it up any longer either. I'm ashamed to say this, but - it's their problem now, not mine. I've done what I can, I've warned them. It's their business what they do with the info I've given them, and that goes for everyone we try to wake up. We can only help them so much.

Sigh... We both need some R&R, I think. Rolling Eyes

But, we can still make a difference. We can still get them to vote "no" in every chance they have, for organizations such as NAFTA, NAU, EU, and so on. That's what I might try and do.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:01 am

Thought I'd post this video here. It seems, after all, we have infiltrated the enemy, at least in Europe. The fight goes on in many different arenas, including inside the European Union parliament. I must say, Nigel Farage is one of my greatest idols these days. He is truly inspiring to witness, and it's good that he is in the parliament here in EU exposing the European Union for the rotten system it truly is. I couldn't embed the video for some reason, so here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dPhymHlcwU&e

I find Nigel Farage's speech at the end of the video especially interesting. Watch it, and I don't think I'll have to explain what it means to you. It's obvious what he's talking about, and it's good that he does. Somebody MUST stir things up in the European parliament, and Nigel has certainly done that. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 12:12 am

Wow, I identify a lot with how you described that situation trying to explain it to family. And agreed, that's all we can do.

That's quite a video. Keep me updated on how it goes. I hope of course that the nations of Europe don't lose their political independance. I am glad to see what is happening there to fight against it, I hope the people keep it up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:10 am

Well, here in Sweden, we're in trouble; the govt want to hold a vite in our diat, the Riksdag, but for now it diesnt look like any voting chance for us, the people. Damn those politicians. I'm thinking about starting an armed uprising here in Sweden and overthrow the government for somebody who knows better - me. Twisted Evil

But seriously, things are moving fast now. The next add-on to the coming European constitution is scheduled for 2009, the same year all EU member states are meant to have ratified the Lisbon treaty. So we don't have a whole lot of time.

I know one thing, though; if we get a referendum in Sweden, I'm going to expose EU for the crap it is, with everybody who cares enough to see it. I'll take every film about EU I have out to the streets and show anybody who passes through. Probably throw a few rotten tomatos at the propaganda booths of the political parties as well while I'm at it. Bastards... Mad
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Wow. Well, I hope you do fight but at the same time I wouldn't want to hear you got in serious trouble. But hopefully, more and more people can stand up.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:18 am

Well, trouble is coming our way whether we like it or not. Neutral But I'll probably scrap the plans of throwing rotten tomatoes at the other political booths, at least for now. Wink

On a sidenote, isn't it kind of dead in here lately? It feels like this thread is the only one active. pale
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:18 am

Yeah I know. It's just you and me in one thread. I did all I know how to do to draw people here, besides inviting a whole lot of people who wouldn't be interested. Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 83633 Sigh. Guess no one's interested in the discussing the truth. I'll have to see sometime to writing some interesting articles, here and on other sites to draw more people here.

ILLUMINATI Bloodlines of power part 1/31

Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Yeah, but don't you give up just yet. We're still kicking. Wink

Interesting video, btw. I must say, those Swiss Guards guarding the Vatican intrigues me a little. In the past, they used to be foreign mercenaries, and if I'm not mistaken, they still are - foreign volunteers, I think they're officially called, but "volunteers" sound a lot like "mercs" in my ears. And since they're basically mercenaries, they don't answer to anyone but the Vatican... Knight Templars, anyone? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:53 pm

I'm learning more and more about just how powerful the Vatican is..

Sorry I was away, can't believe it's been so long. I've been caught up with writing and job scouting I guess. scratch
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Admin
Admin
Night Star

Female
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 7:37 pm

Hello Hello!! Teddy1
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:07 pm

Wooh, now we're THREE on this thread. What a Face

I found this video a while back, thought I'd post it here. Kind of fits the theme nowadays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udxbtI6xnt8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Hey Night Star! Ghostie

Inspiring vid! alien

Here's one, making a good point about airline security:

Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:48 pm

That was hilarious. I guess we've gotta take it with a few jokes, otherwise the enemy has already won. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Sure I guess. Humour is a great way of making a point in a harmless way. I'm kind of amazed these guys didn't get in serious trouble though.
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:23 am

Yeah, but on the other hand, if they had, they would have aired the show anyway, and the government/police had been neck-deep in human waste products after that. At least, that's what I'd figure.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Media does make an impact. If only it tried to more often. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:52 pm

Yeah. If I hit a gold mine in my adventuring days, I'm gonna buy my own news channel and spread the truth. pirat
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Wouldn't that be cool? Loxley TV. I'd never stop watching! Laughing

Seriously, its ratings would be through the roof! "The television channel that's got everyone talking. Will network TV ever be the same again..?"
Back to top Go down
Loxley
People's Champion
People's Champion
Loxley

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Yeah. Heh, and the best part is, I'm serious. If I ever hit a gold mine, I'm definitely going to start my own international TV-channel. Cool

Oh, and from now on, I think I'm going to move over to Light Warriors. Might as well do it right away. I like this place, but I rather stay over there, where there's more activity. But I'll check around over here as well for a couple of weeks forward just in case. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Admin
Admin
Blue Water

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Cool. I'd hate to lose you as a friend, it's fun. I don't think I'd close down this site until I was sure that the transition has worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapidly approaching - the NWO   Rapidly approaching - the NWO - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rapidly approaching - the NWO
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Spirit :: News, Events and Media :: Conspiracy Thread-
Jump to: